Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

its not classic anymore.

​i will say that its not one side problem, its problem wars who dont know how to make other sides and just making small clans with 10+ ppl

​The problem is your playstyle doesn't align with 99% of the server, go play with Russians instead of blaming rest of the playerbase for not being able to play all day every day. I don't wanna speak for anyone but I think most of us are here for fun and not to make it a profitable job like you guys do.

• Like 6

​i will say that its not one side problem, its problem wars who dont know how to make other sides and just making small clans with 10+ ppl

​The problem is your playstyle doesn't align with 99% of the server, go play with Russians instead of blaming rest of the playerbase for not being able to play all day every day. I don't wanna speak for anyone but I think most of us are here for fun and not to make it a profitable job like you guys do.

​+ You guys cry about changes, but you use the biggest change(unlimited accounts from same ip) the most of everyone.

Gran Kain the best l2classic server atm (imho) and learn.

​Why are you playing here if there is a server that is exactly like you like?

​Because they can't make money over there, it's pretty obvious.

Reaver u should stop QQ.

There supposed be PK quest that was not introduced i believe also coz of ur QQ even if the votes won for PK quest, everybody forget that prolly by tired of ur QQ. Pls start avoid QQ and making orders.
the no PK quest should be enough to fullfill ur ego

Whoa.... Amazing

Coming back after so much time.....

1.step >>check the forum, server comunity ..and nothing changed about QQ

O.o BizQQuiT -  Aduha

U guys are some of the olders... powerfull players ....with a lot of advantajes in this server...full equipment. top clans.. donation privilegies in C,Ps---etc--etc-etc and still complaining?

even still complaining about parcial pk scroll changes ,from ...3333300003 centuries Ago...Whoa u make me sick, seriusly.

Gms u make an exelent job with this server, keep the balance, talking with ur comunity, Bravo :3 i love u guys

And 4 those "gangrenas" in this server spreading their poison everywhere, go and create ur own perfect server far far far far  (seriusly farrrrr...away from here, and if u die in the process so much better) All my hate for u :D:x

EXELENT SERVER #RESPECT

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

Sorry 4 my spelling mistakes im still learning :P

• Like 5

Guys from NF and SM don't you think this changes fill hit you and not me? Cuz i have scroll of escape to Castle / CH giran and you will run. No soe to dion or giran.

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game. 

• Like 1

Guys from NF and SM don't you think this changes fill hit you and not me? Cuz i have scroll of escape to Castle / CH giran and you will run. No soe to dion or giran.

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game. 

I don't know why you don't get it, you keep asking for an "interesting game" and "competition" you won't find it on this server because your clan is playing anywhere around 10-12hrs a day while rest of the server is like 4-8hrs (except a handful of other people), it's impossible to catch up until there is a level cap. If you want to be challenged so badly just go play on the Russian server, I don't get what the big issue is? And if these changes hit us and not you then why the fuck are you making a QQ post about how server is ruined? You seem like an extremely delusional/confused person.

• Like 2

​as we see. you wonna get easer game,just better for you -not for all players

​Oh god, your entirety of posts and arguement's was so lopsided. I think this would be one of the biggest classic features ever to come to classic.club. This will actually bring out POLITICS on the server. It wont just be ally vs ally & bandwagoning but server wide political thinking.

This brings out extra forces to the field knowing that places are busy elsewhere. 

This challenges alliance strategies on captures, defenses assistance etc.

This brings out force distribution & time management depending on which goals are wanted.

Perhaps yes this does affect you greatly as you are hated by 90% of the server and most likely wont be able to work out assistance, which is the bed you made. So you cant take your force across the map in 10 seconds to ruin someone else's siege.

There are many more people that belong to their own side, not to WickedSick,Last Hope, or OOC.

This gives them a chance to florish, which is exactly what the server needs. New Faces

Continue staff, 

Your on the right path of bringing community closer than just "we hate perkunas".

• Like 2

First of all we are thinking about balance. And if something unbalanced, we thinking how to make it balanced.

​Then make tattoos max +5 not +12 please or will it be fixed in the future?

​nah, like i said, admins here know what they are doing, i only care about 1 thing, and that is to go by foot will wast too much time, and within 2 hours, i really dont wanna waste 30 minutes just to run @@ its like a buzzkiller

i don"t have any comment about the change in tp between catlse when period of siege and i don't like the change either btw admin said it s only in test sever.  about xp loss in siege i dont care anw but ,why dont you  complain about it when the first 2sieges but now ??? if i m right your ally uesd it on the 2nd siege to spawn nonstop to flag and burn mana of ooc ally??? why untill now you just brougt up this problem ???

i don"t have any comment about the change in tp between catlse when period of siege and i don't like the change either btw admin said it s only in test sever.  about xp loss in siege i dont care anw but ,why dont you  complain about it when the first 2sieges but now ??? if i m right your ally uesd it on the 2nd siege to spawn nonstop to flag and burn mana of ooc ally??? why untill now you just brougt up this problem ???

