Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

Siege ?

hello admin group, im very satisfied with your way of managing the server, even though there are not much people in siege but we still have fun everyday with pvp in LOA or EV but at this rate the motivation for siege is just fading away time to time, do you guys think its time to consider to low the scale of siege ? like nerf castle's guards level, im not totally on any sides but it would be better for server and for your reputation to have a clan to really win something

• Like 1

hello admin group, im very satisfied with your way of managing the server, even though there are not much people in siege but we still have fun everyday with pvp in LOA or EV but at this rate the motivation for siege is just fading away time to time, do you guys think its time to consider to low the scale of siege ? like nerf castle's guards level, im not totally on any sides but it would be better for server and for your reputation to have a clan to really win something

Option 1: lower the difficulty level for the current castle sieges to better accommodate the current server status.

Option 2: wait until the current server status progresses and becomes more capable of handling a normal castle siege.

I think either option poses benefits and threats to the server.

My opinion is to keep things the way they are now. Any sign of difficulty is just a reminder for clans and alliances to improve. I don't think we need to lower the standards, just to raise them again later. Castle siege victories should be hard-earned. At this rate within the next month or two months, if a clan or alliance can take a castle, don't you think they deserve it?

The formula's simple: level up and get organized. That's all there is to it. The ability for a clan or alliance to do this, has nothing to do with altering castle sieges and Classic.

• Like 1

I wouldn't change it, even if my clan can't take it on our own it's still fun and satisfying stopping the nolifers from getting it. I noticed the basement dweller zerg was bigger this time, sooner or later a clan will take one. And I was sad we didn't see SM today qloc :(

• Like 1

I wouldn't change it, even if my clan can't take it on our own it's still fun and satisfying stopping the nolifers from getting it. I noticed the basement dweller zerg was bigger this time, sooner or later a clan will take one. And I was sad we didn't see SM today qloc :(

​Good point--sometimes the purpose to siege is to prevent other clans from otherwise taking a castle. I'm pretty sure wickedsick could at least take one of the weaker castles at full force; likewise, OOC (when they were still full-force OOC/random allies).

​its 11:Pm and almost every one of our clan agree that "fck it, lets just to go bed, have work and sh!t to do in morning"

• Like 1

Bad idea. To have a castle its achievement. To reach it - you must put effort. Get levels, get gear, get allies and you will have a castle. To take a castle it should not be easy, especialy with c gr gear. Castles will be taken in few months without nerfing. Why rush things?

Nope. The siege is arldy nerfed. U dont lose exp, u dont lose items. Start farming, make lvl proportion to siege and show that u re worth this castle.
My team is saying that taking castle is not a problem, the only problem is war interupting it.

Stop making from this game teletubies. One guy want no drop in pve, another want nerfed sieges. Plz. Start playing.

Edit:

Btw, u want to take Castle with ur 1 party? Stop makin this game ridiculous. Ppl re making whole ally with 3*4 CP in clan to take castle. And ur 1 soulmate party willing of castle? Nope, sry.

You guys know that take castle from this guards its harder than vs full ally. 

Idk why not to do stats from retail seige system there is perfect nobody blame it.

We must fight between clans not NPC. 

Plus there is no % loss so war clans just keep stand on flag :D at least its cool CRP farm. 

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

The guards are not the problem. The problem is that every big clan has too much enemies preventing them from taking a castle :D Which is perfectly fine.

Nope. The siege is arldy nerfed. U dont lose exp, u dont lose items. Start farming, make lvl proportion to siege and show that u re worth this castle.
My team is saying that taking castle is not a problem, the only problem is war interupting it.

Stop making from this game teletubies. One guy want no drop in pve, another want nerfed sieges. Plz. Start playing.

Edit:

Btw, u want to take Castle with ur 1 party? Stop makin this game ridiculous. Ppl re making whole ally with 3*4 CP in clan to take castle. And ur 1 soulmate party willing of castle? Nope, sry.

​1 pt for 1 castle, youre not even funny, but im still laughing so hard LOL =))

Idk why not to do stats from retail seige system there is perfect nobody blame it.

Plus there is no % loss so war clans just keep stand on flag :D at least its cool CRP farm. 

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

​Taking from guards is not THAT hard. The hardest thing is "battle on two fronts (Germany definately know what i am talking about)" when you have to focus on guards and also enemies. I mean.. I believe if your ally have better CP setups for sieges not for PVP only (where you are definatelly fantastic no doubt!) taking castle would be piece of cake for you with your level/gear and most important thing - organization. From what i see you lack dworfies with golems and tanks. Tanks are esential in effort to take castle from guards.

My opinion: let the guards be like they are now. Now it is real challenge to achieve sth... And taking castle is not the best thing on CS - its that fun on pvp, remeber that :D

CRP farm in killing enemies was probably bug (im not sure, my clannies said that). GMs gave us (syndicate) after siege 500 CRP back (definetly more than we lost) and i believe they let your earned CRP be (so gz ;) ). They mby fix it until next time. Another thing, seems to me that walls and doors broke to easilly compared to first siege. I think they are bugged too (can GMs check it?). 

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

​Taking from guards is not THAT hard. The hardest thing is "battle on two fronts (Germany definately know what i am talking about)" when you have to focus on guards and also enemies. I mean.. I believe if your ally have better CP setups for sieges not for PVP only (where you are definatelly fantastic no doubt!) taking castle would be piece of cake for you with your level/gear and most important thing - organization. From what i see you lack dworfies with golems and tanks. Tanks are esential in effort to take castle from guards.

My opinion: let the guards be like they are now. Now it is real challenge to achieve sth... And taking castle is not the best thing on CS - its that fun on pvp, remeber that :D

CRP farm in killing enemies was probably bug (im not sure, my clannies said that). GMs gave us (syndicate) after siege 500 CRP back (definetly more than we lost) and i believe they let your earned CRP be (so gz ;) ). They mby fix it until next time. Another thing, seems to me that walls and doors broke to easilly compared to first siege. I think they are bugged too (can GMs check it?). 

should be fine now.

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

yeah we came at giran castle and the wall itself just crumbled at the tremors our ally made while marching towards xD

• Haha 1

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

yeah we came at giran castle and the wall itself just crumbled at the tremors our ally made while marching towards xD

​i wasnt at giran but in dion crashed after one hit from golem.. it is not ok i believe

P.S

Add a poll to the topic.

should be fine now.

​what is fine?