Dancerok

Daggers

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can only tell u that 60% of the time u will be disappointed, 30% of the time your backstab double crit will make same dmg as any duelist crit skill, and 10% of the time (if not even less) u will get these flashy moment when u crit someone for 6-7k

enjoy ^_^

I'm not disappointed tbh, even if dmg is lower they are still good, of course playing op chars much easier than dagga 

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can only tell u that 60% of the time u will be disappointed, 30% of the time your backstab double crit will make same dmg as any duelist crit skill, and 10% of the time (if not even less) u will get these flashy moment when u crit someone for 6-7k

enjoy ^_^

LMAO :D

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Yea waiting for 2.0 so i can beat modoys dagger 74+(after he reroll) with tyrant 67. Thats gonna be fun :D

dont worry, i will make sure to enjoy beating your 76+ PR in oly after that :D 

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Othel rune works same as vicious stance, if you get 200 critical dmg from othel rune its working same as if you would have 200 more power on vicious stance

About dmg proofs again. If smth is wrong about dagger dmg i would search it on full buff (buffs might scale wrong with blow dmg), compare dmg vs classes with crit dmg reduction (tanks/bards) - there might be some kind of bug cos i see insanely high dmg from daggers to tanks on gran kain.

Also if you believe dagger dmg is wrong best proof is to take same lvl, gear, buffs dagger here as on some old 1.5 grankain stream, find moment when guy stab mob wuthout debufs and compare dmg to our server. That would be great test giving 99% cartain info ( i used same kind of proof when i tried to prove that fatal counter dmg was wrong)

not 100% correct, the way othell works is kinda wired, the easy way to descripe it is % wise but no ofc u dont get 275% more crit dmg but as its not as simple as stating if the runes gives you 175 crit your crit dmg goes up with 175 dmg as T0sh belives it does.

i dont know the formula to calc your excatly dmg(maybe admins would share it?) but if you want to look at it in a simple way its closer to giveing the % then the flat dmg boost(yes yes i know u dont get 275% more crit dmg), this is allso why you see lvl 30 with a +0 emi with a lvl 10 othell 2 shotting lvl 65 mobs outside aden in 2.0, if the runes just add'd lets keep useing the 275 to crit dmg as the rune tooltip says there is no way that a lvl 30 would be able to 2-3 shot lvl 65 mobs.

That being said there are just to many factors to take into place for someone to calc the excatly dmg you should be doing and the adding of the runes just make its alot harder to being able to calc the dmg.

now about the dagger dmg as i tried to explaine to t0sh you cannot compare GK in 1.58heck some of the fights are from 2.0 from what i can see) to how daggers are here, for one VS was completly bugged in 1.5(why u dont see him use it) it would give u 0 extra crit dmg but still drain your mana, you dont know what items the target has what buffs again theres to many factor that matter for you to compare this in a stright up dmg comparing.

i have acces to quite a few 70+ daggers on gk/skelth and have been stabbing alot of ppl with em and one thing that is 100% true is that the current runes in 2.0 is waaaay OP as their dmg sky rocket with them and each new lvl they get8of the rune) is a big dmg boost, there have been some talk that the othell was bugged and that is why the dmg boost was so insane, this i dont know if its true but it would explaine alot. if the runes was ment to add 175 to your base crit before modyfier that would make sense but thats just not how they work/worked in 2.0

