Sign in to follow this  
kayle

Archer ?

Hello classic x3 :) 

I am about to leave classic innova and come here. 

I am playing necro 53 on innova and i want to try archer here. 

First question:is archer party op in 1.3 ? There is any high lvl CP party in the server ? 

Other question is what archer are the most popular or usefull in 1.3 patch ? I think phantom ranger are powerfull but silver ranger seems to be a nice assassin... What do you think ? 

I rly want to find à good CP, is archer the best way ? 

There are no OP classes, there are people who know how to play their characters and people who dont.

​THANK YOU! At last some common sense!

​Hello and welcome, good decision to chose this server :)

First question:is archer party op in 1.3 ? There is any high lvl CP party in the server ? 

​As someone mentioned, there is no OP party or classes (maybe just glad and necro OP IMO but whatever :D ). Archer CP is very good in pvp but pve not that much (cos they have limited posibilities for aoe compared to mage CP for example). Yes there are some high lvl Archer CPs... for example Reaver´s CP is probably the best. 

Other question is what archer are the most popular or usefull in 1.3 patch ? I think phantom ranger are powerfull but silver ranger seems to be a nice assassin... What do you think ? 

It depends on your personal preferences. From archers i like mostly HE (bcs of lot of HP/CP), but there are no big diferences betwen them i believe. 

y, highest lvls belongs to archers here. Archers are common, coz most ppl go for mages here bcoz easy farming, then re archers coz they farm pretty fast and re counter to mages. But it all depends on party u play in.
Go play archer but dont forget to do ur box PP.
PR has strong dmg
SR has fastest dps
HE is between and has best survivalibility

if u want solo farming go for SR to not get bored, high dps go PR, most pvp go HE

​Highest lvl CP is reaver's CP, check for his Twitch channel, he is streaming every weekend.

I'm playing PR atm, its great for PvE but with the dyes on its one hit char - glass cannon :(

Silver ranger looks kinda ghey to me so I won't speak about it ;)

HE is most popular class, idiot proof, packed with HP, some useful skills, I would go for it on your place ;)

If you're not sure about it check Recruitment forum and see what class is mostly looked for.

Ok thx for answers :)

The community seems to be realy cool!

I'll go for HE thanks to your opinions ^^

Hope to see you soon ingame friends 

• Like 1

:/

There are no OP classes, there are people who know how to play their characters and people who dont.

​Except Glads :D

• Like 1