Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Server Politics

44 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

clicker probably :) and removing toggle macro from 2.0 is most stupid idea here that could be made.

yeah archers too strong compared to mages, need more ways to screw them over :D

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

yeah archers too strong compared to mages, need more ways to screw them over :D

its not only that it will boost a bit mellee + archers. But also look how many big retail stuff we had? 

Fatal counter= after some time still was changed to normal.

Pet buffs=thinking to change again to normal.

So instead making and offi like classic we add some private stuff, and then we change again to retail, so we have to work to times more? I like this ProGression.

And if u still think to add destro rush, check the new skill on zaken update, they move even faster then MoDoy nowadays.

All in all i think lets stop with this bullsh1t private changes, and start making normal classic with x3 rates.

@HachiRoku 

Server politics are complicated , in the past they were 3 sides that suddenly became 2 when another one strong clan (unique) fell.

After that , for a few months the sides were WS with perkunas , timefordrama , eternalshine , hwarang , chinese (fun) and other smaller clans while their opponents were DarkLegion ally with Vigilance (strong clan that left but some members of it are still in NF-SM) , SM , ROK , and other clans.

DarkLegion was the strongest ally on lvls ,while WS usually had more active people. DL controlled epics for a long time as well but sieges were kinda balanced and a lot of fun back then.

After some core cps of DL left server all that remains from this side is 50-60 people in SM-NF-ROK. After a few months Eternalshine decided its a good idea to make a 3rd side again so Rebirth ally created and here we are again!

@BlackJack btw im an older player than malaka sayomi :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@HachiRoku 

Server politics are complicated , in the past they were 3 sides that suddenly became 2 when another one strong clan (unique) fell.

After that , for a few months the sides were WS with perkunas , timefordrama , eternalshine , hwarang , chinese (fun) and other smaller clans while their opponents were DarkLegion ally with Vigilance (strong clan that left but some members of it are still in NF-SM) , SM , ROK , and other clans.

DarkLegion was the strongest ally on lvls ,while WS usually had more active people. DL controlled epics for a long time as well but sieges were kinda balanced and a lot of fun back then.

After some core cps of DL left server all that remains from this side is 50-60 people in SM-NF-ROK. After a few months Eternalshine decided its a good idea to make a 3rd side again so Rebirth ally created and here we are again!

@BlackJack btw im an older player than malaka sayomi :D

1) In the past there were MUCH more than 3 sides... Only one of them seems to be immortal tho.
2) I wish we had "50-60 ppl" lol, you are overestimating :D 
3) Who is Sayomi?

• Like 2

@Kure well i didnt want to start from 1.0 :D I dont even remember things that well from back then. 

I think we were kinda 6 parties before the situation with ROK. So 50-60 

I love this topic :D

i am the oldest player here @Yomana. Too many things were happen over 2 years.

Still many homeless players here xaxa

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, JerrySM said:

I love this topic :D

i am the oldest player here @Yomana. Too many things were happen over 2 years.

Still many homeless players here xaxa

Dont lie Jerry :D u got raped by my SPS once in DV ;P SPS vs SPS oh oh oh 69

Edited by ProGressive

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Dont lie Jerry :D u got raped by my SPS once in DV ;P SPS vs SPS oh oh oh 69

what about ur signature? :ph34r: haha great times

2 minutes ago, rutra said:

what about ur signature? :ph34r: haha great times

Oh man i forgot u can turn on signatures ! stupid me :o 

I like these days way more: (sadly had sh1t computer back then)

• Like 1

As soon this topic is called "server politics", please tell to everyone what is happening in EUR prime last 2-3 weeks. Any mass pvp recently happened? OOC is still on vacation?