rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Noone enemie found this character to bot .. and the ally find him .. correct hahahahahhahahaha.. really stop talking duuude ..

yep, he couldnt get busted by enemies, he couldnt get busted by admins, welp, sorry, he got busted by me ;) 

Just now, MoDoy said:

yep, he couldnt get busted by enemies, he couldnt get busted by admins, welp, sorry, he got busted by me ;) 

Ooook sherif modoy you are the one HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ?????????????????????????????

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Ooook sherif modoy you are the one HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ?????????????????????????????

i believe titles "sherif" are already taken by your ally members ;) 

Just now, MoDoy said:

i believe titles "sherif" are already taken by your ally members ;) 

I dont think so dude .. its yours 100% and maybe the admins team need you .. hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha ??????

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Who the f@@k you think are ya ?With that words you prove that Gms cant bust a botter with admin account.So the admins sucks on finding a botter.So you flame admins. @San0@Koll i Summon you! This guy claims that you cant bust a bot but he can.Is this server has good admins that can catch bots or not?

Just now, StefanosXios said:

Who the f@@k you think are ya ?With that words you prove that Gms cant bust a botter with admin account.So the admins sucks on finding a botter.So you flame admins. San0, Koll i Summon you! This guy claims that you cant bust a bot but he can.Is this server has good admins that can catch bots or not?

did u summon them to laugh at your stupidity? :D what exactly u expect they will do when they come here? hahaha

fucks sake i thought some serious flame could be found again and after all its another conversation that could be on private messages :(:(:( 

• Like 1

Really topic about finally some decent CS after a long time turns into swamp (okay, i expected that) but also to defending of obvious bot? How deep down inteligence of some people could be is still mystery to me...

Edited by Kure
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Kure said:

Really topic about finally some decent CS after a long time turns into swamp (okay, i expected that) but also to defending of obvious bot? How deep down inteligence of some people could be is still mystery to me...

Yeah that firebeast guy seems like a stand up guy. Im sure you are glad you have him in your ally :D

6 hours ago, Kure said:

I dont see any obvious bot here ... and kure pls bro you dont know the story :)

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Yeah that firebeast guy seems like a stand up guy. Im sure you are glad you have him in your ally :D

If it's not happy to be with him in ally I am because at least I do not have people like the modoy "with me".. :)

16 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Dont compare us to FamiliaD. And u didnt even play at NA prime, what u can talk about?
Only bcz u saw some Kiam videos? LOL.  

I talk only from my own experience. BSOE Masters as Lilith, HelloFriend, NebaStark and same SK/WL and DA + necro from Arcano13. 

14 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

There was no other ally  to join in that time of server you are talking about,there was free farm on epics and exp they had their chance and they grab it :P and before that they where getting hunted by DL ally all day we had huge prime and lot of activity we where farming free epics most of the times so what should they do?

Wow, first trully info about DL ally before Vigazerk broke up.

17 hours ago, StefanosXios said:

You have a very weird way to express your respect to your leader brah.Even GanjaRock express his opinion for him better than you

Your mind is rly broken man. Respect and loyalty is stronger attribute WS.

I didnt see other ally which play so long and stable under one leader in bad or good times together on our server.

Your respect = blindy follow same leader without own opinion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I talk only from my own experience. BSOE Masters as Lilith, HelloFriend, NebaStark and same SK/WL and DA + necro from Arcano13. 

Normal the non-factors are pretty cool guys and they arent pizdabols like myrciu. Wish more of our enemies were like them, the community would be much better.

Your mind is rly broken man. Respect and loyalty is stronger attribute WS.

I didnt see other ally which play so long and stable under one leader in bad or good times together on our server.

Your respect = blindy follow same leader without own opinion.

In WS we might not have the highiest levels, the best gear or the most epics, but everyone who contributes to the alliance is respected and has a voice. This alliance has lasted so long because of genuine friendships and because we work towards for one goal - giving all we can to make our ally better, doesn't matter how rough or easy we have it.

