Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Vigilance recruit ppl 62+

Clan lvl 5,all possible skills on, CH aden, Castle dion, recruits people 62+ close time to GMT -2 ,-1, 0, +1, +2. Leave your comment here or send mail to one of SoiL,Tankadin,ETE,SexPistol,TheLord,RIBOS,pistolas.

• Like 1

Im 62+ gmt+1 and i would like to join but i have some question. Ganking partisan, eg and forest of mirrors is obligatory for high levels in ur clan to farm crp? How many crp do i have to farm each day this way? Also, do i have to pk all lowbies or only pvp lowbies with war? Also can i 1v1/9v9 or only zerging is allowed? Do i have to instantBSOE if i dont outnumber enemy, or i get punished by clan if i dont bsoe? I would join depending of these rules :/. Also, is Ribos my fan boy?

Im 62+ gmt+1 and i would like to join but i have some question. Ganking partisan, eg and forest of mirrors is obligatory for high levels in ur clan to farm crp? How many crp do i have to farm each day this way? Also, do i have to pk all lowbies or only pvp lowbies with war? Also can i 1v1/9v9 or only zerging is allowed? Do i have to instantBSOE if i dont outnumber enemy, or i get punished by clan if i dont bsoe? I would join depending of these rules :/. Also, is Ribos my fan boy?

​Wow Wow rizos mate chill your tits litle drama queen  this is a recruit section if you wanna beg for mersy or  qq please make a topic at general discussion
P.s never saw you on battlefield :ph34r:

Wait what? Drama? no. I want to join clan, why would i go to general discussion :(. I just need to know clan rules before i join. I just assumed you have such rules in clan cos of ur players playstyle :(

You can just send me mail about that. Also about ganking low lvls we didnt start that, you can check videos who we kill :)Now please don't spam this thread

You can just send me mail about that. Also about ganking low lvls we didnt start that, you can check videos who we kill :)Now please don't spam this thread

​I started here 2 months ago , got pk-ed as lvl 20-25 in partisan by a VR member and  you personally pked my party full of randoms in aligator when i was in the high 30s. All your members do is take castle buffs and run around killing lower levels. If by any chance they are losing they bsoe instantly, if outnumbered - bsoe instantly, if they find stronger players - bsoe instantly. At this point we as a community should thank you and your clan because you are single single-handedly funding the server buying BSOE. Should I even mention the fact that for a good few weeks your clan ran through every single 40+ zone and pk-ed everyone because "they are perkunas". I joined a clan and got pk-ed by ETE when i am 25 levels under him. I asked him why and he said "you are perkunas", I told him my clan is at war with 2 of their clans and he still said "you are perkunas". Finding excuses to kill new players who are much lower level than you is why nobody wants to join you. Because you play without any decency and common sense. I can't for the times when you don't have castle bonuses and you slowly everyone forgets about you given your irrelevancy.

First of all, we got castle like 4 weeks now, we were fighting with perkunas without castle too. Well about low lvls, I don't give a fck about low lvls, when we were in cruma we were getting pk by PK chars, when we were at dv we were dying by perkunas with 15 lvl difference and they were asking from us adena to free exp, also we were asking to remove pk scrolls so nobody will pk that easily. So please stop crying about that. Now, I had 18 bsoes when we get aden ch, that was like hmmm 1 or 2 months before, now I got 7 bsoes on me and never bought from ch again. What are you talking about? :D If you steal mobs and don't respect the spot you will get pked yep ofc. Stop spamming here about cry me a river, it's a recruit post. Thanks for your good words

First of all, we got castle like 4 weeks now, we were fighting with perkunas without castle too. Well about low lvls, I don't give a fck about low lvls, when we were in cruma we were getting pk by PK chars, when we were at dv we were dying by perkunas with 15 lvl difference and they were asking from us adena to free exp. So please stop crying about that. Now, I had 18 bsoes when we get aden ch, that was like hmmm 1 or 2 months before, now I got 7 bsoes on me and never bought from ch again. What are you talking about? :D If you steal mobs and don't respect the spot you will get pked yep ofc. Stop spamming here about cry me a river, it's a recruit spot. Thanks for your good words

​I saw you bsoe yday twice LOL.

Yesterday I died sometimes 1v2 1v3 and bsoe once yeah, I bsoe only when they are more than 4-5 and when I got no mp left.  :)

Yesterday I died sometimes 1v2 1v3 and bsoe once yeah, I bsoe only when they are more than 4-5 and when I got no mp left.  :)

​one of u is lying :P but really, thing u got pked by perkunas doesnt mean u should do the same to others, i cannot even call this eye for an eye, because u are not doing this to perkunas and there is literally no reason for u to scout ~20-40 lvl areas even if there were ppl with perkunas crest (so u have war with them), because its just nonsense

gl with recruitment

Should I even mention the fact that for a good few weeks your clan ran through every single 40+ zone and pk-ed everyone because "they are perkunas". I joined a clan and got pk-ed by ETE when i am 25 levels under him. I asked him why and he said "you are perkunas", I told him my clan is at war with 2 of their clans and he still said "you are perkunas".

​Looks like whole ally got the same phobia seeing Perkunas everywhere ;)

Got same situation with MG full party :D

​one of u is lying :P but really, thing u got pked by perkunas doesnt mean u should do the same to others, i cannot even call this eye for an eye, because u are not doing this to perkunas and there is literally no reason for u to scout ~20-40 lvl areas even if there were ppl with perkunas crest (so u have war with them), because its just nonsense

gl with recruitment

​Stop crying im not looking for pvp in 20-40 areas, are you serious?

gl with recruitment

​Stop crying im not looking for pvp in 20-40 areas, are you serious?

​can u say same about your clan members tho? (or dunno how it is now, but how it was month ago?)