39 minutes ago, valkynic said:

i have acces to quite a few 70+ daggers on gk/skelth and have been stabbing alot of ppl with em and one thing that is 100% true is that the current runes in 2.0 is waaaay OP as their dmg sky rocket with them and each new lvl they get8of the rune) is a big dmg boost, there have been some talk that the othell was bugged and that is why the dmg boost was so insane, this i dont know if its true but it would explaine alot. if the runes was ment to add 175 to your base crit before modyfier that would make sense but thats just not how they work/worked in 2.0

when u described it like that, i actually remember reading some russian forum and they were talking about "super othell rune"

however i saw video if guy testing this crit dmg rune, with lvl 6 he was doing crit on npc ~225 dmg, with lvl 13 rune he was doing ~275 dmg, so not really sure how its counted, but i guess its not such insane boost as u talk about (also saw test with dagger w/o any rune doing 470dmg backstab, with rune lvl 13 720dmg backstab)

to be fair, people will see on 2.0 there are many small things, if u put together, that u can increase your damage or reduce it by like 10-15% ;) but as i said already earlier, damage to heavy armor users seems ridiculously low compared to GK (just some suggestion to n0va if he wants to "improve" his dagger conditions) :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

when u described it like that, i actually remember reading some russian forum and they were talking about "super othell rune"

however i saw video if guy testing this crit dmg rune, with lvl 6 he was doing crit on npc ~225 dmg, with lvl 13 rune he was doing ~275 dmg, so not really sure how its counted, but i guess its not such insane boost as u talk about (also saw test with dagger w/o any rune doing 470dmg backstab, with rune lvl 13 720dmg backstab)

to be fair, people will see on 2.0 there are many small things, if u put together, that u can increase your damage or reduce it by like 10-15% ;) but as i said already earlier, damage to heavy armor users seems ridiculously low compared to GK (just some suggestion to n0va if he wants to "improve" his dagger conditions) :D 

ya the othell was changed in 2.5 and its now more inline with what its suppose to be i guess, but ya one thing is to talk about what is on official and what will be here, like i said before its not as simple as comparing the 2 and then conclude that something is wrong theres too many factors so untill we get 2.0 we cant really assume that it will be as op'd as it was in 2.0 on official

Just now, valkynic said:

ya the othell was changed in 2.5 and its now more inline with what its suppose to be i guess, but ya one thing is to talk about what is on official and what will be here, like i said before its not as simple as comparing the 2 and then conclude that something is wrong theres too many factors so untill we get 2.0 we cant really assume that it will be as op'd as it was in 2.0 on official

the test i was talking about was from gran kain 2.0, and i am not sure, but arent ppl there using the crit chance rune on every warrior? :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

the test i was talking about was from gran kain 2.0, and i am not sure, but arent ppl there using the crit chance rune on every warrior? :D 

most are useing othell ya(or they did before it was changed, not sure anymore), there was an official test of it and thats where the rumor of it being bugged came from, i havent tested it in 2.5 after they changed or "fix" it so i dont know how it works now but before it was insane, now granted it dosent meen that ppl would run around and crit for 5k left and right but it gave a crazy boost to everyone and for the high crit users like daggers it was insane that + the ss% on +16 weapons and blessed shots you could put out some amazing deeps!

its gonna be fun testing it on here and figure out what works best.

omg, dancerok don't know mechanics at all, but starts the topic that something is broken :\

you should understand that enemy learn armor mastery each lvl like you learn your new lvl backstab.

just wait for 2.0 2nd update and chill, bro

gonna be fun in 2.0, with no half kills, lethals and blows land rate nerfed fixed to their official value 16.gif

i can already predict tons of crying threads popping up in the report section 6.gif

• Like 1

Just now, EMpoweR said:

shall we have dem backstabs like this?

hero daggers will hit that hard :P too bad there will be only 3 of them

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

shall we have dem backstabs like this?

Thats doesnt looks right when 1 dagger can gank 2 parties. Please return x4 dmg magic crits to me then:D

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Thats doesnt looks right when 1 dagger can gank 2 parties. Please return x4 dmg magic crits to me then:D

that doesnt looks right when 1 mage can kill 100 enemies. Please, nerf mage dmg by 10x

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that doesnt looks right when 1 mage can kill 100 enemies. Please, nerf mage dmg by 10x

Why? He does ~1k dmg to same lvl with aoe, ~2-2.5 m.crit.

But yes, i dont understand how could 1 sorc can go alone inside ~60 enemies and kill them all ><.

