SOiL

BD - SWS AGGRO

Let your cursor in game to every stat to see what it gives, I think con doesn't affect stun resist anymore. Check it in game. Leave your cursor to CON.

CON does affect stun resistance but STR does not influence critical damage (test server). Anyway we are missing the point of the topic.

Let your cursor in game to every stat to see what it gives, I think con doesn't affect stun resist anymore. Check it in game. Leave your cursor to CON.

​its another fcked up problem of classic, once again, just like debuff, level is all matters, ppl made a test about this a long time ago, you only need to outlevel your target about 4 level and the landing rate of stunn is decreased about just 70%

https://4gameforum.com/threads/546757/ here is the link

​its another fcked up problem of classic, once again, just like debuff, level is all matters, ppl made a test about this a long time ago, you only need to outlevel your target about 4 level and the landing rate of stunn is decreased about just 70%

https://4gameforum.com/threads/546757/ here is the link

​yes thats true and it make sence

You mess up SK (D.elf tank) it's zero now. You fcked up aoe of warriors (Gladiators and tyrants after 6 months) and you keep the same with BD-SWS. Because ALL PERKUNAS have no tank in their clan. They train with BD-SWS. Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​Haha those threats :D
we'll give  you another reason to leave on next siege ;)

You mess up SK (D.elf tank) it's zero now. You fcked up aoe of warriors (Gladiators and tyrants after 6 months) and you keep the same with BD-SWS. Because ALL PERKUNAS have no tank in their clan. They train with BD-SWS. Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​Yep you gathered all doggies in 2nd ally.. Well done

• Like 1

WoW. You never played in a nuker CP? Because you completely miss the point. SWS and BD are not in nuker party because of their aggro. Actually, we only use that skill to pull non aggressiv mobs and if that s the case, that means we are pulling on a bad spot. We even made trains with 4 pullers, including the EE and the BH. On another topic, tanks are really great with a mage CP, especially the SK. 

You don't replace the SWS and BD by a tank but the OL or the WL. 

i dont care about aggro working on mobs, u better tell me why sws with lvl 35 skill can put a debuff on me for ~5 secounds so i cant change target, and i cant put lvl 35 slow or poison on that very sws. whats the difference with sws lvl 35 debuff working and sps lvl 35 debuff not working?

i dont care about aggro working on mobs, u better tell me why sws with lvl 35 skill can put a debuff on me for ~5 secounds so i cant change target, and i cant put lvl 35 slow or poison on that very sws. whats the difference with sws lvl 35 debuff working and sps lvl 35 debuff not working?

​becoz agression is not a debuff skill

​Aggro is a debuff cause when you got it, it's on debuff bar. The fact is that need to be fixed, can't be the same 66 lvl tank's aggro with 35 lvl skill, there's power on it. Now only differense is the range of the skill.

​Aggro is a debuff cause when you got it, it's on debuff bar. The fact is that need to be fixed, can't be the same 66 lvl tank's aggro with 35 lvl skill, there's power on it. Now only differense is the range of the skill.

​to be precisely, its a physical debuff skill, and a physical debuff skil has 100% landing rate 

​to be precisely, its a physical debuff skill, and a physical debuff skil has 100% landing rate 

​Stun shot, sting, bleed etc are physical debuff skills and are not 100%. At least make it less seconds on others, 12 lvl aggro (35 lvl knight) got 1k power, 60+ tank with aggro got more than 2k power. But still sws-bd can keep on them 66-70 even 532 lvl char for 4 seconds.

​Stun shot, sting, bleed etc are physical debuff skills and are not 100%. At least make it less seconds on others, 12 lvl aggro (35 lvl knight) got 1k power, 60+ tank with aggro got more than 2k power. But still sws-bd can keep on them 66-70 even 532 lvl char for 4 seconds.

​its just 4 seconds and 1 target in 600 range, i dont see any problems here, soil

and sorry for the "debuff" i said earlier, even buttman quote a link somewhere said stun is physical debuff but from my experiences, it is not, what is physical debuff then, -23% pdef from glad/ stigma from SE, stun is just stun, and it has 90% landing rate

​its just 4 seconds and 1 target in 600 range, i dont see any problems here, soil

and sorry for the "debuff" i said earlier, even buttman quote a link somewhere said stun is physical debuff but from my experiences, it is not, what is physical debuff then, -23% pdef from glad/ stigma from SE, stun is just stun, and it has 90% landing rate

​U are wrong dude. Tyrants cripple is physical debuff and its not 100% chance. Its just new classic/god (glad debuf, sk para etc) physical debuff skills that are bugged. Old physical debufs work fine. Stigma was always 100% on every chronicle, wasnt it?

​Yep you gathered all doggies in 2nd ally.. Well done

I wouldn't be too sure about that...

:D:D:D Please slap him someone. Try to train in DV near fort on "social" mobs... or try any other location and you will shut your mouth. And they said im whiner lol... :D

Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​Is this some kind of joke or plain sarcasm?

If not, grow up and stop being a fucking child

​Is not just that, things are changing after 6 months over perkunas. Farming points on box clan with lvl 10 chars it's okay, aggros without tank it's okay, SK's get nerfed it's okay (Cause perku dont have one), control tower in giran can't die, it's okay, debuffs of necros are 120%, fear 10 sec (Even on lionheart 80% resist) it's okay, magical backfire of bishop is 120% landrate too it's okay. It's sick watching perkunas getting help like that. Even restarts are in time that perkunas are not playing man. Dont tell me about population, there's no population online at 05:00 GMT +2 too. But they won't do it. Today we lost 1h exp just from restart. And that's in every restart. 4 parties not 1. They even let mizuno take his clan back, while he was scammer-buying accounts and you perma-banned him why you gave the clan back to him? Clan was made by a scammer-this person not a normal person.

​and one very important think,. you got more then 10 k cp + hp . he got mby 5 k if its smart necro or bishop . all other think you are toking about is just not lucky or just wrong gmt  follow server time. never they gonna make restart on most online hours, like evening.its not automaticly restarts as kse told us. so its never be in middle night, and left ,whats left???? morning or middle day time. nothing choising to help them perkunas bastards, buts its just playing time.

Looks like it's time for Soil to make the auction and leave this place.

You aren't the first not the last who overplayed this game and started to get all this dark thoughts.

You are on victim mindset now (perks have this and that), the only way you'd achieve peace again is to leave.

Start auctioning your items, I want my duals back.