Sign in to follow this  
hymli

Casting interruption

Hi guys,

Okay lets talk about casting interruption. I am just wondering if capability  of interrupt/cancel mages spell is bugged just here or it is same on lower versions of retail servers. I absolutely acknowledge the fact that all mages are running +12 wit build so that casting speed is too fast and chance of cancel the spell is lower than it used to be... but lets talk about 1v1.

Personaly I am playing spellsinger and if I go against necro i have the only one advantage - casting speed.. so the only way how to beat a necro is overcast him and rely on spell interruption. Unfortunately I have never managed to interrupt any single spell on higher levels in which spellsinger should excel

.Beside of that it makes concetration buff absolutely useless. Lets imagine sorcerer. If sorcerer face necromancer he should have exact same cast speed as  necro which gives socerer super low chance of winning this match up....I feel like NCsoft realized that and gave sorcerer at least Concetration buff level 6 so his spells wont get canceled that often...well here at classic version any other nuker than necro has not even a slight chance of beating him cuz the only advantage they used to have...doesnt work here.

Please GMs look into it and give us at least a smalll chance of beating Necromancers:)

Thanks,

Hymli

• Like 1

its not +12 wit the problem but -15 men. less men higher chance to get your skills interrupted.

Your advantage isn't casting speed but the fact that your spells don't hit in shield, so work from this.

Anyways nobody really has a chance vs necromancers)

its not +12 wit the problem but -15 men. less men higher chance to get your skills interrupted.

Your advantage isn't casting speed but the fact that your spells don't hit in shield, so work from this.

Anyways nobody really has a chance vs necromancers)

​I guess i dont understand you... All mages use +12 wit -15 men and still if you hit them during making spells never interupt the casting. So what you say is nonsense.. interuption of skill casting is not working.

I can only say you didn't pvp/play long enough to feel how often actually you get your casting interrupted in pvp, especially if your opponent is higher level.

I can only say you didn't pvp/play long enough to feel how often actually you get your casting interrupted in pvp, especially if your opponent is higher level.

Well why u gotta be so cocky :D I have been pvping daily since level 20 ..since days I used to have super slow casting speed and I don't remember having problems with my casting interruption from opposition or the opposition from me.

Well I have to admit maybe I didn't pay that much attention to it back in the days and nowadays when most of the mages  have that fast casting speed that for example sps with acu+ zerg +dance  conc has his cast speed on hydro blast almost instant ...u obviously get interrupted less often than if u would  ve casted the spell for 3 seconds for example.

I might be wrong I might be not...I'm just saying when I face a necromancer and try to overcast him and interrupt his spells ..I see no effect at all...he casts his sh*tty spells  however he wants.:)

There are something wrong with me?? 

i usually die when 1 vs 1 in 80% Fighter class in server (I dont talk about Support class!)  >:(:S, Stun Stun Stun and Stun. However If u cant stun me ---> Take care yourself.

Talking about SPS and SOC, They are not stronger than Necromancer, but they can finish one target very fast. You said u usually use Hydro Blast, how about Frost Bolt and Ice Dagger... Solar Flare. 1s = 3 skils is very easy with 1k6+ Cast speed.

lv: 68+ -- >: Aura Symphony  --> Blizzard    --> Elemental Symphony   xD:P.

At Least, Necromaners is not AOE Mage :P. Pm me: hey Fu*ing Noob Necromancers, Every1 wanna pt me for AOE but you :P

If some1 give me 20 Euro rightnow, i will change SPS again. Because there are a lot of Nec now ><

i usually die when 1 vs 1 in 80% Fighter class in server (I dont talk about Support class!)  >:(:S, Stun Stun Stun and Stun. However If u cant stun me ---> Take care yourself.

Talking about SPS and SOC, They are not stronger than Necromancer, but they can finish one target very fast. You said u usually use Hydro Blast, how about Frost Bolt and Ice Dagger... Solar Flare. 1s = 3 skils is very easy with 1k6+ Cast speed.

At Least, Necromaners is not AOE Mage :P. Pm me: hey Fu*ing Noob Necromancers, Every1 wanna pt me for AOE but you :P

If some1 give me 20 Euro rightnow, i will change SPS again. Because there are a lot of Nec now ><

​wtf necro have best AOE in game. (for pve)

​wtf necro have best AOE in game.

​ah, somehow he cant use the trick of aoe, i mean summoning zombie, kill it and explode the corspe, it took about 10s or more idk to re-sumon a new zombie

​Yeah Im usually spaming all these four skills...hydro blast was just an example :) besides u get a small gap on CD between hydros when u have 1.6k+ casting speed. An yeah SpS are like snipers with awp..u gotta play it like that :)

​They have highest power on AoE skill. However he cant spam it non stop like for example SpS  or Sorc - u go - splash, frost wall + (aura flash) which gives u huge dps.

​Yeah Im usually spaming all these four skills...hydro blast was just an example :) besides u get a small gap on CD between hydros when u have 1.6k+ casting speed. An yeah SpS are like snipers with awp..u gotta play it like that :)

​They have highest power on AoE skill. However he cant spam it non stop like for example SpS  or Sorc - u go - splash, frost wall + (aura flash) which gives u huge dps.

​The OP thing on necro´s aoe is not power but no mob limit. So in bigger trains they have more DPS imo