Sign in to follow this  
hurricaneQC

Pay for farm

Not the first time i hear that history  so i decide to post  to talk about about that   

i hear  rain wa paid 20kk to farm in dv  and many other do the same  

so what now ?  admin agree that ?  dont care if server gonna die if nothing change or what ?

i cannot prove  that  but im sure many ppl know the real true  so ... have a balz pls 

and make something  cause   what player want its a good time play like old school nostal   

so what they will do next ? play alone  take all castle  and no one to atk it ? lool come on 

it stupid,but it is... long time ago one of Perkunas said to me if i want exp in DV should pay them 2kk...i dont payed and they all time killed me in PK.

find a team, join the oposite side of perkunas which is pride/outofcontrol alliance, gl

btw, reaver, i always respect you as an enemy, but you allow this going on in your clan then i must say your gamming experiences is very low, sorry

lol, was my clan only the one that was not afraid? Most of clans from two allies was pking us at DV while we were farming, we were losing then 10%, when they declared 1 side war we were losing 2%, we were always coming back, they cant make PK forever.
Now u lose for death by PK 4%, and 1 side war 1% thats funny, and u cry of being killed? 

We survived, we didnt pay, we didnt cry, and now we joined 1 side to kick the other side, coz they re worse, and we re wining with those guys that were killing us.

• Like 1

ITS JUST BIG LOL. hahahahha pay for exp ? OMG man. its L2 there is war for location. there is no  randoms on top spot. you are friend or enemy. no more sides for us. and no metter perkunas or other clan kill you on top spot.

ITS JUST BIG LOL. hahahahha pay for exp ? OMG man. its L2 there is war for location. there is no  randoms on top spot. you are friend or enemy. no more sides for us. and no metter perkunas or other clan kill you on top spot.

​this is not what he is talking about, zorg, big LOL it is

hahahah :)) you stil beleave that .. after we made ally with perkunas ?omfg =)))))) i was sure you don't know to play l2 but to think that was true ?:))) bullshit :)))  .... and pay euros ?wtf

Not the first time i hear that history  so i decide to post  to talk about about that   

so what now ?  admin agree that ?  dont care if server gonna die if nothing change or what ?

i cannot prove  that  but im sure many ppl know the real true  so ... have a balz pls 

and make something  cause   what player want its a good time play like old school nostal   

so what they will do next ? play alone  take all castle  and no one to atk it ? lool come on 

​This is how L2 works. They can protect spots as much as they want.

There are more then 2 decisions or admin help or I leave. For example you can Fight against them. This is what L2 means. If you can take only from 1st two - we can't help with it.

About real money - it's forbidden by 1.6 rule of server. But we need any proof.

Edited by Koll

i lost all my respect for Rain when i heard that they payd 20kk to farm in DV.

Its like a surrender and a shame that they giving away their proud for ingame currency instead of fighting.

Its like a surrender and a shame that they giving away their proud for ingame currency instead of fighting.

​Really you think that is true ? Lol xD

​Really you think that is true ? Lol xD

​Why i shouldnt trust words of well known perkunas and rain members ?

You dont have too much wisdom about strategy games, right?

by the way, you can think, believe or anything you want about rain, but the only true is they was in a side and now ther are in other side.

Im a objective person and i just can talk about what i see.

1- rain with ooc

2- rain start some diplomacy with perkunas/red

3- rain no more exist, TFD raise, and they join to wicked side ally

Only i can think is rain's member doesnt like zerg play

​This is how L2 works. They can protect spots as much as they want.

There are more then 2 decisions or admin help or I leave. For example you can Fight against them. This is what L2 means. If you can take only from 1st two - we can't help with it.

About real money - it's forbidden by 1.6 rule of server. But we need any proof.

​Its fake, we had to ask ~2kk from party (and no one agreed :D ) but real money lold it's slander, based on envy.

it's fake. No one asked us for adena or real money to farm there.

We told ppl that just for fun. We had some laughs and that is all.