rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

nobody is asking you scum, everyone knows ur shit, everyone hates you cuze u care bout yourself only and soon even foxylady will throw you out like the worthless dog you are. She literally told me on saturday i know he is shit but he is useful for me for now. Maybe i've hit rock bottom with some of my allies, but at least i still have some. Oh and on the rock bottom i hit, you are the moss under the rock

wow you've gone from trying to be calm and reasonable to full troll/flamer/Mercyu in just a few days hahahahaha

the progress is astonishing :D

2 minutes ago, retard said:

wow you've gone from trying to be calm and reasonable to full troll/flamer/Mercyu in just a few days hahahahaha

the progress is astonishing :D

Nah, to cool ppl i respond normally. To myrciu,kktnxybe etc i troll cuze they are so easy and to guys like AD who just wait on forum to throw pointless jabs i respond in kind :) the same way they do to me. Some people are beyond reason, so you should respond in a way they understand.

Edited by BlackJack

Listen ill say it once. Being in wickedSick was great. Thats a fact. I just waited when shit will flow on forum because that was sure. We joined WickedSick fight for it at it was great. I was starting to think about leaving WS after incident with ES. About Tyria - ye i have weakspot for her and not only me. And ye about conflict with TT it was true i dont deny it. My ppl for long time wanted war with TT because of their retarded bahaviour and it wal long time before i reinvited Tyrie to Anathema. So saying that she made confict between us is just pure bullshit. And from long time i was saying to WS that i care most ppl inside anathema then ally. And from long time i keep asking stipa not to push my nerve. But he did. So i left ally and declared war to him. Only him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Nah, to cool ppl i respond normally. To myrciu,kktnxybe etc i troll cuze they are so easy and to guys like AD who just wait on forum to throw pointless jabs i respond in kind :) the same way they do to me.

At your sevice :D

5 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Listen ill say it once. Being in wickedSick was great. Thats a fact. I just waited when shit will flow on forum because that was sure. We joined WickedSick fight for it at it was great. I was starting to think about leaving WS after incident with ES. About Tyria - ye i have weakspot for her and not only me. And ye about conflict with TT it was true i dont deny it. My ppl for long time wanted war with TT because of their retarded bahaviour and it wal long time before i reinvited Tyrie to Anathema. So saying that she made confict between us is just pure bullshit. And from long time i was saying to WS that i care most ppl inside anathema then ally. And from long time i keep asking stipa not to push my nerve. But he did. So i left ally and declared war to him. Only him. 

Okey thanks for being honest. Was not hard wasn't it? instead of making some random crap about bizz wanting to steal your people when we both know it's not true. Good luck in the future.

edit: Also interested in if you dont mind of what incident with ES you are reffering to? Breaking ally for them? I find that suprising since it made the server very interesting compared to the one sided shit we had before.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

At your sevice :D

Damn you have new avatar, need to update. Btw how do you like the healing potions, they are so fucking op im sure u bought like 1000.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Damn you have new avatar, need to update. Btw how do you like the healing potions, they are so fucking op im sure u bought like 1000.

Dude, watch my videos! I don't even use Greater Helaing Pots. This is how hardcore I am! :D 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, watch my videos! I don't even use Greater Helaing Pots. This is how hardcore I am! :D 

Sorry, i tried to watch but all i saw was endless zerg of killing low lvls :((

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Okey thanks for being honest. Was not hard wasn't it? instead of making some random crap about bizz wanting to steal your people when we both know it's not true. Good luck in the future.

Black if You want know more just pm ragnar from my clan. And find out. I dont lie i consider myself an honest man. GL to You. 

Edited by Demosek

Sorry, i tried to watch but all i saw was endless zerg of killing low lvls :((

Didn't know Katsumoto, Anytime, Ripwalker, Lilith, Rizo etc. are low lvls and all Jungle are 70+. Seems like, all that time I was living in mistake :/

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

Betrayed perkunas? When i was out for vacation with family which everybody knows i find time to join siege, and then i see, after 2 weeks of inactivity than My ally leader sees my clan dead and want to lure my ppl to perkunas because he misses cp in his clan. That was the reason, not Stiba i really dont care about him.

