rhaegar

Siege 04/06/2017

3 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

you should stop sucking Biz with eyes closed... that way you may see further than 2 inches away from ur nose and look what situation was / is. 

Please you are the one talking, many people can confirm you were insulting foxy left and right for months saying how can ppl play under a girl leader and that she is a stupid bitch. But now she got you whipped so bad you even have her crest.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Please you are the one talking, many people can confirm you were insulting foxy left and right for months saying how can ppl play under a girl leader and that she is a stupid bitch. But now she got you whipped so bad you even have her crest.

U sounds pretty desperate :( 

Please make up something else. 

Not as bad as Biz whipped you after you trash talked behind his back for months.

Just now, AwakenDemon said:

U sounds pretty desperate :( 

Please make up something else. 

Not as bad as Biz whipped you after you trash talked behind his back for months.

I don't need to make anything up, everyone on this server knows you already, and are aware of the fact that you trashtalk every enemy leader that owns your ass in pvp even once. I think you keep projecting all your inner insecurities as a leader to bizz. Example : you keep saying we are sucking bizz's dick, but in reality you are upset nobody wants your magnificent 1 incher

About 2nd part of your comment, its actualy pretty funny cuze im a very blunt guy and most ppl even the haters probalby have noticed this, so i will tell you that im very opinionated but every time i've disagreed with him over something or even argued it was to his face. When this version of our party was formed with the current players 6 months ago . We were 4 new players and 3 current active. We took a vote if our new cp should stay in perkunas we voted 7-0 to stay and the rest is history.

as you said, we r not many people here.. everyone know everyone already. We all know you are a bit retarded and delusional and the fact that i even keep answering you is that i am just waiting time to pass.

About 2nd part: its actually pretty funny because 90% of your post here are completely lies and pure fake propaganda and all you say is a bullsh1ts and made up stories covered in 10232103 words. 

Your party had you and Aesiry as a new members back than. Here is the lie again. 

Now come up with some other story, ill read it tomorrow while drinking coffee. Love to read fairy tales early in morning.

P.S. are you really that retarded to believe that someone besides you actually believe in the bullsh1ts you are spreading all over this forum? :)  I bet you already noticed that only 2-3 ppl answering you on daily made up stories. Wondering if you will realize that ppl got bored really fast from a clown who go and spam same things over and over again.

3 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

as you said, we r not many people here.. everyone know everyone already. We all know you are a bit retarded and delusional and the fact that i even keep answering you is that i am just waiting time to pass.

You are so polite

I am very sorry that i didnt recorded uchihitachi endless trashtalking for rezQQpig in our TS room back than.And when i say endless,i meant it.Every day he entered our room and talked how the Moldovian waiter is a coward,retard,how he want to leave and our 2 party's to create own clan.We have agreement to do it.Our 2 archer(back than) party's.And when we did it(create drama that lead to our dismiss),your allmighty party leader went full coward,suck very very hard rezQQpig,s dick,and remain in clan.Till we had agreemen to leave both party's,and create our own clan.Dobo stop me to say this here few times on past,but now i dont care.I dont care that you will denny.It is truth,no matter you admit it or not.

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Who will confirm ? He barely talk with u , and when he talk its only flames.  How u know what he talks about Foxy ? Or u wanna tell us he talk with u over foxy for a months?  To be fair we never took ES serious,  since they are not in eu prime . So again , please,  bring ppl here to confirm or stop make up things :)

Just now, D4re said:

I am very sorry that i didnt recorded uchihitachi endless trashtalking for rezQQpig in our TS room back than.And when i say endless,i meant it.Every day he entered our room and talked how the Moldovian waiter is a coward,retard,how he want to leave and our 2 party's to create own clan.We have agreement to do it.Our 2 archer(back than) party's.And when we did it(create drama that lead to our dismiss),your allmighty party leader went full coward,suck very very hard rezQQpig,s dick,and remain in clan.Till we had agreemen to leave both party's,and create our own clan.Dobo stop me to say this here few times on past,but now i dont care.I dont care that you will denny.It is truth,no matter you admit it or not.

I prefer to call your pt as clown9.

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

I see some personal controversy between demoss and daj....will this affect hedera-assiriy marriage?

Im telling You - it wil be Romeo and Juliette story. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Im telling You - it wil be Romeo and Juliette story. 

both will die at the end? sweet

13 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Normal the non-factors are pretty cool guys and they arent pizdabols like myrciu. Wish more of our enemies were like them, the community would be much better.

In WS we might not have the highiest levels, the best gear or the most epics, but everyone who contributes to the alliance is respected and has a voice. This alliance has lasted so long because of genuine friendships and because we work towards for one goal - giving all we can to make our ally better, doesn't matter how rough or easy we have it.

Stiba bro, don't waste your time explaining peole who build alliances for their own benefit this shit, they will never understand dedication and building and keeping something from the ground up. Bizz once said on forum to soil that no matter the cost we will be fightining till the end even if it's 1 person left fighting on our side and it's the 100% truth. There were times that main clans like perkunas were down to 5 ppl and yet we persisted. No moaning, no crying, just fight till the end. You can't explain people who moan on forum about everything even if they win, what a fighting spirit is. And yes i mean people like myrciu and this firebeast guy whoever he is in game. You have castle, you are decent level, you are more than us in eu prime, you have the very OP QHP, im waiting for your next excuses.

p,s to the lying king and all his pets, maybe stop trolling on forum and try to learn something from players like stibba, he brings his party who has level 5x in it to abg and fights like a man. He never ever since i know and play with him complained about anything or enemy being high lvl or QHP or any random shit u chose to cry about.

