Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Make a new poll on drop rates

And make it so you have to be level 50+ in order to vote. 

This is ridiculous, a bunch of pre level 40s determining what end game will be like. 

Its a clown fiesta. Just because they're getting "FULL D GRADE BOOT DROPS / 100k AN HOUR" ROFL

They're all going to quit in 3 weeks anyways. 

• Like 2

Hopless...

Mate do you understand that this is long shot project? 

With that drop rate in six month server will start to fall... But OK, you better know how it will be.

"" Its a clown fiesta. Just because they're getting "FULL D GRADE BOOT DROPS / 100k AN HOUR" ROFL "" - No Mate, first its you clown with yours fiesta,

and please be polite,  don't insult others members of this project.

P.S. Im palying this Classic with friend on weekends, then i have time, and

i don't need xN rate, because i don't want to achieve spellBook in 10min farm and ect. - (about items).

This is my opinion. Be polite and correct.    (gfbot feel free to play Interlude x10/x50).

And make it so you have to be level 50+ in order to vote. 

This is ridiculous, a bunch of pre level 40s determining what end game will be like. 

Its a clown fiesta. Just because they're getting "FULL D GRADE BOOT DROPS / 100k AN HOUR" ROFL

They're all going to quit in 3 weeks anyways. 

​lol, go back to school on reading lessons. Ppl under lv was like 2-3 maybe in that pool. Im 50+ on all characters in this 5h of farming had like 15 full drops at begining of DV 1/2 train = fulldrop of top C grades, so honestly get over with ur next pool voting, nobody wanted in that topic to stay x3 who was over lv 50.
My whole CP of 50+ can tell u same thing, that they would not play on such crap droprate where u can drop whole set in 2h when the 1st ones took them 3 months to do it.

GL to u, rates ill stay x1, u can end ur journey, i ill stay

• Like 1

Offtop=) Server is down? or login server is down? can't connect

And about rates, why x2 mobs drop adena like x1 mobs? they x2 and must drop x2 adena, or i don't undestand something? Some mobs have to much armor and hit like x4 kata-mobs. There is too much working to make this server normally playeble. I have Briga set and can't kill x2 mob lvl 24-25 it's so stupid isn't it? Cause they hit 50-100 damage, i have about 1000+ hp. I must run away, sititng, then came back and kill it=)

Yesterday was server restart. Before restart like 80% of mobs killed were dropping mats/key drops in ev. After rr it went to like 25%.

So i would like to ask what was made in that restart - was drop rates before rr even bigger than x3? Because before rr, it was clearly too big drop - i get 5 valhala blades in like 40 min and after rr - it was normal drop, i got like 1 in few hours.  

If it is x3 now, i would vote for x3 - the drop rate before rr, made me vote for x1 

P.S. Some other people noticed the change in drop/spoil rates after rr, so its not just me.

And about rates, why x2 mobs drop adena like x1 mobs? they x2 and must drop x2 adena, or i don't undestand something? Some mobs have to much armor and hit like x4 kata-mobs. There is too much working to make this server normally playeble. I have Briga set and can't kill x2 mob lvl 24-25 it's so stupid isn't it? Cause they hit 50-100 damage, i have about 1000+ hp. I must run away, sititng, then came back and kill it=)

​Say what? You can't kill 2x mob 25 lv? Yours gun please? Yours lvl? 1000+ hp you have?  Please more information.

Yesterday was server restart. Before restart like 80% of mobs killed were dropping mats/key drops in ev. After rr it went to like 25%.

So i would like to ask what was made in that restart - was drop rates before rr even bigger than x3? Because before rr, it was clearly too big drop - i get 5 valhala blades in like 40 min and after rr - it was normal drop, i got like 1 in few hours.  

If it is x3 now, i would vote for x3 - the drop rate before rr, made me vote for x1 

P.S. Some other people noticed the change in drop/spoil rates after rr, so its not just me.

​>>>Okay  I think this is important <<<<

San0/ Koll we need answers to this.

​its x1 now like it was on 1.0, wtf is wrong with u ppl, read the forums ffs

​its x1 now like it was on 1.0, wtf is wrong with u ppl, read the forums ffs

​cant real all the stuff here.

