Sign in to follow this  
hymli

castle sieges?

Hi,

Just wondering...It`s been a while since we got patch 1.3. It says that CS should take place every 14 days. It`s already been 2 weeks and I couldn´t find any sigh of CS in game nor on forums. So the question is ...when? :D 

Sorry if it`s already mentioned somewhere..I just could`t find it.

Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering...It`s been a while since we got patch 1.3. It says that CS should take place every 14 days. It`s already been 2 weeks and I couldn´t find any sigh of CS in game nor on forums. So the question is ...when? :D 

Sorry if it`s already mentioned somewhere..I just could`t find it.

Thanks

​Hello. We will announce sieges date on forum and in game. We already find crush problem and fixing it. We need to recheck again all and don't forget to delete coins option from castles. Right now we thinking to make sieges at 3rd April.

Right now we thinking to make sieges at 3rd April.

i dont have understand.

i repeat the question.

we are in 2 april, tomorrow is 3! also we will have siege tomorrow?

No, unfurtunatly sieges will not happen this weekend yet, we ended up deciding to open registration on next monday so it will leave full week for ppl to register. so. registration will open on monday, and sieges will happen on sunday next week.

• Like 1

No, unfurtunatly sieges will not happen this weekend yet, we ended up deciding to open registration on next monday so it will leave full week for ppl to register. so. registration will open on monday, and sieges will happen on sunday next week.

​Waiting for announcement with siege rules and ect. So i can easy link it to people who ask a lot of questions ^_^

the rules are the same, only diference is that ppl dont loose exp on death when dead on siege ground and there will be no coins on the castle.

the rules are the same, only diference is that ppl dont loose exp on death when dead on siege ground and there will be no coins on the castle.

​even if they are wars? 

silly...