Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

The poind is to be beter than your enemys ps. Ofc I dont like modoy !!but if modoy want to lock leonidas understund leonidas 90% will bebe dead from rizo ..

5 minutes ago, pistolas said:

The poind is to be beter than your enemys ps. Ofc I dont like modoy !!but if modoy want to lock leonidas understund leonidas 90% will bebe dead from rizo ..

modoy was just watching the duel since it was arranged. So leonidas was being retard as usual. Kingbottaki you must be very insecure person to have the need to brag and even edit a video of killing an archer 1v1, especially one that came to you to fight and didnt just pussy out and wait for you.

I will gladly take all your points in oly.

Edited by BlackJack

41 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

modoy was just watching the duel since it was arranged. So leonidas was being retard as usual. Kingbottaki you must be very insecure person to have the need to brag and even edit a video of killing an archer 1v1, especially one that came to you to fight and didnt just pussy out and wait for you.

To play vs archer yes its easy whit a da 74lvl but to play vs a fadom ranger whit full epic +35%mendal resist and the da no epic its no so easy .. he can lant 1/10 fear  and I dont want to speaklock about archerskills stun or fatal

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You will gladly take all his poinds in oly? Come one ....nemesis will come one your head .. you have strong class ok and you play good but I have some friends whit full epic set out there and he will be very hupy to find you in oly .or you arewant sure that you will take hero to?

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

sure that you will take hero to?

Ofc he will, he admitted already that he is in top 3 players with 76 lvl in the server.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ofc he will, he admitted already that he is in top 3 players with 76 lvl in the server.

After 1 month whit 2.0 will be 10+ 76lvl necro hulf of them whit epic .. ppl here they dont undestent that after 2.0 top 100 will be all 76lvl and some 77 . This hupend at last up date wen dee and his friends was top lvl and kill my pt easywhit after 1-2 months on 1.5 taduliz start cry that dfufs not land 

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

After 1 month whit 2.0 will be 10+ 76lvl necro hulf of them whit epic .. ppl here they dont undestent that after 2.0 top 100 will be all 76lvl and some 77 . This hupend at last up date wen dee and his friends was top lvl and kill my pt easywhit after 1-2 months on 1.5 taduliz start cry that dfufs not land 

This was Irony myy friend :D

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

This was Irony myy friend :D

Yes was irony from you dajo speak like he have the hero allready

Edited by pistolas

actually necro hero race could be interresting... dajto, jerry, kiam, ad, fish, ganja, ROKxxx.... but in the end only feeding will decide as always everywhere...

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, pistolas said:

To play vs archer yes its easy whit a da 74lvl but to play vs a fadom ranger whit full epic +35%mendal resist and the da no epic its no so easy .. he can lant 1/10 fear  and I dont want to speaklock about archerskills stun or fatal

rizos has only lvl 2 AQ ring in this fight dunno what full epics you are on about.

@AwakenDemon wut?

Just now, Kure said:

actually necro hero race could be interresting... dajto, jerry, kiam, ad, fish.... but in the end only feeding will decide as always everywhere...

Ofc it will be interesting, it's going to be most contested class by far ;D

Just now, AwakenDemon said:

i am about to reroll to SPS. 

izi hero

Well you dont know how many ppl playing necros will go sps/sors/sph next patch. Necro is strong on this patch, but on 2.0 othre mages will get much better burst that's not on a 5min CD like now so we should be seeing much more of them compared to necros.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

rizos has only lvl 2 AQ ring in this fight dunno what full epics you are on about.

@AwakenDemon wut?

I see rizo xp whit orfen befor some days .. that means he can take it and go for pvp and you have core .. you say that rizos go out there to play whitout hes cp epic ?

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

I see rizo xp whit orfen befor some days .. that means he can take it and go for pvp and you have core .. you say that rizos go out there to play whitout hes cp epic ?

really leave them ... its retard.

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

What? I had just aq lvl 2 lol.

10 minutes ago, pistolas said:

We dont have orfen bro. Orfen we farmed as cp, we gave back to biz cp cos i dropped his orfen in the past. I just borrow it sometimes for pve. Get a clue.. Also core is lvl 2 not 3 and its on daj and he was afk when duel happened. Lol guys rly? Why so serious about fight pr vs da?? I just went to have funny pvp. Just hoped i can stunlock him with a bit of luck and make fun of him, if i lost who cares, not like pr has big chance vs da. Keep dreaming about epics and hf. Will post screen when im back home lol.

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

and point of this topic is?

its in the screenshot ^^ when jungle tries to say we banned him because of connections with admins only and have 0 proofs when they say he didnt bot on video

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:
2 hours ago, pistolas said:

Xaxaxaxxa the end of video leonidas was  realy funy but to atak modoy after pvp whit rizo for me was not so good ..

No mercy ;)

it has nothing to do with mercy, good thing i dont have jungle mentality, because me interrupting that 1vs1 with perma stunning and entangle would be justified as "no mercy" :D i mean, kingbottaki failed to kill me when i had fear and slow and was fully unprepared (u can see me sitting at the very start and then just moved to see pvp, didnt equip bow even once to cast any self buffs or sh1ts)

what i consider funny how this kingbottaki challenges archers left and right, but if u offer him pvp with class of his caliber he just pussy out :D

PS: just making sure the main topic wont be forgotted and that only delusional guys are jungle who thinks he didnt bot

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37