Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

8 minutes ago, oukey said:

still waiting :) or you just talk a lot ;)

Actually my char hasn't been to town yet, but since you are giving me attitude ill pass on helping you out. Gl on server.

p.s if u want to earn some adena from me visit:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

WE joined to have company while standing by GK in Aden. I think, judging from one day isn't a best idea, While the day before we exped all day in loa and your parties got fcked when entered. :D

You do realize that you are bragging about exping on our off day right? We all saw how badly you got destroyed even in almost double the numbers in the first fight yday, but i guess you were too busy to wait for us to log off to start prime and go abg, oh well.. tonight ill be logging off around 22.45 CEST, you can set up an alarm to remind you when you can log in.

22 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You do realize that you are bragging about exping on our off day right? We all saw how badly you got destroyed even in almost double the numbers in the first fight yday, but i guess you were too busy to wait for us to log off to start prime and go abg, oh well.. tonight ill be logging off around 22.45 CEST, you can set up an alarm to remind you when you can log in.

We still farmed full day so answer to driver post - it was good idea to join Rebirth. Only on party of US had the activity yesterday. And you had 2 parties. Anyways, as I said before, actions will create the future no Words, so end of discussion from my side.

Edited by Myrtan

31 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Actually my char hasn't been to town yet, but since you are giving me attitude ill pass on helping you out. Gl on server.

p.s if u want to earn some adena from me visit.

So in other words you did not even thought helping new guy out. Just talk random stuff as always (from what I read already). Good to know. You Just showed your true colors.

Edited by oukey
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

p.s if u want to earn some adena from me visit:

This guy is begging in such annoying way and he expects to get smth wow.

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, oukey said:

So in other words you did not even thought helping new guy out. Just talk random stuff as always (from what I read already). Good to know. You Just showed your true colors.

Go ask gipsy how to beg properly cos you have zero clue and u just make ppl mad. Basically you flame the guy while asking him for adena.

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Go ask gipsy how to beg properly cos you have zero clue and u just make ppl mad.

sorry mister. but I asked only once. And after night I still see no mail from him. So I posted the result. Where is begging here? I did send only 1 single message regarding it. He didnt even bother tell that even if he wanted help, he cant do at this time. Also whats the point of "asking nickname" if he cant fullfill his actions? :D

100% guaranteed clan member trying cover scumjacks back.

Edited by oukey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, oukey said:

sorry mister. but I asked only once. And after night I still see no mail from him. So I posted the result. Where is begging here? I did send only 1 single message regarding it. He didnt even bother tell that even if he wanted help, he cant do at this time. Also whats the point of "asking nickname" if he cant fullfill his actions? :D

I hate such beggers, id rather offer help to some1 who doesnt ask for it and i see he joined several days ago or exp with no grade (which i did several times already), than sending money to begger who even dares to flame me while asking for adena lol.

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I hate such beggers, id rather offer help to some1 who doesnt ask for it and i see he joined several days ago or exp with no grade (which i did several times already), than sending money to begger who even dares to flame me while asking for adena lol.

poor little guy. he hates people who asks little help :( I did not ask you a single adena. I did not even ask scumjacks for a single adena. He was the one who initiated this thing. I just said "Instead of fighting for bigger e-penis" better help newcomers like me". And he asked my nickname. I gave it to him and he haven't done what he basically promised to do. And I am a bad guy? :D

P.S. Rizos, how you still playing on this project when you known bot user? kekeke (if its actually same Rizos as I am thinking).

Edited by oukey

17 minutes ago, oukey said:

poor little guy. he hates people who asks little help :( I did not ask you a single adena. I did not even ask scumjacks for a single adena. He was the one who initiated this thing. I just said "Instead of fighting for bigger e-penis" better help newcomers like me". And he asked my nickname. I gave it to him and he haven't done what he basically promised to do. And I am a bad guy? :D

P.S. Rizos, how you still playing on this project when you known bot user? kekeke (if its actually same Rizos as I am thinking).

Hahaha ur getting funnier and funnier, please continue, its geting interesting ^^

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

bro - pls tell me how you counted this again? xD

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

Don't argue with well known mathematician :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't argue with well known mathematician :ph34r:

but he is telling the truth. If 2+2 =5, then 1+1=3 :/

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, oukey said:

I said i will help you out, i logged off my char in LoA when i finished playing for the night. I was sorting my bank accounts before going to sleep, remembered I said ill help you out, but i didnt remember your nickname since it was 4-5h ago and i was playing during this time. Opened forum to check your nickname and saw you giving attitude, because you couldn't wait a few hours. If i was a newbie i would wiat and accept the help instead trying to be a bully to the only person who offered to help on the forum.

6 hours ago, Anytime said:

Sure. Both our CP's had 7 live. Uchi got dc during fight but continued to play on SWS. So 7 live. Bizz party also  7 live. Voda dc-ed -> 6live. Our total live 13 players.

