Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp addition poll

Dual Weapon Craft Stamp in mini update  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Dual Weapon Craft Stamp in mini update

• Add in Clan Halls
    • Add in Castles
    • Add in Mobs drop

Dear friends!

As well as you are, we are preparing for the mini update that we told you. For those who don't know, the update will include:

- Lair of Antharas

- Top B weapon / armor

- Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp

And if with the first two everything is clear, we want to make a very serious question about Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp. How should we add it?

During our discussions, we came to the conclusion that there is 3 options:

1) Add it to Clan Halls. That is, any clan having a Clan Hall will be able to buy it. It will appear in the Clan Halls every N hours.

Pluses:
- Classes such as the Gladiator / Blade Dancer will be able to quickly obtain weapons including Top B
- After a certain time there will be many items on the market.

Minuses:
- While all classes, except Gladiators / Blade Dancers, will need to level themselves, their spoiler to certain level, when mobs start dropping / give by spoil pieces / recipes of the Top B weapons, Gladiators / Blade Dancers will just need to buy 2 C-grade swords and Dual Weapon Crafting Stamps, and they will make Top B duals.

2) Adding to the castle. Addition to the castle will not be made through the Manor, as the item is the only one and no other resources will be obtainable through manor. So it can be added to the castle as the usual selling item, but still you need to have a castle to purchase it. There is less castles than a clan halls, so B duals will appear less often.

Pluses:
- It is more difficult to obtain an item, the speed of obtaining Duals is lower.
- Castles gets additional relevance.

Minuses:
- There will be a very limited number of Dual Weapon Crafting stamps and till clans, having castles, won't equip their members, this item won't appear on the market.

3) Adding to the drop / spoil from certain monsters in LOA. That is, you will need to first get to the level of these monsters, then farm them and if you're lucky you will get it.

Pluses:
- Requires exping to the level of the monsters.
- An item will be available for all, not just the clans with CH or the Castle. If only the top clans won't always take your spot ( but for this Alliances are made in Lineage 2 ).
- An item will be obtained with a certain chance.

Minuses:
- Obtaining Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp will depend on the chance, and not on the spawn time in the Clan Hall or the Castle.

We want to hear your opinion and that is why this poll was created. But we are asking you to justify your choice. Since just click on one of the options is not enough for us to understand all good and bad points which can come up with discussion.

We remind you that if you will start using a secondary accounts in order to vote - you will get all accounts blocked till the end of voting and all votes, including the vote from the main account, will be removed from the poll.

This poll will end at March, 21st at 20:00 server time.

I prefer them to be added to Clan Hall purchases, since it is a nice compromise from getting them from castle, and drops seem too cheap to get them.

Now, if you only add them as "Spoil only items" (in order to benefit Bounty Hunters, who are really left behind on this 1.3 update), then i can change my mind.

O2D

Edited by Osito2Dancer

Even the GMs forget summoners use duals. 

Just add it to clan halls, I am sick of this RNG clown fiesta bullshit. 

all seems has their own aspect, hmmm, my clan never got a chance in siege or even clan hall, so... 3rd option

originally it was for castles only, right?
but i do remember drops from mobs on that pirate island too, not sure about this anymore, long time ago.

anyway, i prefer the original way, castles, so that sieges get even more important, but since there are only a few big clans and a lot of small clans and solo players, i also prefer a very very low droprate (not spoil) from a few mobs, in the range of lv 40-65
this makes it fair for everybody

• Like 1

originally it was for castles only, right?
but i do remember drops from mobs on that pirate island too, not sure about this anymore, long time ago.

anyway, i prefer the original way, castles, so that sieges get even more important, but since there are only a few big clans and a lot of small clans and solo players, i also prefer a very very low droprate (not spoil) from a few mobs, in the range of lv 40-65
this makes it fair for everybody

Really nice option

Make it drop! Reason in my view normaly it was by Castle but on offi Servers the castles switch by sieges much more often than it would be on a server like this with such a low population and a hand full off Top Clans who also can do a alli to def the castles. Droprate must bbe testet what is ok. 

Leave it like it should be on retail server, u guys always looking for easiest way to get everything... server full of whining people, first about pk scrolls now cuz of stamp. What will be later?

If u want to benefit even more high lvl clan's and high lvl people that don't even care about server community sure Castle and CH implementation is the best choice.

