Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

opposition

Try not to pk ppl at Fortress of Resistance, maybe they lvl up instead of QQuit and create smthing interesting. Let them atleast reach 55lvls.

If u were at their place - start playing later instead of nolifing from the begining of the server - and u were killed by some high lvls u would be also not interested in fighting back someone 10-30lvls higher and would be not that happy of playing at such server with such community.

Remember, this server is not big on popullation, be nice to newcomers, their will to play is already on thin line when they see low community - hard to get anything on market helping lvl up, no ppl to lvl up with - and when it also comes to situation when hlvls come to pk them on low spots, they dont give a fck, they just leave, leaving u with ur sht, they dont give a fck if u ill have someone to fight with or not (this sentence was good, so i did it bigger :P).
There may come CP that can soon become good opposition, but most of the time there come single players, if they and their parties re kicked by hlvls theres no will to play.

Its way harder to leave server when they re already 55lvl and did smthing in game, and they feel they can join fights.

U expect more opposition but ur clan main theme is to "pk everyone so they cant lvl up and become dangerous" - this is quote from ur guys.
So honestly fck logic in looking for opposities :)

Nothing personal, just dont be selfish twa* :)

Try not to pk ppl at Fortress of Resistance, maybe they lvl up instead of QQuit and create smthing interesting. Let them atleast reach 55lvls.

If u were at their place - start playing later instead of nolifing from the begining of the server - and u were killed by some high lvls u would be also not interested in fighting back someone 10-30lvls higher and would be not that happy of playing at such server with such community.

Remember, this server is not big on popullation, be nice to newcomers, their will to play is already on thin line when they see low community - hard to get anything on market helping lvl up, no ppl to lvl up with - and when it also comes to situation when hlvls come to pk them on low spots, they dont give a fck, they just leave, leaving u with ur sht, they dont give a fck if u ill have someone to fight with or not. Especially they may come CP that can soon become good opposition, but most of the time there come single players, if they and their parties re kicked by hlvls theres no will to play.

Its way harder to leave server when they re already 55lvl and did smthing in game, and they feel they can join fights.

U expect more opposition but ur clan main theme is to "pk everyone so they cant lvl up and become dangerous" - this is quote from ur guys.

​We don`t do that on purpose. Only if we exp our twinks and spot was taken by randoms.

And there is so many clans on server that don't grouping up and making decent side to take farmzones / epics / ect. Most of clans play on their own but they can make server side and pwn.

The best is when one of ur members pk's my friend in EG and I come kill him on my 51 and he starts raging on me how he wants to have a war and challenging me to 1v1 on his lvl 60+ char lmao. I saved the whole convo in screenshots it was quite hilarious, but yea it's stuff like this that makes people hate you guys. Maybe if you stop being such manbaby tryhards the community will actually be able to grow more. With all the aggression it really feels like you guys are trying to compensate for something.. 9_9

The best is when one of ur members pk's my friend in EG and I come kill him on my 51 and he starts raging on me how he wants to have a war and challenging me to 1v1 on his lvl 60+ char lmao. I saved the whole convo in screenshots it was quite hilarious, but yea it's stuff like this that makes people hate you guys. Maybe if you stop being such manbaby tryhards the community will actually be able to grow more. With all the aggression it really feels like you guys are trying to compensate for something.. 9_9

​lol gimme shots.

I can only speak for myself, but i know your clan has been pk-ing me and my clan a lot. We are trying to catch up but this will take a lot of time if u guys keep locking down EV/DV and pk at sight. If you want serious competition, maybe give the clans that are close some space to close the gap.

• Like 1

I can only speak for myself, but i know your clan has been pk-ing me and my clan a lot. We are trying to catch up but this will take a lot of time if u guys keep locking down EV/DV and pk at sight. If you want serious competition, maybe give the clans that are close some space to close the gap.

​Nah I think they're scared of real competition that's why they do this, the forum posts are just to boost their ego.

​lol gimme shots.

​This guy literally talks like he's 12 years old, I have more if you need.

Shot00001.bmp

• Like 1

You do pk on purpose. Pk is part of the game and its actually ok to have it. But you do it for no reason or just to appear strong. You get a party of people 60+ with yop gear and you pk people and buffers lower than you. Its funny how your cps come and pk a elder and 2 mages or somethin like that in ev. And noone touched any of you there.

When the equall party comes to pvp you your cps will just party recall... 

So the point to this post is? You got opposition just stop looking for it on 10 lvl lower than you and 1-2 gear grade lower

Remember, this server is not big on popullation, be nice to newcomers, their will to play is already on thin line when they see low community - hard to get anything on market helping lvl up, no ppl to lvl up with - and when it also comes to situation when hlvls come to pk them on low spots, they dont give a fck, they just leave, leaving u with ur sht, they dont give a fck if u ill have someone to fight with or not. Especially they may come CP that can soon become good opposition, but most of the time there come single players, if they and their parties re kicked by hlvls theres no will to play.