This all hero-sh1t looks soooo wrong to me. In my old c4 times we had same fights(with aoe) on valakas and baium (with MMs with hero scepters with valakas necls) but each side always had bows to control these robes(macros with target) - you couldnt just go inside enemies and make free kills.

20 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Why? He does ~1k dmg to same lvl with aoe, ~2-2.5 m.crit.

But yes, i dont understand how could 1 sorc can go alone inside ~60 enemies and kill them all ><.

This all hero-sh1t looks soooo wrong to me. In my old c4 times we had same fights(with aoe) on valakas and baium (with MMs with hero scepters with valakas necls) but each side always had bows to control these robes(macros with target) - you couldnt just go inside enemies and make free kills.

answer is pretty simple..they were a group of 27 ppl and had atleast 6 heroes with them. They do heroic Dread (range aoe fear skill for 8 sec) and since they are outgeared (he have equip worth around 30k euro for sure) and outlvled (except avontish) the land rate is something around 100% and they aoe everything to death while 99% of them are feared and hes on heroic miracle for the 1% rest :D

Edited by chevignon

55 minutes ago, chevignon said:

answer is pretty simple..they were a group of 27 ppl and had atleast 6 heroes with them. They do heroic Dread (range aoe fear skill for 8 sec) and since they are outgeared (he have equip worth around 30k euro for sure) and outlvled (except avontish) the land rate is something around 100% and they aoe everything to death while 99% of them are feared and hes on heroic miracle for the 1% rest :D

what exactly is worth 30k on fishers character? (except the thing he has hero?) also u are wrong on the land rate of hero debuffs, they are 50% land rate, no matter the lvl ;) (however warlord stun is different story)

Edited by MoDoy

23 hours ago, MoDoy said:

what exactly is worth 30k on fishers character? (except the thing he has hero?) also u are wrong on the land rate of hero debuffs, they are 50% land rate, no matter the lvl ;) (however warlord stun is different story)

Like y know what fisher has and not....

I saw how his mana didn't drop at all so for sure he ahs orfen lvl 3, only orfen like this on gk cost a lot I can't say even approximately but I guess more than 5k euro  

Edited by Dancerok

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

I saw how his mana didn't drop at all so for sure he ahs orfen lvl 3, only orfen like this on gk cost a lot I can't say even approximately but I guess more than 5k euro  

thats why every third guy has it :D 

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thats why every third guy has it :D 

If y mean classic.club I guess it's because here orfen lvl 3 cost around 1k euro 

On 12.5.2017 at 1:24 AM, MoDoy said:

Unbenann22t.jpg

check urself

About the capped land rate of hero fear i didnt knew about. However with that amount of heroes we are again at something around 100% :D

Edited by chevignon

12 hours ago, Dancerok said:

If y mean classic.club I guess it's because here orfen lvl 3 cost around 1k euro 

yes, and its insane price for our server, i am not really sure if it costs that money even on GK :D

37 minutes ago, chevignon said:

Unbenann22t.jpg

check urself

About the capped land rate of hero fear i didnt knew about. However with that amount of heroes we are again at something around 100% :D

he is cp AND clan leader, ofc u can see screenshots like this, he distributes and decides who wears what jewels/armors for pve/pvp, its not like he runs with those jewels all the time on himself ;) this is not gracia final where u had 3 sets of same type because u had different attributes on them, there they are totally useless

13 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and its insane price for our server, i am not really sure if it costs that money even on GK :D

he is cp AND clan leader, ofc u can see screenshots like this, he distributes and decides who wears what jewels/armors for pve/pvp, its not like he runs with those jewels all the time on himself ;) this is not gracia final where u had 3 sets of same type because u had different attributes on them, there they are totally useless

Even if he leader it's doesn't mean that he give all Im sure second or third orfen he will give someone but on his char 100% all epic lvl 3 best toi laislaman ++++ sets and so on which probably cost 30k +