So all good x1 it should be

​Say what? You can't kill 2x mob 25 lv? Yours gun please? Yours lvl? 1000+ hp you have?  Please more information.

​me lvl 24, spoiler, gun= low d dager, but if mob crits 2-3 times, gun don't help so much=) Zone = orc baraks, partisan. x2 mob more powerfull then must be I think=) they hit like me in no grade armor=) but me in full briga with shield, gloves, boots and was buffed by scrolls from startpack (shield/BB/BS/Regen) + full passive armor skill at my lvl.

Please let me know where you officially were informed that the rates were changed to x1 after first restart.

Sorry to say that, but u re kinda retard to me bizquit, u spam forum alot, but u dont find anything

and it stayed like this till today restart, and ill stay forever.

"will be changed" and "was changed" are two different things.

you poor kiddo, you can only dream to have my intellect assisting you to change your boring and worthless life.

so I wish you a classic f*ck you and have a nice day.

after the update was installed drop rate was x3 as before, the problm we found was, when the drop was increase from 1.0 to 1.5 in a noraml situation the impact would be like a bit more then 3 times our 1.0 drop, but since our server was with x3 set up for drop, it became basicly 9 times higher then what we wanted it to be when we "designed" the server long ago, and so the decision was made to change it to x1. so now drop rate is x1 but with the 1.5 new drop lists it makes it still more then we were used to. 

This is why: 

1 - ppl feels like drop is high, becus it is indead higher then it was before even with the x1 drop rate.

2 - i dont understand ppl crying about the drop cuz either way they still have higher drop/spoil chances for everything comparing to before the update.

3 - the change had to be done.

yesterday with the restart at night it was changed to x1 and this is how its goind to stay. i remember you EXP/SP stays still x3. so the "OMG YOU HAVE X3 ON SITE INFO BLABLABL NOT SAME SERVER BLA BLABLA" is invalid cuz the server is still X3 on exp/SP.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

after the update was installed drop rate was x3 as before, the problm we found was, when the drop was increase from 1.0 to 1.5 in a noraml situation the impact would be like a bit more then 3 times our 1.0 drop, but since our server was with x3 set up for drop, it became basicly 9 times higher then what we wanted it to be when we "designed" the server long ago, and so the decision was made to change it to x1. so now drop rate is x1 but with the 1.5 new drop lists it makes it still more then we were used to. 

This is why: 

1 - ppl feels like drop is high, becus it is indead higher then it was before even with the x1 drop rate.

2 - i dont understand ppl crying about the drop cuz either way they still have higher drop/spoil chances for everything comparing to before the update.

3 - the change had to be done.

yesterday with the restart at night it was changed to x1 and this is how its goind to stay. i remember you EXP/SP stays still x3. so the "OMG YOU HAVE X3 ON SITE INFO BLABLABL NOT SAME SERVER BLA BLABLA" is invalid cuz the server is still X3 on exp/SP.

​and spoil rate  bro ?

The poll was already made and evaluated, i dont think it would be a good idea to go over that poll and open up another, moreso on the fact that the poll was an officially made one by the staff. If people voted on x1, we should be respectful of their decision and not go over them.

The result stays, for now we are an x3 server with x3 rates (XP, SP) and proper drop/spoil rates.

Hopless...

Mate do you understand that this is long shot project? 

With that drop rate in six month server will start to fall... But OK, you better know how it will be.

"" Its a clown fiesta. Just because they're getting "FULL D GRADE BOOT DROPS / 100k AN HOUR" ROFL "" - No Mate, first its you clown with yours fiesta,

and please be polite,  don't insult others members of this project.

P.S. Im palying this Classic with friend on weekends, then i have time, and

i don't need xN rate, because i don't want to achieve spellBook in 10min farm and ect. - (about items).

This is my opinion. Be polite and correct.    (gfbot feel free to play Interlude x10/x50).

​Long shot project with drop rate on spellbooks of 0.05%. This says, nobody but the best, elite gets spell books. Currently lvl 44 prophet haste book drops only from lvl 60 elite x 4 mob in EV. This fair to less hardcore players?

They must drop at Sea of spores isn't it? it this server really 1.5, All book 40-50 lvl must drops at sea of spores from x1 mobs.