Sign in to follow this  
shibb

srsly admins

9/9 3-4 cps farming deep loa and they have 10 guys watching cams actively. Smelly Smelly

​are you silly? you need extra eyes to watch cams? 

screenshot_413.png

Zace, why u didnt uplaod full conversation ?

​What's missing? Where you ask me if I'm going to upload to forums now when you realized you fucked up badly? The convo was between you and me so feel free to post anything that will help your case. And you can see all other chat in my screenshot, I didn't cut and paste anything out of order.

Just like when I ask PH97 if Mizuno is paying real cash for leveling service from Perkunas and he admitted it right away, you guys aren't very smart.

​Nice exp service from perkunas - each time they see you you get -4%, special offers for donators "get -4 and clanwar in a gift" 

THE PREMIUM IS IN THE FU ACC....

you use all the char of 1 acc? really?? you can take 1 char lvl 1 in your acc premium and loooking loa or talkin island-----> NOOOBS!

Zace, why u didnt uplaod full conversation ?

​What's missing? Where you ask me if I'm going to upload to forums now when you realized you fucked up badly? The convo was between you and me so feel free to post anything that will help your case. And you can see all other chat in my screenshot, I didn't cut and paste anything out of order.

Just like when I ask PH97 if Mizuno is paying real cash for leveling service from Perkunas and he admitted it right away, you guys aren't very smart.

​Nice RMT service from perkunas - each time they see you you they ask for cash.

​fixed it for you. Also it's funny I get called a forum warrior when Reaver have like 6x more posts than me xD

​Nice RMT service from perkunas - each time they see you you they ask for cash.

​fixed it for you.

​Damn, forgot to ask you before kill you and your friend tank under mobs :(

2 year ago i have buy +2 internet providers (small modems) to play at work, so now in home have 3 internet providers ,:) its help for servers who block  internet ip, cose i play with daughters and wife :) its normal if you like game whitch you play.

​i have big life :) Tuning team club, cars, i am technologist of big restaurant now, and last 4 year i have self restaurants. L2 its my hobby :)

One of ur daughters eh? Reminded me of mine elementary & elite grammar school classmate. xD Just kiddin' w/ 1st part.

// Edna z tvoix docheri? Dievochka napomenula moiu odnoklassni4ku zo shkoli. :D Pershia 4ast eto sranda.

https://www.instagram.com/dajan_bee/

Off-topic: Gnomes surveillanceID00-05 were mine back then, and yeh it's a crappy tactic. ^_^

​i am from lithuanian :) so cant be classmate :P

• Like 1

As Zorg was saying, some of us are technologists using a lot of computing power for work.

It so happens that only perkunas PL's play l2 for hobby?

Not only for entertainment and fun, but as a hobby.

• Like 1

thats what i call commitment xD​ and me thinking im cool with my laptop while you guys use 4 and 5 computers to play l2 xD

• Like 1

thats what i call commitment xD​ and me thinking im cool with my laptop while you guys use 4 and 5 computers to play l2 xD

​you are Gm :P you can't get ban for one pc :DDDD if this server was 8-10 years ago, one pc, and no boxes server like bufer will be the best server. but now ppl have less time for play, so ppl need self bufers, also server dont have 10 k online like it was 10 year ago :(( my best server was abyss 3x, with internet ip block, so active pp / wc are selling buffs on exp zone, was epic game.

• Like 1

Recruit to Perkunas

requirements:

• at least 3 PC
  • inet speed 100mb/s +
  • at least two providers
  • daughter or sister that can replace you to play 24/7.

When boss blame you that you play la2 at work your move must be:

1. Say "one moment i'll finish this boss and back to work"
  2. Stand up from the chair.
  3. Hit boss and make K.O. to him
  4. Sit to the chair and continue multy boxing. 
  • Like 5

Its funny cause these guys are the same guys saying on stream 1 month back that they cant afford a real monitor. yet we have all the propaganda of googled desk space

Its funny cause these guys are the same guys saying on stream 1 month back that they cant afford a real monitor. yet we have all the propaganda of googled desk space

​Who said that I run all that spys? :D Thats why i need people who can do that ;d