Stiba bro, don't waste your time explaining peole who build alliances for their own benefit this shit, they will never understand dedication and building and keeping something from the ground up. Bizz once said on forum to soil that no matter the cost we will be fightining till the end even if it's 1 person left fighting on our side and it's the 100% truth. There were times that main clans like perkunas were down to 5 ppl and yet we persisted. No moaning, no crying, just fight till the end. You can't explain people who moan on forum about everything even if they win, what a fighting spirit is. And yes i mean people like myrciu and this firebeast guy whoever he is in game. You have castle, you are decent level, you are more than us in eu prime, you have the very OP QHP, im waiting for your next excuses.

p,s to the lying king and all his pets, maybe stop trolling on forum and try to learn something from players like stibba, he brings his party who has level 5x in it to abg and fights like a man. He never ever since i know and play with him complained about anything or enemy being high lvl or QHP or any random shit u chose to cry about.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

What do you mean stiba this is A fact we all know that we had  always 5-6 pts at loa everynight and we where pvp bizz all time so they had no time for xp so when we broke up he took hes chance made a big familly and try catch up + farm epics.It was  100% logic the pussys that didnt made a new side and lick bizz balls is the problem that server  lost hes interested  at that time on server not bizz...

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

p,s to the lying king and all his pets, maybe stop trolling on forum and try to learn something from players like stibba, he brings his party who has level 5x in it to abg and fights like a man. He never ever since i know and play with him complained about anything or enemy being high lvl or QHP or any random shit u chose to cry about.

oh please... Black do U see what are U writing here? YEs he showed in this pvp. But it was like firs time since 6 months. Every time in past was "where is Stiba" only what u can hear was leave him he is exping.. 6 months

• Like 1

He exped new char after reroll + epic chars. Dunno why ppl hate him so much, sometimes he's writing too many 1 sided posts but i dont care honestly, i flame on forum aswell. He is one of most dedicated cps for epics, now he even started to help on pvp primes, what else would you expect from allymate? They are rly valueable clan in this ally. In the other hand there is anathema which - using proper words - betrayed perkunas and thats it. Thats how it looks Demoss. You are rekt by 1 troll slovak girl who was puting gas into fire between anathema and tt. Ill tell you more. Its your fault, you even recruitef that girl from war side while she had ZERO value as player or as ally/clanmate. I dint find logic in this move. Im rly disappointed on you, and you accepted defeat to 1 stupid troll girl by leaving ur ally, thats how low leader you are. Now you even became rat who had friendships and respect to allies deep in the ass, and switch sides like socks. You lost all my respect. Guess who ppl respect more right now, your clan or stiba clan? Who is the loyal leader, you or stiba? Who won this "stupid pointless war"? Cya on battlefield

Edited by Rizos

33 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Normal the non-factors are pretty cool guys and they arent pizdabols like myrciu.

Man you have obsession. Saying my name in topics where I dont take part in discussion. You need some special therapist. You talking about fighting like a man rly? Jungle, WildAtHeart, AngeliNeri (Phoenix) started fighting with much bigger lvls Perkunas, TFD, ES etc.parties when they hit 60. What can I learn from Stiba? He come, because BizzQQuit called him. Las few months Stiba didn't do nothing, just farm in SOS/FOM because there were the places where war hits them less. Jungle is in AB from lvls 58-60 so bring your invalid arguments out of this conversation. Bizz forgot how much Anathema helped him in Times of need, and prefer to work with Totaly Toxic. Telling Anathema to give castle to TT, after their loyality and always helping in WS is just a silly joke.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

