Dejvi99

Enchant

Could someone advise me on what is an addiction echantu the win?

Any items in a drop, production has given her much as possible enchanted?
Or is it a given that each Enchant Scroll has given itself whether it will be successful?
Or is it dependent on the timeline server, location, etc.?

I wonder whether it can enchant a few seconds or more to bother with it, thank you for the information :)

Or is it a given that each Enchant Scroll has given itself whether it will be successful?

I wonder whether it can enchant a few seconds or more to bother with it, thank you for the information :)

​Well, fighter weapons tend to have higher chance of being enchanted than mage weapons...

I also heard that Dwarfs have higher chance to enchant and that +STR increases enchant chances, but might be fake xD 

​Well, fighter weapons tend to have higher chance of being enchanted than mage weapons...

I also heard that Dwarfs have higher chance to enchant and that +STR increases enchant chances, but might be fake xD 

Do ualso believe spamming A increases pokemon catchrate?

Please relevant answers. Seriously, I wonder what is given to whether a particular enchant will be successful or unsuccessful.

Nowhere information about this, I can not find it, thank you.

Please relevant answers. Seriously, I wonder what is given to whether a particular enchant will be successful or unsuccessful.

Nowhere information about this, I can not find it, thank you.

Are u trolling or something? Obviously the Enchant rate

So you can say that the server is set up to be successful percentage moment to provide all enchants on a server in the amount of 60% for weapons, for example, and thus the success rate is given by the fact that server randomly within enchant rate whether successful or unsuccessful. Thus it is not addicted on a roll, weapon place time etc.

I understand correctly?

So you can say that the server is set up to be successful percentage moment to provide all enchants on a server in the amount of 60% for weapons, for example, and thus the success rate is given by the fact that server randomly within enchant rate whether successful or unsuccessful. Thus it is not zavyslé on a roll, weapon place time etc.

I understand correctly?

​Well, technically it's just the 2/3 rate for everything. 1 out of 3 enchanted items will crystalize. That's one and only official factor in enchating in this game.

Then there're unofficial factors, such as 'mage' weapons having lower enchant chance than 'fighter' weapons. Aka some people take 1000 fighter guns and 1000 mage guns, enchant them all and find out that ~70% of fighter weapons succeeded to +4 but only ~50% of mage weapons did. But, it could also be caused by other factors, such as chance for mage weapons being decreased over time, dependance on character, race, time of the day etc. Since there're xcombinations of factors, it's nearly impossible to generate relevant data.

You can almost certainly assume that mage weapons simply have lower enchant rate than fighter ones, but everything else is just personal experience :)

Hi the gm showed me the Lineage II source code, and I saw the enchant rate factors in the programming loop. I'm not sure if you're familiar with if-else statements in programming, but usually it looked something like this:

if (player.location(toi13) && real.time(10CEST) && player.dwarf(female) && player.ArmorEquiptment(FormalWear))
{
     rng(100)// 100% ENCHANT RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
}
else if (weapon > 3)
{
     rng(75) // Basically calls an RNG function to determine whether the weapon broke, not important. This is a 75% chance its giving to the function.
}
else
{
    cout << "ERROR 5524, now exiting!";
    exit(1);
}

You have the best enchant rate playing a female dwarf in formal wear in toi 13 at 10-00 CEST right before the server restarts.
I see some people have already found out the secret. They making tons of $$$ now!

I wanted to let everyone know before the gm fixes it. Its not fair that people get to go around with s grade weapons and I don't even have beast shots yet. :(( gm pls 

• Like 3

So you can say that the server is set up to be successful percentage moment to provide all enchants on a server in the amount of 60% for weapons, for example, and thus the success rate is given by the fact that server randomly within enchant rate whether successful or unsuccessful. Thus it is not addicted on a roll, weapon place time etc.

I understand correctly?

​I think the moment when weapon is being enchanted, there is clock on server which puts random number for example from 1 to 100, when u enchant fighter weapon if the number lower  than 67 (66% chance to get number lower than 67), u success, for mage weapon if its lower than 51, u success, etc. Also jvls enchant is dependant on how many + u make, +4 has 66%, +5 around 45% and +6 28% chance (same goes for 1 part armors).
I think its made somehow this way. For sure enchants dont have predefinied FAIL or SUCCESS, cos there are different chances on different weapons. There is a chance that weapons/armors have predefinied number of enchant when they break, while being crafted or dropped from mob(created on server), but it would be more complicated to code, so i doubt about htis option, also it would be imposible to implement these lucky stones that increase enchant chance on god chronicles

So to summ up, if u have very good reflex and u enchant 2 items on 2 different accs in exacly same time, and  they are bot fighter weapons, they both either success or fail

Thats just how i think it works, not any confirmed info.

