Sign in to follow this  
Lucasi

Skill Reset System

Hello GM team and guys!

I have an idea about creating reset skill system. As everyone knows that all classes now are lacking of skill points because of the exp bonus from clan, overhit monster and so on.. We also dont have any event yet to help people can get bonus SP from pve so far. Just 1 gift from GM like 6 cakes from 6 months anniversary to bonus your SP during 1 hour pve. Or sometimes people was wrong clicked on the skill that they didnt want to learn O.o Oops!

And what we have to deal with the situation that we just can learn only some main skills which are really important. And what if the skill you choose that was wrong and you want to fix it?

Ok stop here a little bit :ph34r:  ! I want to make this clear that im not gonna cry at any thing. This is only a suggestion so people can discuss or GM can take a look at it and consider to make the game becoming better. Ok ? :D

Back to main topic :P You want to decrease your wrong skills level to save your SP for another skills. Is there any another way to fix it or except the only way to learn all skill now that is you have to die to decrease your exp then pve again to have more SP to learn full skill of your classes?

So my idea is creating reset skill system and it can help players alot. You can test all skills you want, try to build your character different way, find which will be the best way but of course you will have to PAY for it :P 

GM can make skill reset scroll and put it on Nostagia NPC. You can buy reset skill scroll  by COL whatever the amount GM will decide that the price is acceptable. And that scroll just only can be used to reset one skill by each scroll only not all skills you've learned

Thats my idea guys! Im happy to see any comment that can make this topic becoming useful for everyone :)

Have a good evening guys and GM team !

If that would be implemented first thing i would do is to reset all levels of agression on my sws :D This way i would not be considered as a "tank" and ppl would stop to abuse me like on of the "panzer classes". :D God I hate tanking...

Okay i was just kidding. You can reset ALL of your skills even now. It cost 40€ if you need it. :P Just switch your class twice and you will recieve all skills to lvl 40 and rest only SP. 

• Like 1

You have your point man! But some people they dont want to spend real money to play games :) 

What im trying to do here that can bring profit to GM but also dont make the game becoming unfair for all players. The people who doesnt want to pay for service they still can farm to have adena then buy COL and reset their classes's skills theirself

If that would be implemented first thing i would do is to reset all levels of agression on my sws :D This way i would not be considered as a "tank" and ppl would stop to abuse me like on of the "panzer classes". :D God I hate tanking...

Okay i was just kidding. You can reset ALL of your skills even now. It cost 40€ if you need it. :P Just switch your class twice and you will recieve all skills to lvl 40 and rest only SP. 

Well im suprised coz most of the ideas ppl bring is just an not need thing or thing thats not need at all or re waste of GMs time. Another one guy would just create topic yelling that we should increaste SP rates.

But this is actually good idea. Especially for ppl from the begining of server or the ones that didnt knew before (1st char) that here u lack alot of SP.
And this would bring alot of help.
At nostalgia is alot of not necessary items, this would move it.

+ my broken mind feels uncomfortable with feeling that i got in there unecessary skill and i would like to delete it. Some kind of perfectionism... I would tottaly use this skill delete system.

And i just hope that all those archers or SWS wont popup in this theread saying its not necessary, bcoz they got like 4 skills on skillbar.
Take the feeling of OL that realized that half of his skill is crappy in this chronicle, and he spend alot of SP learning them. (ye i got such OL i farmed once)

Or someone saying "dont join 10% exp clan" well it makes lack of alot of SP, but i farmed some characters up to 50lv w.o clan at all and they still lack SP.

• Like 1

Imho u can already transfer this topic into poll voting for that, i feel alot ppl interested :)

Anyway somewhere in L2 code there is already such system of reseting skills, but it was made by Oly Books in "earlier" chronicles before Classic. I think our brilliant devs re able to adapt this to scroll like.

• Like 1

Imho u can already create poll voting for that, i feel alot ppl interested :)

Anyway somewhere in L2 code there is already such system of reseting skills, but it was made by Oly Books in "earlier" chronicles before Classic. I think our brilliant devs re able to adapt this to scroll like.

I dont know how to creat a voting pool :P

Thank you for your cheering up words! But i just want to make sure that alot of people is also interested at this idea including GM team

So we can make a voting pool later!

Hello GM team and guys!

I have an idea about creating reset skill system. As everyone knows that all classes now are lacking of skill points because of the exp bonus from clan, overhit monster and so on.. We also dont have any event yet to help people can get bonus SP from pve so far. Just 1 gift from GM like 6 cakes from 6 months anniversary to bonus your SP during 1 hour pve. Or sometimes people was wrong clicked on the skill that they didnt want to learn O.o Oops!

And what we have to deal with the situation that we just can learn only some main skills which are really important. And what if the skill you choose that was wrong and you want to fix it?

Ok stop here a little bit :ph34r:  ! I want to make this clear that im not gonna cry at any thing. This is only a suggestion so people can discuss or GM can take a look at it and consider to make the game becoming better. Ok ? :D

Back to main topic :P You want to decrease your wrong skills level to save your SP for another skills. Is there any another way to fix it or except the only way to learn all skill now that is you have to die to decrease your exp then pve again to have more SP to learn full skill of your classes?