He exped new char after reroll + epic chars. Dunno why ppl hate him so much, sometimes he's writing too many 1 sided posts but i dont care honestly, i flame on forum aswell. He is one of most dedicated cps for epics, now he even started to help on pvp primes, what else would you expect from allymate? They are rly valueable clan in this ally. In the other hand there is anathema which - using proper words - betrayed perkunas and thats it. Thats how it looks Demoss. You are rekt by 1 troll slovak girl who was puting gas into fire between anathema and tt. Ill tell you more. Its your fault, you even recruitef that girl from war side while she had ZERO value as player or as ally/clanmate. I dint find logic in this move. Im rly disappointed on you, and you accepted defeat to 1 stupid troll girl by leaving ur ally, thats how low leader you are. Now you even became rat who had friendships and respect to allies deep in the ass, and switch sides like socks. You lost all my respect. Cya on battlefield

Betrayed perkunas? When i was out for vacation with family which everybody knows i find time to join siege, and then i see, after 2 weeks of inactivity than My ally leader sees my clan dead and want to lure my ppl to perkunas because he misses cp in his clan. That was the reason, not Stiba i really dont care about him. U dont know much Rizos in this matter. And tell me when in perks was baerly 1 cp active and we still was with WS noone os Us told Bizz "Ur clan is dead, gtfo." no we stand and fight, while Your beloved TT hide in caves to exp other chars. Am i Low leader? Mby but ppl follow me, even though After i left after 15 minutes Bizz started pm them to go to Perks. Switching sides like socks??? Man as Anathema we were only in WS ally and now we are in none and we talk with sides. Where is Your "switching sides like socks" And tell me what exactly U have in mind by saying that i have friendships deep in the ass? I dont flame U or nooone , about Stiba i just pointed a fact and U know its true, u personally called him a meatshield. So stop lies. Off all lies i hate the most.

• Like 2

Grab some popcorn people:

bbcccc19b028ba3ae192f29e483463718a1282a9

3 hours ago, Demosek said:

Betrayed perkunas? When i was out for vacation with family which everybody knows i find time to join siege, and then i see, after 2 weeks of inactivity than My ally leader sees my clan dead and want to lure my ppl to perkunas because he misses cp in his clan. That was the reason, not Stiba i really dont care about him. U dont know much Rizos in this matter. And tell me when in perks was baerly 1 cp active and we still was with WS noone os Us told Bizz "Ur clan is dead, gtfo." no we stand and fight, while Your beloved TT hide in caves to exp other chars. Am i Low leader? Mby but ppl follow me, even though After i left after 15 minutes Bizz started pm them to go to Perks. Switching sides like socks??? Man as Anathema we were only in WS ally and now we are in none and we talk with sides. Where is Your "switching sides like socks" And tell me what exactly U have in mind by saying that i have friendships deep in the ass? I dont flame U or nooone , about Stiba i just pointed a fact and U know its true, u personally called him a meatshield. So stop lies. Off all lies i hate the most.

So you just found an excuse in terestine's behaviour to quit. Good to know that you lied to me and to all in skype on siege day for the reason you were so upset. Bizz told people that they can come to perkunas if they want to stay with us after siege since u went full retarda nd kicked your people off the clan and logged off. You played with bizz for close to one year and you should be the first to know that stealing cp's or players from friendly clans/allies is strictly forbidden in WS, unless its a mutual positive trade off.

So your reason is something that HAPPENED AFTER THE FACT. Which means you are 1000% lying. Also you literally spent the last 3 months complaining about stibba harrasing your players when in fact it was terestine harrasing them and trying to cause drama between your two clans all the fucking time so fucking sad actually that you got baited and defeated by one single player. If you dont care about stiba why were you so mad on sunday? You whole talking points were about him as reasons for leaving:

244a5095ae0230d8417c51c773915be0.png

So either way your whole post is pure lies. You are either lying about stibba not being the  reasonor bizz trying to recruit your people ( duno how you can claim wish str8 face, since he offered after you kicked ppl yday and went full emo and logged off during siege. Which is it? You got trolled by 1 single person trying to stage fight between your two clans, just unbelivable. Face the facts. You recruited war, she was constantly harrasing peole from stibba's clan they responded and she started harrasing them even on ts, hell she even joined ours and bizz's ts and started spamming crap. Uchi kicked her in less than 10sec when she did it to us. You just lost your temper on sunday and you were totally wrong about your reasoning and now you male ridicilous excuses that make no sense at all. Atleast admit that tyrastine played you:

