rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

nice, so if u were leader, u would be left alone like demoss now, good job ;) rizos didnt say anything wrong, its his opinion, i dont think uchiha cp or rizos is doubting bizqquit and they follow him for quite some time already, kicking core cp like that, yep, must be smart move

oh no im alone now:<  but wait... Am I?

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

I get what you mean, but our initial goal for this siege is to keep aden + 1 more castle, we just got greedy in the end. If we just defended oren we would have had 2 castles 10000%.I don't think keeping aden over secure is a mistake overall but a choice we made.

Sorry but I have no idea what you actually mean, your english is incomprehensible.

But I can tell you you my char has 1h year birthday today. Perks were here way before i created my character and they will be here long after some random jungle guy who has been playing here for a few months quits. You should listen to your ally member the Lamma, cuze he is a good player who actually understasnd that you should root for your clan to get stronger and not your ally to get weaker.

My char bro playing 3 months .. and we fuck you easily .. how do you feel ?aaah .. and without epics :/ ( and i dont tell only avout you)

Edited by FireBeaSt

1 hour ago, FireBeaSt said:

My char bro playing 3 months .. and we fuck you easily .. how do you feel ?aaah .. and without epics :/ ( and i dont tell only avout you)

i guess u are from manifest cp? u trully kick WS asses so easily ;) 

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i guess u are from manifest cp? u trully kick WS asses so easily ;) 

Lol no bro ... btw soon i will make many videos with you .. to run and try to make force log out .. like usually do ✌

10 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Lol no bro ... btw soon i will make many videos with you .. to run and try to make force log out .. like usually do ✌

nice bro, so as u said: "and we fuck you easily", your reply is that u have some videos of me trying to force log? (which i call bullsh1t, because i did forcelog only vs kingbottaki at coliseum just because i had no mental shield and instead of just killing me, he was fearing me killometers away from it)

PS: i just drive for uchi on triilville right now, try to kill me for your frapses, because so far we didnt die u rektangle

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice bro, so as u said: "and we fuck you easily", your reply is that u have some videos of me trying to force log? (which i call bullsh1t, because i did forcelog only vs kingbottaki at coliseum just because i had no mental shield and instead of just killing me, he was fearing me killometers away from it)

PS: i just drive for uchi on triilville right now, try to kill me for your frapses, because so far we didnt die u rektangle

Wow runner mode crying ? Hahaha

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

Wow runner mode crying ? Hahaha

are u saying anything? because dead bodies dont speak

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

are u saying anything? because dead bodies dont speak

Dead from you ? Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha i dont think so ?

Edited by FireBeaSt

4 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Dead from you ? Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha i dont think so ?

uh oh, i almost died this fight

nop

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

uh oh, i almost died this fight

nop

Hahahaha crying more and drive others char cause yours i think you need to make reroll or delete hahahahahha

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Hahahaha crying more and drive others char cause yours i think you need to make reroll or delete hahahahahha

i dont like SR that much ;) just waiting for olympiad to claim izi hero

why so mad i drive for cp i dont play with? u dont like -% or what

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont like SR that much ;) just waiting for olympiad to claim izi hero

why so mad i drive for cp i dont play with? u dont like -% or what

Care cause izi you can going 0 points hahahahhahaha... btw and with hero ud 1v1 i kill you izi hahahaha

Edited by FireBeaSt

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

7 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Care cause izi you can going 0 points hahahahhahaha... btw and with hero ud 1v1 i kill you izi hahahaha

shall u share the nickname of guy who was, is and will be rekting me so hard? just our of curiosity :D 

12 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

sorry, my character cannot be deleted :( 

delete.jpg

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

shall u share the nickname of guy who was, is and will be rekting me so hard? just our of curiosity :D 

sorry, my character cannot be deleted :( 

delete.jpg

Easy .. make leave clan 1st .. dont lose your time ?

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Dont cry more dude plssss ?????????????????

"we are losing, we cry, we are winning, we cry" - typical Zergunas member

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

"we are losing, we cry, we are winning, we cry" - typical Zergunas member

Always crying dude cause you dont have brain :)

Always crying dude cause you dont have brain :)

If you were twice as smart, you would still be incredibly stupid. i am sorry u wasted your whole vocabulary to write all these replies, but i think your sentences are starting to repeat ^^

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

If you were twice as smart, you would still be incredibly stupid. i am sorry u wasted your whole vocabulary to write all these replies, but i think your sentences are starting to repeat ^^

I leave you dude to crying solo cause really i dont wait more for a "man" who create video with ally member to make exp.. for 50minutes .. hahahhaha see you big brain

I leave you dude to crying solo cause really i dont wait more for a "man" who create video with ally member to make exp.. for 50minutes .. hahahhaha see you big brain

i recorded 50 minutes of botter, and i couldnt careless if he was my ally ;)

Just now, MoDoy said:

i recorded 50 minutes of botter, and i couldnt careless if he was my ally ;)

Noone enemie found this character to bot .. and the ally find him .. correct hahahahahhahahaha.. really stop talking duuude ..