Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Any info on this?

later that topic San0 said it will affect in making summoners more usefull in party - then didnt want to tell more. But we want to know :D

more infos about this will come when 1.5 will be about to come.

​summoners buff?:  :o

ps

cp lf warlock 60+ (supermaq pm me ^^)

My predictions:
1) Cat / Pony / Nightshade summon. 
    Tier: CAT | PONY > Nightshade
2) Party cubics. 
    Tier: PS hex cubic > ES aqua cubic > WL wind cubic.
3) Summon friend needing a summoning cubic. 
Would be nice for going deep in LOA. 

Would a PS get into a archer party in LOA with mass summon phantom cubic? Maybe? 20 spirit ore per 15mins isn't bad at all. 
Each mob would be pretty much automatically:
1) Hex'd
2) Power breaked 
3) Windshackled

They'd probably take a WL in every scenario though. 

If it was a solo buff I would just suggest giving the summon a passive hate value in order to keep agro from the summoner.
I don't know if this can be done without changing the patk value though.
If nightshade is added, I wont have this problem anymore, but I still don't think PS would be accepted in LOA parties.
However, nightshades debuffs are pretty awful, as in, they fail on white mobs half the time. 

My god, I just realized.

If they add party cubics, they might require a spellbook to learn it.

Id have to find the phantom cubic again.

OH GOD. NO. PLEASE NO. 

THIS WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG!!!!!1111

• Like 2

First time I needed it for my SE, but then this stigma is such a rare "trap" that you can buy it cheap from newbies and sell it very high to veterans =)

My predictions:
2) Party cubics. 

Would a PS get into a archer party in LOA with mass summon phantom cubic? Maybe? 20 spirit ore per 15mins isn't bad at all. 
1) Hex'd
2) Power breaked 
3) Windshackled

If it was a solo buff I would just suggest giving the summon a passive hate value in order to keep agro from the summoner.
If nightshade is added, I wont have this problem anymore, but I still don't think PS would be accepted in LOA parties.
However, nightshades debuffs are pretty awful, as in, they fail on white mobs half the time. 

​I agree with the review of the current class situation. I accept that because of the implied limitations of chronic, there is a need for correction by means of any customization of the game, however, it is something that reaches all Summoners classes.
In my case, I'm venturing with an Elemental Summoner, a class that always liked to play and have played in numerous chronicles of Lineage. A class that, over time, had in his summon one considerable attack and a respected M.Attack.
Here at Classic'm noticing the inexistence of both. Yesterday I performed some tests against SPH and it just tanked my Merrow, and received magic hits 200 damage (Merrow with empower lvl 3, PP buffs 52).
But returning to the subject, a comprehensive solution that makes all attractive classes.

If there is a change in the current scenario, I will have to agree and add to the topic of gfbot, not just Warsmiths are better, but ALL the classes that have some kind of Summon, outweigh the Summoners, at all.

My predictions:
2) Party cubics. 

1) Hex'd
2) Power breaked 
3) Windshackled

​I think you could fit a PS in a range party:

WL,PS, SWS, BD, WC, SR, SR, HE, HE - out of party rechargers for fun, maybe bring a spoiler. If the summoners have bows, they contribute, just like the SWS/BD. PS could also double as a tank if needed in some situations.

I think archer parties benefit most from fighting white mobs with high x hp values (x5, x6+). Adding hex and not having to cast accuracy dance is really helpful for efficiency.