I'm sorry but who is stiba fighting? Ever since I was a HE he's never fought, i've only seen him PR on sight unless sieges/mass pvp. Blah blah he's low level yeah we get it, but don't pretend he's "fighting like a man" when he's one of the biggest bitches on this server.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, fishfood said:

I'm sorry but who is stiba fighting? Ever since I was a HE he's never fought, i've only seen him PR on sight unless sieges/mass pvp. Blah blah he's low level yeah we get it, but don't pretend he's "fighting like a man" when he's one of the biggest bitches on this server.

Hello master of cheaters.

If GMs have balls, boters rats as u have perma bans. U did nothing with normal way as me or others, so trash as u can go back to cave and continue with cheating.

When i was playing for HE(+-3months back), i was top lvl in my clan and i was going max to LoA with rest of my clan on pvp or farm.

Only naive kids think than i was farmimg last months in FoM/SoS, because my archer char was sitting in GH 24/7, exception CS or epics, when we need pking. Dont forgot than only 2clans from EU WS did epics. 

For last months i was exping chars on epics, i was killing epics and try build new mage party, cause clan/ally need it.

Im not cheating as u, im not stealing as Zakna, im not selfish as AD, im not lying kid as Myrciu. Who am I in game?

Serial player, which build national clan loyal one ally to the end this server.

Have a nice day, Stiba :D 

Edited by Stiba007
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Serial Killah? or u mean Serious player? :D

Stiba's clan is the most active on epics, its true. For the epic chars preparations as well. Also is true that TT rebuilded their mage party.

But it doesnt deny the fact that TT was always the clan who dont fight - just PR on sight. For the half of the year I've seen TT ganking only 1 time (~ a week ago in abg). 

And they magically appear in 2-3 parties on the siedges and mass pvps. What a magicians! Lets call it "chicken magic"xD

Edited by kktnxbye

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Im not cheating as u, im not stealing as Zakna, im not selfish as AD, im not lying kid as Myrciu. Who am I in game?

Why u talk about ppl when u dont know them ?

What exactly you know about AD ?

Why u pointing Zakna as stealer when he gives back what he took , even more . Ppl makein mistakes,  u know .

But if u are so good labeling ppl , do you know ur label ? Just wondering. 

9 minutes ago, Harley Queen said:

Why u pointing Zakna as stealer when he gives back what he took , even more . Ppl makein mistakes,  u know .

if u steal something from shop but lets say owner of the shop or manager finds out it was you and THEN u decide to give back what u stole, it doesnt make u any less of thief ;) if nobody tried to even find out whose character took the ring, he would happily live with that (i heard he even upgraded his own AQ to lvl 2 with that one, so for sure he didnt have intention of giving it back from his own head)

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Hello master of cheaters.

If GMs have balls, boters rats as u have perma bans. U did nothing with normal way as me or others, so trash as u can go back to cave and continue with cheating.

When i was playing for HE(+-3months back), i was top lvl in my clan and i was going max to LoA with rest of my clan on pvp or farm.

Only naive kids think than i was farmimg last months in FoM/SoS, because my archer char was sitting in GH 24/7, exception CS or epics, when we need pking. Dont forgot than only 2clans from EU WS did epics. 

For last months i was exping chars on epics, i was killing epics and try build new mage party, cause clan/ally need it.

So on your side there is no one that banned for botting and you express this opinion as a guy who belonged to a clean side.I heard once that you had a party that perma bot on Loa and had been banned for many times (lost the count).They had epics even on their boxes from the money/drops they gathered there.
Im here over 1y here tsimpa and i know what happens to any side.You are the last guys on the pyramid that should express opinion about botting/cheatting.Ask biz for more informations.

Edited by StefanosXios

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Im not lying kid as Myrciu

Another one obsessed with my person :o Im glad I have such fans.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Harley Queen said:

Why u talk about ppl when u dont know them ?

What exactly you know about AD ?

But if u are so good labeling ppl , do you know ur label ? Just wondering. 

Zakna is thief. He steal ring and try made that it was my clan. It wasnt mistake. 

Zakna is biggest trash on this server.

5 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

So on your side there is no one that banned for botting and you express this opinion as a guy who belonged to a clean side.I heard once that you had a party that perma bot on Loa and had been banned for many times (lost the count).They had epics even on their boxes from the money/drops they gathered there.
Im here over 1y here "tsimpa" and i know what happens to any side.You are the last guys on the pyramid that should express opinion about botting/cheatting.

On this forum i talk only for my person. I report all chars, where i see weird behavior. I dont care how clan is it. U can ask San0, i send him people from ally on check which get banned. 

I heard about me/clan than we had BoP+14, cooperate with Jungle or than someone must let TT castle or than i farm last months in FoM/SoS. :D

Funny lies.

I dont think than exist more closed clan than TT, so yes, about us always enemies will talk only shi.t.People from our ally know true and i dont care about enemies opinions. 

I dont have time on it in game, with our short prime time we try only exp, help ally on mass pvp or killing epics.