zorgzor

16 Spartans zerg

I just play for fun now so I'm not really interested in new tactics ;)

But dagger running with shield, heavy armor and -15 STR is fuck**g joke for me ;)

Anyway great video and all the best with Giran siege on sunday ;)

• Like 1

But dagger running with shield, heavy armor and -15 STR is fuck**g joke for me ;)

​Can't blame him. Evasion is terrible. This is a creative way to still be able to defend from physical attacks.

​Can't blame him. Evasion is terrible. This is a creative way to still be able to defend from physical attacks.

​I'm not blaming him ;) much more game engine.

DD with -15 STG and wearing heavy shouldn't even scratch the enemy.

It supposed to be old school version of Lineage and what I see is some kind of circus ;)

It supposed to be old school version of Lineage and what I see is some kind of circus ;)

​dagger formula is different than other weapons, so i can easily change my STR w/o super dmg loosing. but it refers to skills only. circus is GOD and 

following chronics ;-)

​dagger formula is different than other weapons, so i can easily change my STR w/o super dmg loosing. but it refers to skills only. circus is GOD and 

following chronics ;-)

​I'm kinda sad to hear it. It means that there is no place for my beloved AW coz it's packed with STR which isn't needed oO....

Again all will choose between HE, AW and necro, different server, same sh*t :)

What about other PvP clans? All I can see in different fraps is Perkunas vs Pride (and their friends)?

How can it be that after 6 months there are only 2 alliances on this server?

following chronics ;-)

​I'm kinda sad to hear it. It means that there is no place for my beloved AW coz it's packed with STR which isn't needed oO....

What about other PvP clans? All I can see in different fraps is Perkunas vs Pride (and their friends)?

​you dont get it. more STR = more dmg from hand, but to skill it adds ~100-150 dmg only. if i hit 1k from back and then 900...would it be the big difference? u should learn mechanics a little ;-)

following chronics ;-)

​you dont get it. more STR = more dmg from hand, but to skill it adds ~100-150 dmg only. if i hit 1k from back and then 900...would it be the big difference? u should learn mechanics a little ;-)

​because dagger got buff like death whisper, dance of fire that give addition damage by % to critical damage, the decrease on damage you were talking about can be filled up by open vicious stance.

• Like 1

haha nonfactors are nonfactors all <54 lvl that was 90% of your frags. Great video and fun though!

following chronics ;-)

​I get it but it makes no sense to me. STR supposed to be major factor for DD, that's what I mean. Wouldn't you be shocked to see f.e. nuker running in heavy set, -15 INT and one shooting ppl ;) ?

Anyway no need to dig deeper into it ;)

I'm waiting for cool fraps from Giran siege :P

​Looks like you always need to have the last word :P

STR is major factor for Warriors, for Rogues its DEX ;-)

And still you as Rouge went into CON ;)

That's what I mean, game engine is senseless if you can decrease STR and still own ppl in PvP :)

haha nonfactors are nonfactors all <54 lvl that was 90% of your frags. Great video and fun though!

​mage party average level is 53. 9_9

One more thing... Maybe some1 will put upcoming Sieges on Twitch.
Every time I'm checking it there's nothing from our server.
Lets try to bring some more ppl ;)

​Looks like you always need to have the last word :P

STR is major factor for Warriors, for Rogues its DEX ;-)

And still you as Rouge went into CON ;)

That's what I mean, game engine is senseless if you can decrease STR and still own ppl in PvP :)

​u still dont want to hear me. con more efficient than dex, but decreasing dex is stupidity. and again, str is not important for dagger.