Sign in to follow this  
Redas

(proof of blood)

Hi, (frist, sorry for my english)

I and the 90% of server want to knwo WHY they are 3 clan lvl 4.that have farming with a DROP x3 the Proof Of Blood.

And now you have change the drop to x1 and is the same 5k proof of blood needed.

Usually.....

1,0 proof of blood= x3 drop  lvl 4/lvl 5= 5000 proof of blood needed

1.3 proof of blood= x1 drop lvl 4/lvl 5= 1500 proof of blood, but here not, here is the same 5000? wtf?

i dont want to get conclusions. but you need fix this because is abusive.

I and the 90% of server want to knwo WHY they are 3 clan lvl 4.that have farming with a DROP x3 the Proof Of Blood.

And now you have change the drop to x1 and is the same 5k proof of blood needed.

Usually.....

1.3 proof of blood= x1 drop lvl 4/lvl 5= 1500 proof of blood, but here not, here is the same 5000? wtf?

​Hello. I think we just can increase chance for this item to x3, but after next restart.

• Like 1

Oks thx, but i think is better 1,500 or 2k proof of blood for lvl 4 because there are many new Clans and is better for all the ppl.

Usually.....

​Hello. I think we just can increase chance for this item to x3, but after next restart.

​Why not just make an event for these guys 5 v 5 or 9 v 9. Each week/2weeks/month and the winner gets what he needs for level 4? Could be much more entertaining not ?

Just a suggestion

there are old clans that doesent have 4 lvl .. and we are not complaining like you ... so no ... that event or 2k pob will make unbalances

yeah imba is right. we invested allot of adena and time into collecting all the pob so why u should get a advantage ?

​adena? time? OFC Yeah... with rates X3!

now think and say the same with rates x1!

you have take in 1h >15 pobs.

we can take in 1h > 5 pobs.

okey.. now whats happen when the market have 500pobs? you can buy or sell 1pob 10/20k
and when the market have 166? you buy (if you can buy) 1 pob 25/30k or more.

guys we already said we will change the proof of blood rate for x3 so it will be the same as the it was before, no one will be in advantage.

do u even read? xD

guys we already said we will change the proof of blood rate for x3 so it will be the same as the it was before, no one will be in advantage.

Edited by San0

We will change but when? Its serious problem right now. Few days before my party in one hour we have 4 POB's... Good luck to collect five thousands. Thats pathetic.