P.S. long time ago i had friend dorf on azure server. He was making adena on enchanting items, he told me he always enchant at night around 4 am, when there is the lowest number of ppl in game. I dont know why he did it this way but he was pretty 'lucky" on enchanting

here is how they do it on java servers

#P L2jFrozen_GameServer
Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java
===================================================================
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(revision 986)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java	(working copy)
@@ -2891,6 +2891,8 @@
 	public static int GM_OVER_ENCHANT;
 	public static int MAX_ITEM_ENCHANT_KICK;

+	public static boolean ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE;
+	public static int ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE_LEVEL;

//============================================================
 	public static void loadEnchantConfig()
@@ -3196,6 +3198,8 @@
 			MAX_ITEM_ENCHANT_KICK = Integer.parseInt(ENCHANTSetting.getProperty("EnchantKick", "0"));
 			GM_OVER_ENCHANT = Integer.parseInt(ENCHANTSetting.getProperty("GMOverEnchant", "0"));

+			ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE = Boolean.parseBoolean(ENCHANTSetting.getProperty("EnableEnchantAnnounce", "False"));
+			ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE_LEVEL = Integer.parseInt(ENCHANTSetting.getProperty("EnchantAnnounceLevel", "16"));
 		}
 		catch(Exception e)
 		{
Index: head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java
--- head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java	(revision 986)
+++ head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestEnchantItem.java	(working copy)
@@ -25,6 +25,7 @@
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2ItemInstance;
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.base.Race;
+import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.entity.Announcements;
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.SystemMessageId;
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.EnchantResult;
 import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.InventoryUpdate;
@@ -301,6 +302,7 @@
 		int chance = 0;
 		int maxEnchantLevel = 0;
 		int minEnchantLevel = 0;
+		int nextEnchantLevel = item.getEnchantLevel() + 1;

if(item.getItem().getType2() == L2Item.TYPE2_WEAPON)
 		{
@@ -565,6 +567,9 @@
 					sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.S1_SUCCESSFULLY_ENCHANTED);
 					sm.addItemName(item.getItemId());
 					activeChar.sendPacket(sm);
+
+					if(Config.ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE && Config.ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE_LEVEL == 0)
+						Announcements.getInstance().gameAnnounceToAll("Congratulations to " + activeChar.getName() + "! Your " + item.getItem() + " has been successfully enchanted to +" + nextEnchantLevel);
 				}
 				else
 				{
@@ -572,6 +577,9 @@
 					sm.addNumber(item.getEnchantLevel());
 					sm.addItemName(item.getItemId());
 					activeChar.sendPacket(sm);
+
+					if(Config.ENABLE_ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE && Config.ENCHANT_ANNOUNCE_LEVEL <= item.getEnchantLevel())
+						Announcements.getInstance().gameAnnounceToAll("Congratulations to " + activeChar.getName() + "! Your " + item.getItem() + " has been successfully enchanted to +" + nextEnchantLevel);
 				}

item.setEnchantLevel(item.getEnchantLevel() + Config.CUSTOM_ENCHANT_VALUE);
Index: config/head/enchant.properties
--- config/head/enchant.properties	(revision 986)
+++ config/head/enchant.properties	(working copy)
@@ -131,4 +131,14 @@
 # HOW WORKS: if you set it to 20, and player have an item > 20 
 # he will be kicked and the item will disappear!
 # Enchant amount at which a player gets punished (0 disabled)
-EnchantKick = 0
\ No newline at end of file
+EnchantKick = 0
+
+# ----------------------
+# Enchant Announce -
+# ----------------------
+# Announce when a player successfully enchant an item to x
+# Default: False
+EnableEnchantAnnounce = False
+
+# The value of x is... set it here (No have default value)
+EnchantAnnounceLevel = 16

and here is   com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.EnchantResult;

23        private static final String _S__81_ENCHANTRESULT = " 81 EnchantResult";
24        private int _unknown;
26        public EnchantResult(int unknown)
27        {
28                _unknown = unknown;
29        }
31        @Override
32        protected final void writeImpl()
33        {
34                writeC(0x81);
35                writeD(_unknown);
36        }
38        /* (non-Javadoc)
39         * @see net.l2off.gameserver.serverpackets.ServerBasePacket#getType()
40         */
41        @Override
42        public String getType()
43        {
44                return _S__81_ENCHANTRESULT;
45        }
46}

Thanks for the information I was just information I was always wondering what it is dependent Now I understand this is due to the randomness of the game determines the extension server itself :)

I'm going to +16 enchantit within one minute: D

Thanks for the information I was just information I was always wondering what it is dependent Now I understand this is due to the randomness of the game determines the extension server itself :)

​just dont make same mistake as i did, bought 2 EWCs so i can go enchant my emi to +6 straight from +4, broke it on +5 and then i couldnt sell the ewc for the price i bought it :<

One guy selling right now 4x Homu +12, one +13, one Deamon +12 :D wtf is going on

Because "mage weapons are soooo hard to enchant"

​just dont make same mistake as i did, bought 2 EWCs so i can go enchant my emi to +6 straight from +4, broke it on +5 and then i couldnt sell the ewc for the price i bought it :<

​+

One guy selling right now 4x Homu +12, one +13, one Deamon +12 :D wtf is going on

=

​Korean random in practice.

guys. some of u like a childrens. wanna enchant - enchant it. do u know how much weap\armor should be cristalized before u ench something? ofc there is a korean random \ 50x50 chances but: u have to enachant lots of items to get profit.and there is no system, nothing.

i understand from topic starter that he trying to encaht everything he gained. it s not right. u should have some items ( like 10-12 ) to enachant to 6 and about 25 items to enachant one for 10.