Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

23 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

you are all like the hp of modoy :o 

Check this dude 

ijm not saying i am right in that case but these are simple options how is possible to survive some dmg...and i bet there are even more ways.. 

Just now, Kure said:

Check this dude 

ijm not saying i am right in that case but these are simple options how is possible to survive some dmg...and i bet there are even more ways.. 

kure its good to now that .. sr at 70 lvl without con dyes have 1.2 cp and 3k life :) with btb ..

8 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

you are all like the hp of modoy :o 
no comment.

So do u want call again our dear portuguese beerman on check Rizos inventory? xDxDxD 

Just now, Stiba007 said:

So do u want call again our dear portuguese beerman on check Rizos inventory? xDxDxD 

REEAAAAALLLYYY don't talk stiba ... go make pr .. and learn to make pr and to your clan members :) . you are the best for that with 2 EE in pt for PR HAHAAHHAHA...

10 minutes ago, Kure said:

Check this dude 

Full CON glad + lvl 6 BTB, explain me how could SR get same amount of HP?

hp.jpg

9 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

kure its good to now that .. sr at 70 lvl without con dyes have 1.2 cp and 3k life :) with btb ..

what if he had -con back then? or not btb lvl6?

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

what if he had -con back then? or not btb lvl6?

What you think he play with btb lvl 1 ?
you can ask and other guys in game how much life have the sr with full con and btb lvl 6 :)

Edited by FireBeaSt

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Full CON glad + lvl 6 BTB, explain me how could SR get same amount of HP?

hp.jpg

can you actually read?

27 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

@Kure and smth more.. trust me he don't play with full con :) 

He can even play with +0 con and survive that... you forgot to read that as well, didnt you?

Rly, i give up now.. otherwise i will be acused again of flaming "allies". I will end my participation in this topic with Forest Gump quote... "Stupid is as stupid does."
Farewell.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

and point of this topic is?

To make forum alive ( indeed for me , it s to make an useless unemployed, nolife guy feel that he is alive )  

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

modoy was just watching the duel since it was arranged. So leonidas was being retard as usual. Kingbottaki you must be very insecure person to have the need to brag and even edit a video of killing an archer 1v1, especially one that came to you to fight and didnt just pussy out and wait for you.

I will gladly take all your points in oly.

b05579fe2cac5cb9ef6cc1186674350d8593f9cb

16 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I am pretty sure you and dajtovillage will dominate oly, hand by hand

I never say that i will kill them all on oly or somethink like that 

2 hours ago, Kure said:

actually necro hero race could be interresting... dajto, jerry, kiam, ad, fish, ganja, ROKxxx.... but in the end only feeding will decide as always everywhere...

Thanks for  mention me as candidate for hero.
You make a good start to improve your attitude on forum among your ally's :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Kure said:

actually necro hero race could be interresting... dajto, jerry, kiam, ad, fish, ganja, ROKxxx.... but in the end only feeding will decide as always everywhere...

dem Asian boys have to turn on nolife mode for olympiad xD

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

I am pretty sure you and dajtovillage will dominate oly, hand by hand

I think there is enough people on this server that the heroes on classes that can farm oly will be decided mainly by who farms the most randoms. 20% skill 30% epics 20% luck 30% feed as per usual ~_~. Pistolas probably has double the chances that I do considering the ratio of high level DAs to Necros with epics. Also dont underestimate people like WynonaRider, he is a good player, has full epics and and plays a class that is not very popular and can win most classes very easily.

Also the balance probably won't be the same as Gran Kain since this is a x3 rate server and people will have access to 3rd prof skills faster.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

I never say that i will kill them all on oly or somethink like that 

I never said that either, i just said ill gladly take kingbottakis points since he is so good that he feels like 1v1ing an archer as a tank is an accomplishment.

51 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

you speak about monkeys ? hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhaa

yes i do :D and people like u who are getting banned on forum just because of their poor knowledge of game are part of that species as well ^_^