Kse

Brainstorm "Events"

so many events to write..  so are you looking to script in events using items like l2 day or GM run ones?

If GM run those are alot easier to elaborate on with short time.

Trivia/ 20 questions via global
Hide and seek- hints via global

Monster city invasion
PVP Zone Town Event 
Korean PVP Event
Last man standing pvp event
Team pvp event
Multi team pvp event
Treasure Hunt ( dropped item or custom mob ID with added custom drop list for event)

( all basic ideas but tried and tested fun ones) 

( When running pvp events on a non pvp server you must consider some things. How will teams be balanced? How will they be selected? On my last server sI worked on we had automated systems and set custom zones using open world area's and had dozens of custom pvp maps for scripted events ( which I kind of hate as a player to be honest)  I prefer gm run events as a GM and as a player.--- But you must consider how buffers will be balanced or if you will make a buffer NPC with some basic schemes for pvp events so everyone has balance buff. Additionally for team battles you can tell " teams of 3 to PM the GM" and port them in one by one and give their name the correct team color) 

It's also good to start exploring items you want to consider to add that arent EVER released in the game but they are in your ability to create. These are typically the really fun items that no one sees or knows about. ( got alot of this from spawning every item that exists through several versions and updates lol oh and mob..) ( I know theres a viewer for it )

Because the amount of information that I am going to post, is so much that will probably cover the entire page, probably the second too, I decided to make it into a new thread. Right now I am in the middle of writing it.
If by any chance the admins feel the need this to be posted in the current thread I do not mind, simply sent me a message telling me to do so, as the thread is not finished yet.
Either way I will edit this message with the appropriate information after it is finished. I just wanted you to be aware so that I do not make any sort of mistake.

By the way, is it possible to clear parts of the map from NPCs in order for events to take place? (Ex: School of Dark Arts, Elven Fortress, Elven Ruins, etc.) If so it will open more possibilities but if not there should be suitable empty areas as replacements I believe.
Cheers!

Update:
This is the link to the thread I made.
It is still incomplete as you will see.

I think I always enjoyed most the classic 'search' events where Event GM was giving hints about his position, mostly what he sees around himself or the mobs around him.

E.g. "I'm sitting by a river", "I see a lone tower in the distance", "I hear a crackling of the fire nearby", "there's plenty of trees all around me", "I hear a witch mumbling" etc. until people find the GM by that witch's house near Ivory Tower.

It's very fun :D

Daddy San0 will see what he can do about this. Cant promisse anything cuz atm we very busy with 2.0 stuff. But we will see what can be done.

Daddy San0 will see what he can do about this. Cant promisse anything cuz atm we very busy with 2.0 stuff. But we will see what can be done.

​fix the summoner bug at siege first pls, sano, @@

4teams (blue,green,yellow,red), 10-15players in team,  location somewhere on Dwarfs island is place, where u have 4way  to center as + , so all teams mets on mid, respawn 3sec after death

Reward: hats or suit of santa claus/soldier/..... just for fun, not tradeable