Now if you want to give the community the oportunity to get higher and get better gear at the same time then everyone else make it by drop in high lvl LoA mobs and by spoil in high LvL DV mobs like pytans for example, that way the comunity can try to farm them at a decent lvl (that majority already have.) and high lvl people will just farm it in deep LoA since they will keep farming Xp there.

Yes, it should be implemented on drops at very low rates ( same as full weap drop or smthng) for balance. If server is meant to be entertaining for everyone - balance should be kept. If you own a castle - you already have advantage, lets not make it overpowered. We dont need total domination. Believe me no one needs it, even castle owners.

• Like 1

Leave it like it should be on retail server, u guys always looking for easiest way to get everything... server full of whining people, first about pk scrolls now cuz of stamp. What will be later?

​U ever played on a offi server? If u want it here like its on an offi server than bring the people so we have the same amount of posible siege´s and changes in castle ownage. Why players like u allways say something like "whining people" its just a fact that a server like this never has the same rules for some items like an offi server where a "few more" players are on.  

And i give NWD a thump up cause on a smal server like this owning Castle is an big advantage.

Another thing is, if we will play here in future some changes must be done to sup the playerbase because its not that big. 

9_9 dont take it personally Salaras. But Classic Lineage 2 i think is not just make it as difficult as possible to play its more like play as it was with some playerfriendly changes to enjoy. 

So happy grind and good luck to all of u :)

Add them to castles to make sieges more relevant.

Option 1 offers nothing special and rewarding about obtaining top B duals.

Option 3 just sounds boring.

What GM wrote is all to complete the voting.

in CH: Too common, worth nothing
in Castle: Too rare, being sold only by castle owners by high prices, not aviable for most ppl
by drop: Sounds just proper, low drop chance, but who needs he ill drop, he ill drop it when need - proper lvl, spend some time, proof u re worth it, just like spellbooks helps avoiding just farming this game with crying that they re 60lv nothing to do on server - go try drop spellbook/dual wep craftstamp

By drop is the only proper vote here, drop with spellbooks rate only.

• Like 1

Dear friends!

As well as you are, we are preparing for the mini update that we told you. For those who don't know, the update will include:

- Lair of Antharas

- Top B weapon / armor

- Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp

And if with the first two everything is clear, we want to make a very serious question about Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp. How should we add it?

During our discussions, we came to the conclusion that there is 3 options:

1) Add it to Clan Halls. That is, any clan having a Clan Hall will be able to buy it. It will appear in the Clan Halls every N hours.

Pluses:
- Classes such as the Gladiator / Blade Dancer will be able to quickly obtain weapons including Top B
- After a certain time there will be many items on the market.

Minuses:
- While all classes, except Gladiators / Blade Dancers, will need to level themselves, their spoiler to certain level, when mobs start dropping / give by spoil pieces / recipes of the Top B weapons, Gladiators / Blade Dancers will just need to buy 2 C-grade swords and Dual Weapon Crafting Stamps, and they will make Top B duals.

2) Adding to the castle. Addition to the castle will not be made through the Manor, as the item is the only one and no other resources will be obtainable through manor. So it can be added to the castle as the usual selling item, but still you need to have a castle to purchase it. There is less castles than a clan halls, so B duals will appear less often.

Pluses:
- It is more difficult to obtain an item, the speed of obtaining Duals is lower.
- Castles gets additional relevance.

Minuses:
- There will be a very limited number of Dual Weapon Crafting stamps and till clans, having castles, won't equip their members, this item won't appear on the market.

3) Adding to the drop / spoil from certain monsters in LOA. That is, you will need to first get to the level of these monsters, then farm them and if you're lucky you will get it.

Pluses:
- Requires exping to the level of the monsters.
- An item will be available for all, not just the clans with CH or the Castle. If only the top clans won't always take your spot ( but for this Alliances are made in Lineage 2 ).
- An item will be obtained with a certain chance.

Minuses:
- Obtaining Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp will depend on the chance, and not on the spawn time in the Clan Hall or the Castle.

We want to hear your opinion and that is why this poll was created. But we are asking you to justify your choice. Since just click on one of the options is not enough for us to understand all good and bad points which can come up with discussion.

We remind you that if you will start using a secondary accounts in order to vote - you will get all accounts blocked till the end of voting and all votes, including the vote from the main account, will be removed from the poll.

This poll will end at March, 21st at 20:00 server time.

u add new ch in patch? or not now?

Adding this to CH would be stupid as fuck. clans who donated a shitload and got CH's early would gain a huge advantage from this. make it castle or drop from mobs, this way every1 have a chance to farm or fight for them.