​That all was reported since 1st sieges. I don't need to make topics for each report that i doin. 

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game

​It must be very ineresting game from your side lol... everyday whole map roaming & locking down enemies exp spots. " I want interesting game and competition "Reaver 2016 " :D:D:D 

And you talk about mine advantage. I never think in that key i want interesting game

​It must be very ineresting game from your side lol... everyday whole map roaming & locking down enemies exp spots. " I want interesting game and competition "Reaver 2016 " :D:D:D 

​yes, come and fight for spots. Can't take it alone make CC of 2,3,4 party. jeez i have to learn you how to play?

about the "not classic" thing - i joined this server, because it stated that players may decide of arguable changes - that is the way to make server better than official. So this whole thread is useless. Administration of this server from time to time come up with better decisions than NCSoft. 

Even if this thing is applied on live, we can try it, if we dont like it, admins can roll back how it was or change it another way. Few sieges like that wont disbalance the server, and it is the only way to test it with many people. Dont be greedy or karma will get you :))

• Like 1

From what i've seen above all who agreed and understood our issue are from the bigger clans. However we are glad that this topic rose love for our admins at expense of hate for us.

And you guys are so locked in your hate mindset that are missing the point when a player thinks globally for the server, well besides some guys from SM and NF there.

You know very well that what's keeping people here engaged, it is "slaying the dragon" type of achievement other clans are following against us. You gave yourself a easy ingame goal, to take giran from us, event which occurred by the mistakes OOC ally made. So why all the real hate on us when the real bastards are those eternal raging and shining dudes.

Clans rose and fell, allies were built and destroyed and one day that will be true for any other clan.

This game is not won by 10h of gameplay, but who stayed longer (fightclub averages 2h 30 min of farm per prime). And if you don't know yet, people that are in wicked sick ally more than 80% are playing since october 2015 (all party leaders are playing since then), we just knew each other that's why it happened to regroup in one ally.

The subject here is clear, we are boycotting the administration to follow the updates. With modifications needed as a result of studying how those updates affected gameplay on ru off. And I'm sure all people agree that you don't want to spend 60% of siege time sitting in front of a castle wall or running from town to town.

about the "not classic" thing - i joined this server, because it stated that players may decide of arguable changes - that is the way to make server better than official. So this whole thread is useless. Administration of this server from time to time come up with better decisions than NCSoft. 

Even if this thing is applied on live, we can try it, if we dont like it, admins can roll back how it was or change it another way. Few sieges like that wont disbalance the server, and it is the only way to test it with many people. Dont be greedy or karma will get you :))

​Surely it will, NWD. This makes it easier for us to take more castles, while we are destroying to take Dion/Gludio/Oren, if we spot attackers moving to giran it takes us 1 minute to be fully regrouped in castle, and 5 minutes for our allies to run from their CH in Giran to the Castle.

This makes it less competitive for us, what Reaver is trying to share the whole post.

​This topic is exactly about this, players actively debating changes to give others and administration different perspectives of how these changes would impact the gameplay.

So this whole thread is not useless at all.

I believe that the changes would make harder to defend and take another castle at same time (if the enemy force is strong enough to make 2 fronts). Discussion is always a good thing, but calling other maggots is not a good atmosphere of it :D Anyway, i think a poll would give an answer. There are always many + and -, but its hard to guess without testing.

DAMN The spots Are too many And we cant lock out people from farm + we have to split at the areas and sometimes we die.This is not classic anymore :(
so i have to complain about something that is on test server 
I got reaver translator :ph34r:

DAMN The spots Are too many And we cant lock out people from farm + we have to split at the areas and sometimes we die.This is not classic anymore :(
so i have to complain about something that is on test server 
I got reaver translator :ph34r:

I believe that the changes would make harder to defend and take another castle at same time (if the enemy force is strong enough to make 2 fronts). Discussion is always a good thing, but calling other maggots is not a good atmosphere of it :D Anyway, i think a poll would give an answer. There are always many + and -, but its hard to guess without testing.

​​Staff said before that changes that was apply on test server will go on live. And till now that how it was.

But  

screenshot_455.png 
 anyway next siege suppose to be extra fun.