​We don`t do that on purpose. Only if we exp our twinks and spot was taken by randoms.

And there is so many clans on server that don't grouping up and making decent side to take farmzones / epics / ect. Most of clans play on their own but they can make server side and pwn.

​Oh, I'm so upset that I didn't take a screenshot of 1 of your high level archers pk'ing in EG at like 2 AM in the morning. Gladly he got killed by bunch of newbs cuz they had some high level prophet buffs ;]

​Oh, I'm so upset that I didn't take a screenshot of 1 of your high level archers pk'ing in EG at like 2 AM in the morning. Gladly he got killed by bunch of newbs cuz they had some high level prophet buffs ;]

​Yea I was laughing, I killed the pker and he's like wait here LOL. Yea I'm gonna fukin wait to be ganked by a group of lvl 60's you genius. Seriously though Reaver stop making these posts, you're making yourself look like a total chode.

You do pk on purpose. Pk is part of the game and its actually ok to have it. But you do it for no reason or just to appear strong. You get a party of people 60+ with yop gear and you pk people and buffers lower than you. Its funny how your cps come and pk a elder and 2 mages or somethin like that in ev. And noone touched any of you there.

So the point to this post is? You got opposition just stop looking for it on 10 lvl lower than you and 1-2 gear grade lower

​+1

​lol gimme shots.

Shot00001.bmp

​yeah he play to kill players. he have like 3 or 4 chars in top PK. And you can't say shit about it cuz its his vision of the game. 

But i talk that nobody can organize structured side. There is so many players 60+ and in total they are more than us. I see only stupid zerg and mixes here. 

Only JerryZ party doin it in rightway.

​lol gimme shots.

Shot00001.bmp

​yeah he play to kill players. he have like 3 or 4 chars in top PK. And you can't say shit about it cuz its his vision of the game. 

But i talk that nobody can organize structured side. There is so many players 60+ and in total they are more than us. I see only stupid zerg and mixes here. 

Only JerryZ party doin it in rightway.

​Ok so he play to kill players, so why does he rage when someone kills him? He should be used to this part of the game no??

​+1

​go gvg with anyone of u if you are so stronK

Ok so he play to kill players, so why does he rage when someone kills him? He should be used to this part of the game no??

bcz he smoke strange weed. 

P.S.

I making this posts cuz each day we thinking to split our numbers and make new sides to fight each other. Other way server wont live long it will be "a mess" We dont play for grinding mobs we play for competitions. But facing zerg it a joke aint challenge. 

Ok so he play to kill players, so why does he rage when someone kills him? He should be used to this part of the game no??

bcz he smoke strange weed. 

​idk about weed, the way he acts it's more like pcp :D

​lol gimme shots.

Shot00001.bmp

​dont waste ur sp on useless skills like seal of mirage/gloom/chaos :P

top cp prime time are different, i think you should accept the way it is

organizing cps requires more  time and energy for the game, idk who is OOC alliance leader, but it seems to me that he couldnt afford that, so.... life still goes on

​lol gimme shots.

Shot00001.bmp

​dont waste ur sp on useless skills like seal of mirage/gloom/chaos :P

​Yea I learned that on rank 1, seal of gloom most worthless skill ever.

Also one day Reaver you need to come to the realization that there isn't any other clans that take pvp as seriously as you guys. People are playing for fun, I don't know why you guys can't grasp that simple fact. No other clans are seeing it as a competition, it's more about grabbing some people and looking for fun skirmishes.

​+1

​go gvg with anyone of u if you are so stronK

​Better ur cp vs OCHOBA pt?

Break wickedsick and play as clans rather than 10 parties zerg allies.

OOC - happy, will be able to farm sometimes, Perkunas - happy, will have more ppl to shoot at.

PS: Instead of crying that you get harassed by other players, build up strategies to fight against that. My cp was always 10 levels below top players and we've managed to "close the gap" anyways (only 4 levels now xD )

Same old story over and over again - top clan/ally will always QQ that they have no challenge. 

Well this is the reality guys - yes you do not have a proper challenge. Some people are yet trying to catch up I am sure that sooner or later you will have it. As far as PKing lower players goes - thats sadly true, you are doing it. And you are doing it constantly - worse thing is that in fact you do not do it only in DV or EV but you do it as well in Partisans, Ant nest, Ali island.

My question is if so much you are looking for challenge why not fight as equals vs low level chars with your low levels. No need to bring top level classes is it ? This is just a vision of mine.

Someone mentioned be nice to new comers. 100% agreeing with this I have actually started gifting away No-gr sets for newcomers (deal is I request them once they are 25 i get these back so i can pass them to the next guy). And I am a newcomer myself only 46 level not much to have but working my way up, if I can share the little I have YOU can also do it and let the newbies on their own.

NOT taking sides here, just listing the pros and cons. As well as what can be done so you guys have a better end game. Do not think that other clans dont want to fight you, its just the gap between that stops them.

• Like 1