Sign in to follow this  
shibb

So update?

Hey gm's, have we any word about the date of release of 1.5? half hopes that it'll be soon, I know you are pushing it but is there an idea of release date?

Ребята, кто может, киньте ссылки на патчноуты, обновления которое стоит сейчас и которое будет

, на русском

update is pretty much rdy on test server, needs a bit more checking, prolly some smaller fixes and will be good to go, i would say most likely in the week after next one it will be all good to go. all is instaled on test server, ill give it this next week of more testings and make a pretty patch notes for you.

meanwhile feel free to log on test server and test out the new stuff, if you find something working wrong or not working please report it on the test server section.

Ребята, кто может, киньте ссылки на патчноуты, обновления которое стоит сейчас и которое будет

, на русском

​Будет - https://l2central.info/home/classic/913-lineage-ii-classic-2-0-age-of-splendor-prelude-reliznyj-spisok-izmenenij

Но с некоторыми изменениями. Не будет квеста на лунные доспехи, Не будет трансформаций. Не будет свитков енчанта в магазинах. И т.д.

But with a few changes. There will be no the quest on armors the moon, will not be transformation. There will be no enchantment scrolls in stores. Etc.

Edited by Phoenix

update is pretty much rdy on test server, needs a bit more checking, prolly some smaller fixes and will be good to go, i would say most likely in the week after next one it will be all good to go. all is instaled on test server, ill give it this next week of more testings and make a pretty patch notes for you.

meanwhile feel free to log on test server and test out the new stuff, if you find something working wrong or not working please report it on the test server section.

​Awesome!

/begin the inevitable flame war about how Perkunas doesn't need any further updates, but the rest of the server does..

Hey gm's, have we any word about the date of release of 1.5? half hopes that it'll be soon, I know you are pushing it but is there an idea of release date?

​I can tell something from mine experience ;)

I'm working on monthly shifts/contracts.

Server was opened right after I went to job.

Patch 1.3 was lunched few days after I left my home some other time.

Next time I'm leaving at 13th of June so be ready for update right after that date :P

• Like 1

​I can tell something from mine experience ;)

I'm working on monthly shifts/contracts.

Server was opened right after I went to job.

Patch 1.3 was lunched few days after I left my home some other time.

Next time I'm leaving at 13th of June so be ready for update right after that date :P

:D 

+1