SOiL

Debuffs

Maybe you should change buffs like it was? Cause with full buffs and lionheart getting 100% fear 10 secs o0 and anchor all the time but stuns never lands when they got resist shock.

Man I hitted you for 400 with blaster and 1 out of 6 stuns landed if you're the char with jad,dajvillage or whatever. You were hitting me for 1.8k and that's happening with all necros on my lvl. Btw that's good for me, when you killing me, when that happens you open champagne screaming I killeeeed soil I killeeeed soil. 

Btw that's good for me, when you killing me, when that happens you open champagne screaming I killeeeed soil I killeeeed soil. 

​I just got asked in clan chat who i killed , so i answered , i added the fear part because i knew you are a huge whinner and guess what , it seems like i was right. I've been stunlocked countless of times in pvp from physical dmg dealers , but i've never cried on forum. This is your third topic for the past few weeks on the matter. I was checking combat log and 1 out of 9 fears landed , but i guess that's not enough protection , casters should be even more free kills for melee right? When was the last time u died 1v1 to a sps or sors? Cuze i've never seen them complain about every single death on forum.

• Like 1

Man few weeks ago you were 62-64 lvl and I was 70. Isn't normal to get stunned all the time? My videos are before changing the buffs for resist. Im not saying to make it like it was, I'm saying to buffs be usefull vs curses too not just stuns. Having full buffs +lionheart and getting 90% curse it's stupid. Others char should get curses 100% without lionheart. Also that's for mobs too, mob land rate of anchor stuns etc it's stupid, I get stunned from 40-50 lvl mobs even from 20 lvl mobs. These kind of bugs should be fixed.

Man few weeks ago you were 62-64 lvl and I was 70. Isn't normal to get stunned all the time? My videos are before changing the buffs for resist. Im not saying to make it like it was, I'm saying to buffs be usefull vs curses too not just stuns. Having full buffs +lionheart and getting 90% curse it's stupid. Others char should get curses 100% without lionheart. Also that's for mobs too, mob land rate of anchor stuns etc it's stupid, I get stunned from 40-50 lvl mobs even from 20 lvl mobs. These kind of bugs should be fixed.

​1. Lion heart has nothing to do with curses.

2. Until modoy explained to you how it worked you thought it was 90% chance to resist which is not the case

3. Anchor has good land rate yes , but its often your only chance vs melees. Sps has even stronger CC in the form of blizzard vs melee's and it has 100% land rate , but u've never complained about that. Is it by any chance because you are one of the few clans that have a sps 70+?

4. Melee party's are very strong in small scale pvp here , mainly because of tripple the hp and very strong sustained damage due to high power skills. Yes they aren't very good in open 100vs100 pvp , but every type of party has it's downsides and upsides.

5. The game doesn't need to change just because there are 5 necromancers on the server that have a chance 1v1 vs you. If the landrate was highier like before  but the duration would be reduced it would have almost no impact in 1v1 anyway , it would be even easier to chain CC you.

• Like 1

​1. Lion heart has nothing to do with curses.

2. Until modoy explained to you how it worked you thought it was 90% chance to resist which is not the case

3. Anchor has good land rate yes , but its often your only chance vs melees. Sps has even stronger CC in the form of blizzard vs melee's and it has 100% land rate , but u've never complained about that. Is it by any chance because you are one of the few clans that have a sps 70+?

4. Melee party's are very strong in small scale pvp here , mainly because of tripple the hp and very strong sustained damage due to high power skills. Yes they aren't very good in open 100vs100 pvp , but every type of party has it's downsides and upsides.

5. The game doesn't need to change just because there are 5 necromancers on the server that have a chance 1v1 vs you. If the landrate was highier like before  but the duration would be reduced it would have almost no impact in 1v1 anyway , it would be even easier to chain CC you.

Give him anchor on bananas and he will complain about vampiric claw.

Guys, can you please point me with finger where does it say it resist fear? I think im blind ;(

3d36de416b496567b5c41a9708423df0.png

​Ahahahahahaha nice one! No worries, You can reroll your char here maybe i'll go on necro too. There are 5 necros on server? lol, just ochoba's party got 5 :P Btw  yes,  lionheart doesn't give fear resistance but I was talking about anchor with lionheart. Always landing, but old days was like 1-2 seconds so was fine by me now it's 90% and 5 seconds slow and 5 seconds paralyse. Im not talking about sps cause dee missed few blizzards so it's not 100% it's like 1/2 blizzards

• Like 1

aye lionheart increases ur resist by 80% that means if u have 5% resist then with lionheart u have 9% resist. or the math changed since i last checked?

• Like 1

aye lionheart increases ur resist by 80% that means if u have 5% resist then with lionheart u have 9% resist. or the math changed since i last checked?

​math didnt change but mby translator (from korean to english i guess) wasnt good at math and he translated it wrong. Such thing happened with MANY skills in l2 history. I didnt test this skill (never played sh*t human race or 1key destro so never used this skill in my life, tyrant ftw and his zealot. Zealot is harder to use, has also sideeffects but atleast gives resist for all debufs including fear slow etc not like lion heart) so i cant tell you how it works or should work, but for sure shouldnt resist fear

​i doubt it works this simply, L2 formulas are like bit of luck, bit of korean random, bit of chance

It works simply as draco said. If u have 10 % resist and u use lionheart u get 18%. That's from my sh1tty gladiator experience.

​i doubt it is that easy

For sure it doesnt work this way, else you could reach 100% resist when you had 60+% basic resist and add 80% bonus to it but u can never reach 100% resist other way than out lvl by 9+ lvls or mystic immunity. It cant be linear function, it must be more like this - when u have mucho resist u are close to 100% resist but never reach it.

hiperbola.jpg

For sure it doesnt work this way, else you could reach 100% resist when you had 60+% basic resist and add 80% bonus to it but u can never reach 100% resist other way than out lvl by 9+ lvls or mystic immunity. It cant be linear function, it must be more like this - when u have mucho resist u are close to 100% resist but never reach it.

hiperbola.jpg

​​After u reach 100 % resist then there is calculations for level and other staff I think. In Olympiad H5 u can make 100 % resist to mental attacks but if attacker has some offensive sh1t trance still lands.

u talk bout trance. ok ill give u example from other chronicle also. I played GH on gracia final oly. I had full masterwork MJ set (80% stun resist), zaken (20%), frint(15%),antharas(30%) and grounding talisman (10% stun resist). And i was still getting rarely stunned by some random SKs/DAs/Destros in A grade with like 3-5% chance

i think all debuff skills and stun skills got nerfed? about stun idk since my team is mage team, cant clarify anything, but about debuff, specially overlord, except aoe debuff, both sleep and fear landing rate got nerfed very hard compared to 4-5 months ago. IMO its good in some ways since now its more chance of winning for lower level characters, but in some ways its not, warcyer only have sleep and fear are two fearsome skills, now WC is totally just a buffer and DOT assist