Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

6 minutes ago, driver said:

we play for fun bro. you have weekends for farm and domination, because we have sat and sun day off prime :D

Well, everyone play for fun, if it didn't give you fun you wouldn't play it. :D

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I said i will help you out, i logged off my char in LoA when i finished playing for the night. I was sorting my bank accounts before going to sleep, remembered I said ill help you out, but i didnt remember your nickname since it was 4-5h ago and i was playing during this time. Opened forum to check your nickname and saw you giving attitude, because you couldn't wait a few hours. If i was a newbie i would wiat and accept the help instead trying to be a bully to the only person who offered to help on the forum.

Sure. Both our CP's had 7 live. Uchi got dc during fight but continued to play on SWS. So 7 live. Bizz party also  7 live. Voda dc-ed -> 6live. Our total live 13 players.

From my fraps your CHARS: on this fight are as follows:

Anytime,Erky,Vene,Tsunai,LeeeeroyJenkins,Buffstation,Demoss,NoMore,Malkav,Zacman,Blight,Isno,XwhiteBa,tumpdebusy,Puti,Neser,Sharkey,Greven,Nihan,Thelia,Shinryu,Hederaa,Zogolet,Wazok,Ashgrass,Podla,Kosciej,Daemya,Fumu,Lamacik,Bucatare,Saithis,ISE

Thats 33 chars that i see, lets examine how many are boxes:

Bucatare,Saithis,ISE are 100% boxes. Probably Neser and Sharkey as they are OL's who only stand behind and spam cp. Neser becomes more active after some anathema are dead so probably boxed. Dunno about sharkey since he usually stays behind and spams cp, plus cant see enough from him on my fraps. Lets assume Sharkey also box just because.

Thats 28 chars. Let's assume just because that i didn't notice 2 of the chars that im pretty sure were alive are boxed and ppl just alt tabbed and played on them after they died. Thats 26 live.

13 x 2 = 26

I will admit i made this statement out of my ass, but rewatching the fraps and examining the numbers i was correct, i even wrote "almost double" didnt say double. But rewatching the fraps it seems like you were exactly double our numbers in live players.

@Myrciu@Capone I like how you werent in the fights in LoA yesterday but you comment like you have any actual facts or substance to comment on.

I didnt said anything about ur fights in Loa and u will never see me saying anything. I'm not Myrciu I'm just playing my game and talking less. All I mean in my previous post is: what is ur problem man? That's all.

17 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Sure. Both our CP's had 7 live. Uchi got dc during fight but continued to play on SWS. So 7 live. Bizz party also  7 live. Voda dc-ed -> 6live. Our total live 13 players.

From my fraps your CHARS: on this fight are as follows:

Anytime,Erky,Vene,Tsunai,LeeeeroyJenkins,Buffstation,Demoss,NoMore,Malkav,Zacman,Blight,Isno,XwhiteBa,tumpdebusy,Puti,Neser,Sharkey,Greven,Nihan,Thelia,Shinryu,Hederaa,Zogolet,Wazok,Ashgrass,Podla,Kosciej,Daemya,Fumu,Lamacik,Bucatare,Saithis,ISE

Thats 33 chars that i see, lets examine how many are boxes:

Bucatare,Saithis,ISE are 100% boxes. Probably Neser and Sharkey as they are OL's who only stand behind and spam cp. Neser becomes more active after some anathema are dead so probably boxed. Dunno about sharkey since he usually stays behind and spams cp, plus cant see enough from him on my fraps. Lets assume Sharkey also box just because.

Thats 28 chars. Let's assume just because that i didn't notice 2 of the chars that im pretty sure were alive are boxed and ppl just alt tabbed and played on them after they died. Thats 26 live.

13 x 2 = 26

I will admit i made this statement out of my ass, but rewatching the fraps and examining the numbers i was correct, i even wrote "almost double" didnt say double. But rewatching the fraps it seems like you were exactly double our numbers in live players.

didnt really take seriously what u wrote after statement that sharkey is OL standing behind spamming cp heals, but this kind of counting is quite retarded, because people who u might find as box might be actually handless ppl active or people who u think are active could be smartly played boxes

I really dont understand why you are still feeding this little foreveralone liferejected troll "lawyer",with endless clients and bank accounts.

Really...

This thing dont deserve such attention.

Edited by D4re
  • Like 1