Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Is this a bot or no?

So we have Progressive (69) Anytime, Koukou, pistolas - one war ally QQ for ban like they ever did fairplay and coz they cant win in game they call for bans.

Modoy that gives no fuks of own ally

Rizos teaching english

driver is just driver

datplays random chasing on forum talking bullsht, ending 1st season of game of thrones and cant get why everybody worship this movie, coz its very weak...

at least i am objectively stating the thing and i am not biased whether its my ally or enemy, and anyway alliance is just alliance, ppl are getting in and out everyday, so i dont see point of defending random ppl on forum

also GoT is SERIES, not movie ... ups, thats rizos job 

oh i know!

due to the fact u posted this on overall Media part of forum, so interested players (the accused of botting ones) can see this and defend themselves (or stop looking like bots, lol) so they cant be banned coz of this single movie. GMs have to check them themselves first. And if they re smart enough if they cheated they wont do this again after seeing this post.

Damn i feel sorry for u guys, u wont ban nobody today ;/

oh i know!

due to the fact u posted this on overall Media part of forum, so interested players (the accused of botting ones) can see this and defend themselves (or stop looking like bots, lol) so they cant be banned coz of this single movie. GMs have to check them themselves first. And if they re smart enough if they cheated they wont do this again after seeing this post.

​Admins don't need to check for bots themselves if somebody shows them evidence of them already botting lol..

So we have Progressive (69) Anytime, Koukou, pistolas - one war ally QQ for ban like they ever did fairplay and coz they cant win in game they call for bans.

Rizos teaching english

driver is just driver

datplays random chasing on forum talking bullsht, ending 1st season of game of thrones and cant get why everybody worship this movie, coz its very weak...

at least i am objectively stating the thing and i am not biased whether its my ally or enemy, and anyway alliance is just alliance, ppl are getting in and out everyday, so i dont see point of defending random ppl on forum

also GoT is SERIES, not movie ... ups, thats rizos job 

​1. good point, good point. I like it.

2. yes, series i mean, hehe come Rizos grammar nazi at me! Pow pow!

oh i know!

​Admins don't need to check for bots themselves if somebody shows them evidence of them already botting lol..

​they do, even if they got vid on bot report section. Some random guy killing those ppl on vid wont reveal bot like GMs do, they have own procedures and tools/gms commands to do that.

But maybe something changed, coz last moves i see around tells me GMs like VigiUQSMwhateverelselance more than Perkunas, haha. Zorgzor is untouchable on forum, everything u type bout Zorg is deleted :D

trust this guy, he is speaking from his own experience on this server

oh i know!

​they do, even if they got vid on bot report section. Some random guy killing those ppl on vid wont reveal bot like GMs do, they have own procedures and tools/gms commands to do that.

But maybe something changed, coz last moves i see around tells me GMs like VigiUQSMwhateverelselance more than Perkunas, haha. Zorgzor is untouchable on forum, everything u type bout Zorg is deleted :D

oh i know!

​nNyxi cp, and? What u doing here, why u quote me?

oh i know!

​nNyxi cp, and? What u doing here, why u quote me?

​Fishfood knows what hes says 

Lol my whole group got banned because one of the archer in the party was on clicker. The GM told us she watched us for an hour, dcing me, porting me around while we were talking to her in white chat. So yeah they are pretty strict no third party software (or mice/keyboard's with looping macros)

Rizos teaching english

driver is just driver

damn, they will be banned like that, nobody defend :/

call me for final

​Atleast modoy knows what fair play is. I also dont care about if its ally or its not, fair play is everything. If u guys like botting go korea or Gran Kain. izi money making, for more info pm kim. Sold many chars in gk withouth even knowing wtf is the server :D 

Lol my whole group got banned because one of the archer in the party was on clicker. The GM told us she watched us for an hour, dcing me, porting me around while we were talking to her in white chat. So yeah they are pretty strict no third party software (or mice/keyboard's with looping macros)

​that why your bd was caught botting on one of the pvp videos, right? 1 archer using clicker my ass, but i dont really care what happened back then

tho i hope he will get ban with that fat bop, coz now he can just switch items to other char when he saw he is reported (or just give it to me pls), i see he MeanS started to work on getting rid of the enchanted weapons on server as was said in suggestions :D 

tho i hope he will get ban with that fat bop, coz now he can just switch items to other char when he saw he is reported (or just give it to me pls), i see he MeanS started to work on getting rid of the enchanted weapons on server as was said in suggestions :D 

​not to mention its the few weeks earlier loud case DankhalOchoba guy, i think he wants to quit in big style.

​that why your bd was caught botting on one of the pvp videos, right? 1 archer using clicker my ass, but i dont really care what happened back then

​Salaras never botted a day in his life lol. A lot of people have seen the recording from KSE that she banned me with, including bizz, I got nothing to hide. We used clickers got caught got banned pretty simple. I was just stating that any 3rd party software is not allowed whatsoever. 

Will be interesting if they add those loop macro's in, it is literally a clicker for DDs, I remember them telling me they won't add them in 2.0. I know people on skelth and GK that use it to afk farm with next target.

​Salaras never botted a day in his life lol. A lot of people have seen the recording from KSE that she banned me with, including bizz, I got nothing to hide. We used clickers got caught got banned pretty simple. I was just stating that any 3rd party software is not allowed whatsoever. 

Will be interesting if they add those loop macro's in, it is literally a clicker for DDs, I remember them telling me they won't add them in 2.0. I know people on skelth and GK that use it to afk farm with next target.

​i know what are ppl capable of doing with the loop/recursive macros, but admins mentioned they most probably wont implement those features for afk farming

If its possible to make clicker press mouse cursor every 15 seconds its 100% a clicker. Question is, is it allowed to use clicker? I would totally say no, but on 2.0 we have toggle macro what means auto clicker...

​U can click whatever you want with any delay u like using macros. But only few lines.

I hope this case gives a clue to admin how such a blue lanterns are created.