From my fraps your CHARS: on this fight are as follows:

Anytime,Erky,Vene,Tsunai,LeeeeroyJenkins,Buffstation,Demoss,NoMore,Malkav,Zacman,Blight,Isno,XwhiteBa,tumpdebusy,Puti,Neser,Sharkey,Greven,Nihan,Thelia,Shinryu,Hederaa,Zogolet,Wazok,Ashgrass,Podla,Kosciej,Daemya,Fumu,Lamacik,Bucatare,Saithis,ISE

Thats 33 chars that i see, lets examine how many are boxes:

Bucatare,Saithis,ISE are 100% boxes. Probably Neser and Sharkey as they are OL's who only stand behind and spam cp. Neser becomes more active after some anathema are dead so probably boxed. Dunno about sharkey since he usually stays behind and spams cp, plus cant see enough from him on my fraps. Lets assume Sharkey also box just because.

Thats 28 chars. Let's assume just because that i didn't notice 2 of the chars that im pretty sure were alive are boxed and ppl just alt tabbed and played on them after they died. Thats 26 live.

13 x 2 = 26

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Even in almost double the numbers in the first fight yday

I will admit i made this statement out of my ass, but rewatching the fraps and examining the numbers i was correct, i even wrote "almost double" didnt say double. But rewatching the fraps it seems like you were exactly double our numbers in live players.

@Myrciu@Capone I like how you werent in the fights in LoA yesterday but you comment like you have any actual facts or substance to comment on.

Edited by BlackJack

On 6/26/2017 at 2:01 PM, BlackJack said:

Ironic? Like how you point out to him that they switched sides twice, while your party did 5 times in the last 6 months and your ally leader 6 times in the last 6 months. And dont take that as a flame, 1/2 of my cp is friends with anytime even before clown9 cp started on this server, just stating the truth. 1-2 pages back i've described what sides AD was on the past 6 months if you think im making this up, if you find the characterization unfair there, please go and correct me.

Wut? The only thing my ex CP before changed was clans for Castle protection O.o I think its first time when our people play not with vigilance and SM.

24 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I said i will help you out, i logged off my char in LoA when i finished playing for the night. I was sorting my bank accounts before going to sleep, remembered I said ill help you out, but i didnt remember your nickname since it was 4-5h ago and i was playing during this time. Opened forum to check your nickname and saw you giving attitude, because you couldn't wait a few hours. If i was a newbie i would wiat and accept the help instead trying to be a bully to the only person who offered to help on the forum.

Sure. Both our CP's had 7 live. Uchi got dc during fight but continued to play on SWS. So 7 live. Bizz party also  7 live. Voda dc-ed -> 6live. Our total live 13 players.

From my fraps your CHARS: on this fight are as follows:

Anytime,Erky,Vene,Tsunai,LeeeeroyJenkins,Buffstation,Demoss,NoMore,Malkav,Zacman,Blight,Isno,XwhiteBa,tumpdebusy,Puti,Neser,Sharkey,Greven,Nihan,Thelia,Shinryu,Hederaa,Zogolet,Wazok,Ashgrass,Podla,Kosciej,Daemya,Fumu,Lamacik,Bucatare,Saithis,ISE

Thats 33 chars that i see, lets examine how many are boxes:

Bucatare,Saithis,ISE are 100% boxes. Probably Neser and Sharkey as they are OL's who only stand behind and spam cp. Neser becomes more active after some anathema are dead so probably boxed. Dunno about sharkey since he usually stays behind and spams cp, plus cant see enough from him on my fraps. Lets assume Sharkey also box just because.

Thats 28 chars. Let's assume just because that i didn't notice 2 of the chars that im pretty sure were alive are boxed and ppl just alt tabbed and played on them after they died. Thats 26 live.

13 x 2 = 26

I will admit i made this statement out of my ass, but rewatching the fraps and examining the numbers i was correct, i even wrote "almost double" didnt say double. But rewatching the fraps it seems like you were exactly double our numbers in live players.

@Myrciu@Capone I like how you werent in the fights in LoA yesterday but you comment like you have any actual facts or substance to comment on.

And thats why you always count wrong ... you make it to complicated.

3 Party vs 2 Party!

End of story B|

3 hours ago, Capone said:

We have to just face the fact that Perkunas ally is far superior than every other ally on this server ever. They even with with enemies, when they have their days off. :D

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

And thats why you always count wrong ... you make it to complicated.

3 Party vs 2 Party!

End of story B|

Love how when i spend 5 mins of my life counting your chars for the exact 100% truth and you know im correct that you are suddenly #CARE. If i make a 3rd party just out of boxes is it 3v3? Context does matter in the real world, sorry bro. Even if you won't admit it out of pride.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If i make a 3rd party just out of boxes is it 3v3?

Depends on wich software used to "log" it! :D:D:D

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

WE joined to have company while standing by GK in Aden. I think, judging from one day isn't a best idea, While the day before we exped all day in loa and your parties got fcked when entered. :D

we play for fun bro. you have weekends for farm and domination, because we have sat and sun day off prime :D

Edited by driver