Sign in to follow this  
Kerdarn

idea for PA

dear adminitration, could you make an interwie for premium accout. It will be very very nice to increase rate for who are using PA, not only dual box. It will be nice for you becouse more people will buy it and less peolple will use programm for dual box. If it will be like exp x5 sp x5 adena x4 drop x2, it will be very very nice. 

• Like 1

-1, bad idea, dual box is already big boost if u think some ppl cannot dual box

​I guess what Kerdrn meant was that more ppl would purchase PA if there were some more attractive bonuses.

For the moment a lot of ppl uses second PC (any program for dual box is illegal btw :P) instead of buying PA.

And what is that "big boost" for PA users MoDoy?

-10-12kk every month :> ?

-1, bad idea, dual box is already big boost if u think some ppl cannot dual box

​I guess what Kerdrn meant was that more ppl would purchase PA if there were some more attractive bonuses.

For the moment a lot of ppl uses second PC (any program for dual box is illegal btw :P) instead of buying PA.

And what is that "big boost" for PA users MoDoy?

-10-12kk every month :> ?

​think about that like that, yes, 10-15kk per month is not that much, considering i could make like 30kk in single day, BUT, until i reached certain lvl, it was impossible to farm that adena to even buy eminence bow so i can farm somehow, so i wouldnt be able to purchase that myself, while everybody around me would have it and outlvl me at same time
and yes, considering u can log your own support box is big boost, when everybody is offline/already have pt going, so u can solo at fine speed, not like snail

what i liked for example when i played on GoD+ official, that PA users got some drake agathion, which was only for decoration but i liked it, but here u have those accessories for donation, so i guess its not good idea as well

also if u put more bonuses to PA, even ppl who doesnt need to dual box will have to buy it, then at some point u also want the -50% reduction scroll, which adds next 15kk per month

And then free ppl will leave because of increasing the gap even more and you guys can play with each other with ur boxes and 5% pa rates. Honestly im pretty sure at least 75% of ppl wont/cant pay and you have to think about them aswell if u want to keep ur population, let alone raising it. 

I can agree with SP bonus but not Exp for sure.

Also fyi, it's cheaper to buy PA then to pay for electric power for 2nd pc/laptop (considering playing 4h+ per day).

The only change i'd want is to sell 1 Day PA, too many times we need to dual box only for 1 day.

I can agree with SP bonus but not Exp for sure.

Also fyi, it's cheaper to buy PA then to pay for electric power for 2nd pc/laptop (considering playing 4h+ per day).

The only change i'd want is to sell 1 Day PA, too many times we need to dual box only for 1 day.

Can i get calculations of this please? :D

dear adminitration, could you make an interwie for premium accout. It will be very very nice to increase rate for who are using PA, not only dual box. It will be nice for you becouse more people will buy it and less peolple will use programm for dual box. If it will be like exp x5 sp x5 adena x4 drop x2, it will be very very nice. 

U PPL ARE SO FUNNY I CANT BELIEVE IT, ​even seal is laughing at u XD

NO. ZERO BOOSTS.
YES. BAN PPL USING ILLEGAL PROGRAM.

if they use illegal program, let them and ban them asap after updating of protection.

u want to boost smthing that is already boost for users? LOL

the price is very low considering how much u earn adena nowadays.

I dont buy PA because its so expansive.

Yestarday I saw some archer in Seal Shillen cemitery, with PP, BD, SWS full box.. I dont think he pays for 3 PAs, surelly its some program bot or something like that, but he was active on, ...

If I discover how to do that, i will tray to do it too, bcuz 10kk for PA its really to much expansive for me.

Yestarday I saw some archer in Seal Shillen cemitery, with PP, BD, SWS full box.. I dont think he pays for 3 PAs, surelly its some program bot or something like that, but he was active on, ...

If I discover how to do that, i will tray to do it too, bcuz 10kk for PA its really to much expansive for me.

​I am drop behind primetime 4 weapons. Sold a them on the market behind 10kk. Here are 10kk on PA.

Dont be funny guys. PA for normal classic class is like max 7 days farm, every day 2-3 hours. It means that other 3 weeks u farm for yourself. Offcourse if u are level 20 it might be problem to get 11 kk :D  

Still topic is not about that. U want to make 10 euros even more powerful, for leveling... So what will u do when everyone will be 75? Wait for update 6 months? Half of top players will quit, make a break. And i dont think we need that. Newbie seeing b grade +++ people.gets attracted by that person clan and party.

• Like 2

​yes illegal software usage most likely.

How about... Auto pick-up? It won't break the game but will help a lot :) 

​actually sometimes u find enemies just because they forget to pick up 1 item or so, considering drops are disappearing really fast here, u know someone is there so u scout area more

​actually sometimes u find enemies just because they forget to pick up 1 item or so, considering drops are disappearing really fast here, u know someone is there so u scout area more

​Man he was sarcastic...

​Man he was sarcastic...

​Man he was sarcastic...

Do u imagine how fast archers and mages would be with autopickup? Its like x2 time faster.