Also some proove of what she wrote to stibba's ppl:

a852160fbdef6cd40c1b2d722066f831.jpg

cbed2a1ccbb67cadb94d240d7025ce91.png

To finish up with this post i will post what i wrote to some of your clan members that are sadly falling for your bullshit and following you:

I wasn't online yesterday so i didnt have a chance to whisper you personally. I guess firstly I wanted to say a proper goodbye and
thank you for all the time playing together, I also want to express my deep disappointment for the fact that you, your party and some
other anathema players have decied to split from ally despite the fact that we have played together for so long. I Sadlý cant understand
your decision given the fact that it is now known that there was a person that was trying to divide our alliance from within and create
drama between anathema and TT on purpose. I am honeslty just very sad, because i thought that we managed to build a pretty decent
community in the past year, despite the hardships and we stuck together through thick and thin. In my eyes whole cland and alliance
giving and you guys leaving means that you are admitting defeat to ONE single person who was trying to divide us up from the very beginning.
I cant really express with words how sad for me is the fact that you decided to throw all our hardwork out, especially the bond between
our two clans. We have done nothing but help each other and be each others friends. Having said that now i have unfortunately to get to the
hardest part. As I already mention i wasn't online yesterday but i heard you grouped with war 24 hours after the events of the day before
without things being clear yet and having proper talks. It's very sad to me that you guys decided to act on emotions and not on facts,
effectively throwing our relantionship in the garbage, like the last one year playing together didn't matter. I can somewhat justify and
understand that some of you guys have decided to follow your party leader - Podla. But i have to express the insane level of hypocrisy of
her advocating to never recruiting from war and throwing hissy fits when demos tried to recruit a few people from war. Now 24 hours later
all her principles are gone and you fight for war, despite everything, it's really unbelievable for me that you would throw us under the bus
so swiftly and easily all the hard work, dedication, time, effort, spirit, principles and most importantly our community. I wish you the best
in life and  in-game, no negative personal feelings have been kept on my side, just disappointment and sandess. I Would also like to say
that grouping with war and the principles you advocated since we know each other will force me into killing you in-game if I see you with them,
so sorry in advance or  i guess not...if i have to stay true to my principles.

p.s Insulting TT when they are doing everything for the benefit of the ally is really pathetic. They rerolled mages cuze we need mages in eu prime, they leveled epic chars and participate very actively. The only time i asked podla to come to epic and protect us on she screamed on ts at me for 2 mins to fuck off and not to talk to her again.

p.s.s.: Also nice lies about not chosing a side, when podla was fighting for jungle/phoenix ally yday

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

im just speachless, i consider U to be an adult. And i wont comment Your post because is almost all lies and our prirave talks from skype used without context just for Your benefit.

Edited by Demosek

1 minute ago, Demosek said:

im just speachless, i consider U to be an adould, U just a kid

You are lying for the reasons you quit straight up and im the kid? grow up, act like a man and say i quit cuze i wanted to quit and dont make bullshit stibba excuses or pretend to be the good guy defending your people. Or if that wasn't the reason, its the fact that terestiene or whatever her name is played you like a fool and made you quit a 1 year long alliance with her endless fake outrage about being harrased while she was doing the harrassment.

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

and few posts latter since i am thinking that some ppl cant go lower than current state they digging hard rock bottom..

nobody is asking you scum, everyone knows ur shit, everyone hates you cuze u care bout yourself only and soon even foxylady will throw you out like the worthless dog you are. She literally told me on saturday i know he is shit but he is useful for me for now. Maybe i've hit rock bottom with some of my allies, but at least i still have some. Oh and on the rock bottom i hit, you are the moss under the rock