So my idea is creating reset skill system and it can help players alot. You can test all skills you want, try to build your character differeny way, find which will be the best way but of course you will have to PAY for it :P 

GM can make skill reset scroll and put it on Nostagia NPC. You can buy reset skill scroll  by COL whatever the amount GM will decide that the price is acceptable. And that scroll just only can be used to reset one skill by each scroll only not all skills you've learned

Thats my idea guys! Im happy to see any comment that can make this topic becoming useful for everyone :)

​I do not agree with you. It is a part of game and it has been designed like that. Classes got different ammount of skill and its cost different for its purpouse... its not just random... If you want more SP, go kill RB that gives a lot of SP or farm solo for a while... or dont hide and join pvp :D then you will have enough SP for sure ...

low SP = no PVP / stop hide = ++ SP 

Thats easy ! :P

Hello GM team and guys!

So my idea is creating reset skill system and it can help players alot. You can test all skills you want, try to build your character differeny way, find which will be the best way but of course you will have to PAY for it :P 

​I do not agree with you. It is a part of game and it has been designed like that. Classes got different ammount of skill and its cost different for its purpouse... its not just random... If you want more SP, go kill RB that gives a lot of SP or farm solo for a while... or dont hide and join pvp :D then you will have enough SP for sure ...

Well, im not trying to be cocky here but atm my Clan and my CP dont have any good enemies to fight :) And during pvp, if u dont die u cant lose exp man !

I accept all kind of comments but i need those at least making sense :P

Well if you have such a good CP then farm more... :P as i said before.. it has a reason why some classes got max skill lvl 35 and some 45 while different SP cost... and amount

Join some bigger clan with wars. You will have enough sp for all skills on your lvl. xDDD

​Just fyi im from Perkunas :P and we are having 20 War Clans atm xD

Hello GM team and guys!

Well, im not trying to be cocky here but atm my Clan and my CP dont have any good enemies to fight :) And during pvp, if u dont die u cant lose exp man !

​you seem to know who i am, can you leave here your in-game name of your CP and you prime time?, if its possible we assure to bring some pvp to you

Hello GM team and guys!

​you seem to know who i am, can you leave here your in-game name of your CP and you prime time?, if its possible we assure to bring some pvp to you

Perkunas - Fightclub - CloudyQ Prime Time 20:00 - 24:00 GMT+2

I know you and i believe that you know me very well too Fat :))

Join some bigger clan with wars. You will have enough sp for all skills on your lvl. xDDD

​So its easy.. stop ZERG the others.. you ANTS... all the time i meet somebody from perkunas ally 1vs1 so the guy die or bsoe or run away... :D rarely i die 1vs1...  even 3vs1.. 1 death, 2x bsoe... so wtf you are proud of ???? :D:D nob ANTS !!!

SOLUTION => dont be nobs and stop BSOE / PR when fair fight is  up & stop zerg...

​So its easy.. stop ZERG the others.. you ANTS... all the time i meet somebody from perkunas ally 1vs1 so the guy die or bsoe or run away... :D rarely i die 1vs1...  even 3vs1.. 1 death, 2x bsoe... so wtf you are proud of ???? :D:D nob ANTS !!!

SOLUTION => dont be nobs and stop BSOE / PR when fair fight is  up & stop zerg...

Are you talking about my topic?

Im here trying to bring something helpful for players and also bring more profit to GM so they can keep server alive. Guess what? If server has more money they can start investigating alot of things that can bring more players to the server because this is the best server i've played ! Why u need to pay 10eu/month to play on offical server and its not good as here? You dont even have to pay for anything. Its FREE !

And all people need to have money to buy food, live a life not survive :)

Did you try to do something to help players here or all you've done that was only try to ZERG the others? You cant live in past forever, everything can be changed :)

Im not here for finger fighting on keyboard or ZERG the others. I respect all enemies even how bad they play! 

And so on, im still looking for your CP to visit mine one day xD

Still you dont have the point -> it has reason why some classes have different cost of skill and amount of skills to learn... even tho I admit that reset scroll is not bad idea. Just dont boost SP earn or dont add SP scrolls that immediately increas SP.

Still you dont have the point -> it has reason why some classes have different cost of skill and amount of skills to learn... even tho I admit that reset scroll is not bad idea. Just dont boost SP earn or dont add SP scrolls that immediately increas SP.

I didnt mention about the reason why some classes have different cost of SP on each skill because its the right thing

This is a solution how to use SP in the best way due to that problem. If you did wrong you can fix it. So imo its good for everyone but it doesnt make the game becoming unbalance

And yeah ! There is no way i want to see SP scroll that may help boosting it immediately. Maybe a scroll that helps you to get more SP bonus in PVE seems to be not so bad. Like the cake was gifted to us from GM few weeks ago on 6th month anniversary. You can buy it by COL at Nostalgia NPC. But honestly i dont like that idea because its like a kind of pay to win :$

Im still waiting for GM or any MOD around here come to see and say something about this idea :D