Sign in to follow this  
shibb

srsly admins

How are you not checking the ip's of these cams to catch those radar users....

aka reaver and his 13c 13s etc fucking cam's. you hit one in line of sight then his sound for enemies plays he checks it, location 2mins later pops up. 

You cant tell me this bs is going un noticed. It'd be different if they had a player actively watching it, but we can all be honest and know thats not the case. None of them even have premium, isnt that a red flag? Your telling me perkunas has 14 pcs just for cams alone?

I pay 10euro a month premium per char i want to box, meanwhile these guys are getting away with using bots bypass/radar on cams.

Inb4 qq cry more etc etc.

those chars dont need to have premium if the other accounts online have it, its also possible to have them on different computers, i personaly checked those cams myself, the ones in loa and they are logged on unique HWIDs, as in no other accounts are logged from that same HWID.

How are you not checking the ip's of these cams to catch those radar users....

aka reaver and his 13c 13s etc fucking cam's. you hit one in line of sight then his sound for enemies plays he checks it, location 2mins later pops up. 

​You can use 2 PCs in 1 house, Korean using proxy, so there can be 10 people from different places with same IP, cause we will see only proxy IP, we are giving proxy to some players because they have bad connection, so IP check is bad idea.

New protection update will be checking amount of client started from your PC.

Edited by Koll

my god do u really think they have 12083719238 different pcs at the same ip? you can assign any hwid you want to any process u want since its system variable

my god do u really think they have 12083719238 different pcs at the same ip? you can assign any hwid you want to any process u want since its system variable

​Please read text before your message.

Guy just literally admitted to paying for adrenaline and then realizes he fucked up and then says he can afford lots of pc's xD seriously guys.

The most obvious cam is DV10. Every time you run close to this radar perkunas will show up within 2 minutes. Has been like that for a month or so.

​i was writing while u posted, and still 2nd part is not explained,

I think its high time, i go down to timesquare and hire me a homeless guy to watch 15 cams. Then maybe i can be next level oringal.

Finally then i can counter reaver and his mom watching 15 cams legitly

​i was writing while u posted, and still 2nd part is not explained,

​2nd part of my message answering it "New protection update will be checking amount of client started from your PC."

Cams are one thing other are traders in Giran.

Some ppl are logging 4-5 accounts to sell/buy stuff when most off ppl use COL's for offline shops.

Cams are one thing other are traders in Giran.

Some ppl are logging 4-5 accounts to sell/buy stuff when most off ppl use COL's for offline shops.

​we all know what is going on, and where the fishyness lie's. We stick with it because in all its flaws, this is a great and fun server to play. The question is do we keep pumping money into the project that we love when others are spening the same price elsewhere.

Zace, why u didnt uplaod full conversation ?

​What's missing? Where you ask me if I'm going to upload to forums now when you realized you fucked up badly? The convo was between you and me so feel free to post anything that will help your case. And you can see all other chat in my screenshot, I didn't cut and paste anything out of order.

Just like when I ask PH97 if Mizuno is paying real cash for leveling service from Perkunas and he admitted it right away, you guys aren't very smart.

I guess we can only have hope that you guys will stay on top of the bot bypass protecton, since theres no way to prove they are doing it. Id prefer not to waste 10euro premium per char and not get the same benefits. 

Guy have that spy on monitor near his main one and he see each your move. Or if he can box it just use ontopreplica :>. 

Who have experience on GK know how to play this crap. Talking about spy, I remember how PlayH4rd always doge our gangs(PK raids for haters) with 4 active spy in DV :D

If you think we have "a map" lol.... its not that level of game on this server...  and its obvious to have "a map" u need spy on each 1500 units.  

Guy have that spy on monitor near his main one and he see each your move. Or if he can box it just use ontopreplica :>. 

Who have experience on GK know how to play this crap. Talking about spy, I remember how PlayH4rd always doge our gangs(PK raids for haters) with 4 active spy in DV :D

If you think we have "a map" lol.... its not that level of game on this server...  and its obvious to have "a map" u need spy on each 1500 units.  

​thers only one way to get to loa, and its much smaller in width than 1500 range, same as fort way, so basicly u need to place smart your cams, just like u placed them.

and dont try to tell me that u have active guys on the cams,

Hello,

I read what shibb HWID and made a test, it works if you change hwid you can log more chracter.

I am now BANNED

TNX Koll

​Koll? anything you can say?

Well i think it's a goodbye was fun plying here.

Buffstation