This was 100% not true reason and u admitted it and I thanked you for it.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Didn't know Katsumoto, Anytime, Ripwalker, Lilith, Rizo etc. are low lvls and all Jungle are 70+. Seems like, all that time I was living in mistake :/

Sorry, i tried to watch but all i saw was endless zerg of killing low lvls, wait for us to level up and we will show you.

19 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Next time dont call me liar plx. Gl.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Next time dont call me liar plx. Gl.

isnt telling that Anathema switch sides like socks a lie? 

Edited by Demosek

posting skype screenshots from conversation which wasnt even addressed to you is not nice dude, even if it was pm, most of the time its not nice and should be done only if the guy really tries to bait u/denies the sh1t he posted i believe

tho from screenshots in game looks like tyriastenne is just wannabe girl :D coz i cannot imagine u make such gender mistakes in your native language

ps: also from that screenshots u can see why i dont proudly say/speak in slovak in L2 and that i avoid playing with those

1 minute ago, Demosek said:

isnt telling that Anathema switch sides like socks a lie?

I wasn't here yday, but podla's pt was fighting against us in enemy cc yday i saw some frapses and ss's.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

posting skype screenshots from conversation which wasnt even addressed to you is not nice dude, even if it was pm, most of the time its not nice and should be done only if the guy really tries to bait u/denies the sh1t he posted i believe

tho from screenshots in game looks like tyriastenne is just wannabe girl :D coz i cannot imagine u make such gender mistakes in your native language

ps: also from that screenshots u can see why i dont proudly say/speak in slovak in L2 and that i avoid playing with those

I dont even understand 50% of what he said, it's just proove of insults.

I think you understood me wrong. I didnt mean you switch sides like socks(everyday). I ment switching side for you ment as much as switching socks (u made decision without discussing how to solve problem). You acted selfish like it was only you and tt in ally, and ignored perks and others. Sry if i used wrong words my english downgrafed lately after talking on this forum ^^

Edited by Rizos

Just now, BlackJack said:

I wasn't here yday, but podla's pt was fighting against us in enemy cc yday i saw some frapses and ss's.

we were hunting TT , Yes. for few hours. So when we will change side for the first time it means we change sides like socks???? After almost a yesr of being one side?? 

I dont even understand 50% of what he said, it's just proove of insults.

not the in game PM, hell those u can screen w/e u want, however skype/other communication program isnt really that nice, because lots of the time its more personal and usually used after gaining some trust (e.g. with skype screenshots u showed demoss full name)

1 minute ago, Demosek said:

we were hunting TT , Yes. for few hours. So when we will change side for the first time it means we change sides like socks???? After almost a yesr of being one side?? 

Read my post. I explained u.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I think you understood me wrong. I didnt mean you switch sides like socks(everyday). I ment switching side for you ment as much as switching socks (u made decision without discussing how to solve problem). You acted selfish like it was only you and tt in ally, and ignored perks and others. Sry if i used wrong words my english downgrafed lately after talking on this forum ^^

i see now;] but belive me it was more hard than changing socks;]

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not the in game PM, hell those u can screen w/e u want, however skype/other communication program isnt really that nice, because lots of the time its more personal and usually used after gaining some trust (e.g. with skype screenshots u showed demoss full name)

the screenshots i showed were 100% adressed to me, i edited his name by his request since it showed on 2 out of the 5 screens i posted and I had to post them or he would never admit the real reason he quit and he actually did it. Since you can clearly see he said it was some bizz bullshit excuse trying to poach players when it was just bizz saying to anathema ppl that whoever wants to stay in ally is welcome in perkunas. In his first post he said it wasn't about stibba which was a total lie and everybody knows that :D

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

the screenshots i showed were 100% adressed to me, i edited his name by his request since it showed on 2 out of the 5 screens i posted and I had to post them or he would never admit the real reason he quit and he actually did it. Since you can clearly see he said it was some bizz bullshit excuse trying to poach players when it was just bizz saying to anathema ppl that whoever wants to stay in ally is welcome in perkunas. In his first post he said it wasn't about stibba which was a total lie and everybody knows that :D

maybe the words with hederaa were addressed to you, but its hard for me to believe that "Stiba, i will declare war to you, i dont care no more" were addressed to you and not stiba himself (also not really sure about the messages under that, but u get the idea) ;)