Sign in to follow this  
Sartick

Dyes

Hello guys,
I really like server, it's just like old school Lineage II but I cant help myself so I have problem here with tattoes/dyes.
+12 Tattoes make game really unbalanced in my opinion. Mages with +12WIT lost just few MP and Gladiators/Warlords with +12 STR lost only DEX which is usless for them if they use skills.
Gladiators are able kill mages in one hit and Mages are able kill other class earlier then they get close to them, PvP are so fast that I cant enjoy them.
In nutshell some class have bigger benefit then others, soo I want have here max +5tattoes. What do you think? Or bring some update bigger balance betwen classes?

• Like 6

Hello guys,
I really like server, it's just like old school Lineage II but I cant help myself so I have problem here with tattoes/dyes.
+12 Tattoes make game really unbalanced in my opinion. Mages with +12WIT lost just few MP and Gladiators/Warlords with +12 STR lost only DEX which is usless for them if they use skills.
Gladiators are able kill mages in one hit and Mages are able kill other class earlier then they get close to them, PvP are so fast that I cant enjoy them.
In nutshell some class have bigger benefit then others, soo I want have here max +5tattoes. What do you think? Or bring some update bigger balance betwen classes?

​I agree ! please make max +5

• Like 1

Hello guys,

​+1

• Like 1

Hello guys,

​too late, ppl is alerady living with it and cope with it, they built their team along to it, if admin group wanna make a change, they must act from the first day when not everyone know about this feature

Hello guys,

​too late, ppl is alerady living with it and cope with it, they built their team along to it, if admin group wanna make a change, they must act from the first day when not everyone know about this feature

​++

Even if there aren't SA in weps so dyes aren't solution, SA in weapons have just one specific thing, like +% health but if tank go here for CON +12 he must lost something and thats problem because some classes just lost stats which they dont need, like mages,glads.
And that information about SA in 1.5 is true? Or you just guess?

• Like 1

Pretty sure SAs are in 2.0.

You guys are going to be waiting a while. lol. 

Go buy a cursed mainguache. Best item in the game. No idea why anyone isn't trying to +16 that shit.

Fuck, everyone in korea uses that shit in 2.0 olympiad, its so broken. 

200 hp a second. Lands on the first crit. gg

Pretty sure SAs are in 2.0.

You guys are going to be waiting a while. lol. 

Go buy a cursed mainguache. Best item in the game. No idea why anyone isn't trying to +16 that shit.

Fuck, everyone in korea uses that shit in 2.0 olympiad, its so broken. 

200 hp a second. Lands on the first crit. gg

yep sa is 2.0 feature up to b grade. A grade wont have sa

​according to my test in 1.0 it was 51hp/sec. Was there/will be there a change in future updates ?

Was watching some olymp videos on darkdaxter channel and didnt saw ppl with that weapon in oly. just allot of +16 B grade weapons

Can u link any source plz since i would like to see it ?

There's no SA in weapons, so there re dyes +12. When SA coming in, lets hope the +12 dyes wont stay.
+12 WIT + wep Acumen = lol

​it's very boring when people make conclusion in things they don't know. yes, your are right. +12 wit with acumen sa and full buff would give you a lot of cast speed, but you won't be able to use your nuke skills due to CD. suddenly, right? anyway, they can change some wit to int or else ^_^

There's no SA in weapons, so there re dyes +12. When SA coming in, lets hope the +12 dyes wont stay.
+12 WIT + wep Acumen = lol

​it's very boring when people make conclusion in things they don't know. yes, your are right. +12 wit with acumen sa and full buff would give you a lot of cast speed, but you won't be able to use your nuke skills due to CD. suddenly, right? anyway, they can change some wit to int or else ^_^

​Well, we gotta wait like a year or so, but 2.0 brings interesting news.
2.0 patch note:

Character
1. Removed character max level. With this in mind, a character can grow indefinitely
2. The DEX parameter changed so that it affects battle statistics more severely
3. The WIT parameter changef so that:
-Because of class balance, the bonus from WIT is reduced, but each mystic class gets a skill named "Master of Magic" as a compensation.
Master of magic description: Cast.Speed + 9%, Magic Critical Chance +10

Hello guys,

​+1

​+1