Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

19 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

I dont agree with that .. i have kill many necro on my range lvl :)

thing i can kill many necros on this server with my SR doesnt mean normal necro who knows at least a bit what he is doing would trash SR hard

same goes for SK matchup, its easy if necro knows what he is doing

21 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Modoy you are KingLeonidas biggest fan.lel

i think u missed the order of nicks in that sentence ;) i am not the one who always starts pming him or starts to talk to him when i see him in aden, but cannot say same about him :D 

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I never said that either, i just said ill gladly take kingbottakis points since he is so good that he feels like 1v1ing an archer as a tank is an accomplishment.

(An unknown force delete my post so i repost)

MOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

11 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

sorceror? what a brain .. you see one SK at picture and you think I am a sorceror? ofc.. big SRC in the server...

I wasnt sure if u are i3art or isno. You both are same retards. Thanks for info!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Despite the fact, we have lower lvls, less numbers and 0 epics and still trying is something worth respect, Because mostly you regroup 5-6 parties gainst our 3. Unlike us Stiba, your party is trash and you also played like trashes what can we see on this video. Got slaughtered by two parties like a rats. You Stiba don't know the challenge in this game, because when you not PR on sight, you have 6 parties on your back so please don't speak because this was epic victory for us. Crybaby

Edited by Myrtan

Sure, continue in your heroic dying, me and my clan will be continue playing as trash, we enjoy it and clan is stronger and stronger. ;)

Its good that it was for u epic victory, its very important for your moral. For us, on the end of our prime time, after 4 hours free exp, it was worthless lost. 

If u want some respect, stop watching on your ally and enemies from 2 sides. 

From one side u saying: we are low lvls, we have low numbers, we havent epics, our boter botaki is good guy, gms are bad, etc

And from second side: lower party than your pt or party with many boxes give PR and u raging from their PR and flame in town as kid or zakman/iheart everytime flame my pm , u havent idea how much work others must invest to get epics jewels, still again and again u lie about numbers enemies and try from self some big boy, why?

If do u want respect from enemies, stop play as jerk botaki and learn from people from NF/SM. They are rly good in pvp, farm epics and people as Kure/Sayomi dont lie and they never flame my pm. After won/lost by epics or castle they or we send pm with GF and normal talk with them.

1 minute ago, Jerna said:

70kk adena in 4hrs farming abg, wow, just wow

26,5M adena i got from my clan member. Rest is from ABG.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Sure, continue in your heroic dying, me and my clan will be continue playing as trash, we enjoy it and clan is stronger and stronger. ;)

Its good that it was for u epic victory, its very important for your moral. For us, on the end of our prime time, after 4 hours free exp, it was worthless lost. 

This is why you will never get my respect :) 

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Myrciu making movies when he goes out of aden GK now to celebrate ;D

As you can see, I've made few videos before we lost AB, so what is the point of your invalid assumption here?

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:
3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

This is why you will never get my respect :)

how many pvps are u having from late evening until start of american prime? 22-23 gmt+2 until 1 AM? doesnt seem like much pvping between primes when u freely farm top and hill spot in ABG :D 

5 hours ago, Rip said:

I wasnt sure if u are i3art or isno. You both are same retards. Thanks for info!

we are retartds ofc cause now you are our b1tces ! ;)

2 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

we are retartds ofc cause now you are our b1tces ! ;)

What? :o

4 hours ago, Rip said:

What? :o

remember before 1 month .. with clan anathema .. your pt 71-72+  our party's 60+65... that period you think you are a king of ABG .. but .. now what? we coming and you run like a b1tch :) 
GL .. have fun :)

37 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

remember before 1 month .. with clan anathema .. your pt 71-72+  our party's 60+65... that period you think you are a king of ABG .. but .. now what? we coming and you run like a b1tch :) 
GL .. have fun :)

After i left anathema i started doing cp almost from zero so you can be really proud that we prefere to PR than fight 4/5 vs 9. However, remind me who farms whole eu prime in aden gk?

28 minutes ago, Rip said:

After i left anathema i started doing cp almost from zero so you can be really proud that we prefere to PR than fight 4/5 vs 9. However, remind me who farms whole eu prime in aden gk?

I don't see my char in aden gk :) and btw its not about cp .. its about lvls ;)

On 2017-6-16 at 11:07 AM, Rizos said:

Gf dude, didnt know da is able to kill archer 1v1 ^^

How do you feel knowing that I, who you always think Im lower than you, beat the guy that raped you, with less enchanted gear than you?
More info 4:45

13 hours ago, Rip said:

Bolded part false,U were kicked,  rest 100 % true. Ninja feedback ?

Edited by Demosek