ProGressive

Warlord

What dyes u think is bwst for warlord? 

I have idea that -15 dex +4 str +8 con might be the answer.

What other warlord use?

​if youre still under level, i mean below 65, go fo str - dex, after 65+, go for CON - Str or - dex, it depends on your cp, our WL used to use "-str" and it was good for controlling in pvp, but it sucks hard when he want to play solo farmming

• Like 2

​if youre still under level, i mean below 65, go fo str - dex, after 65+, go for CON - Str or - dex, it depends on your cp, our WL used to use "-str" and it was good for controlling in pvp, but it sucks hard when he want to play solo farmming

Y i thought that -str is not good for solo sometimes, but im interested if with -15 dex i will manage to hold insta lock. Or i will be too slow to make stun again and again.

Y i thought that -str is not good for solo sometimes, but im interested if with -15 dex i will manage to hold insta lock. Or i will be too slow to make stun again and again.

​ You can test it in test server.

Port gludio. Port dion. Port giran. Port aden. Port AB xD

after u get to AB //bk AB

Next time u want to go there just //bk and a window with saved ports will pop.

I think i dont need to say this but just in case... This is for test server only lol.

• Like 1

Port gludio. Port dion. Port giran. Port aden. Port AB xD

after u get to AB //bk AB

Next time u want to go there just //bk and a window with saved ports will pop.

I think i dont need to say this but just in case... This is for test server only lol.

​But where to get adena for that? I dont know how to add them in inventory :D I'm noob on test server. Open beta was easier :P 

if you use admin window for teleport you wont need adena!

if you use the normal Gatekeeper you need to create adena by admin panel!

or you go farm ;) hahaha

@ProGressive

//summon adena 10000000

//hide off

Click yourself and then

//setparam level num

alt+g --> choose your class

//set_skill_all

alt+g, UI, ItemTool, and then summon what you need. To change your stats, click yourself and then

//setparam con num

//setparam dex num

//setparam str num

For normal stats: restart. good luck!

• Like 1

@ProGressive

//summon adena 10000000

//hide off

Click yourself and then

//setparam level num

alt+g --> choose your class

//set_skill_all

alt+g, UI, ItemTool, and then summon what you need. To change your stats, click yourself and then

//setparam con num

//setparam dex num

//setparam str num

For normal stats: restart. good luck!

​Love u :* is there command to get some kind of buffs?

Target yourself.

Alt+g

Skill

Search the skill u want (name is case sensitive)

Double click on the skill.

From now on u have this skill also just use it normaly from your skill window

• Like 1

So in my opinion after a year and half of play almost, it really depends on what party you are in, what set you use and your own play style. 1st thing 1st party if you are on warrior party where your damage maters going - str is really not a good choice, as for solo farming until 70-72 you can do it pretty easy cause there are alot of places you can go as you lvl up those places will not be good anymore and when you start to move to most populated places its very hard cause only 1 war tag is enough to mess your farm. 2nd sets People May not agree but using Bw or doom ir FP+6 makes a very big difference. Playstyle with doom/fp+6 is more of a survivability set then BW and your dyes should compensate your loss from set so if you choose doom it takes already - 3str and gives +3Con so you most look at it as a extra dye Whatever party you are into with fp+6 it just gives alot of hp so here with your hp pool increased using - 15 str may be a big mistake because your damage is insaly low and People Will just ignore you from testes i made a - str warlord has not enough MP to kill any heavy user and well withouth MP you know what happends everyone knows warlords are not a killing machines but still if your damage is so low people just ignore you all pvp long meaning People just fear/sleep you and by the time you are out of CC you are most likely useless cause half of your party is already dead and you wont be able to make a big difference BW set gives str already so you can ignore it a bit in dyes. 3rd and Last point play style so this is most important thing and with it everything said behind has to support this so if you like to go in front line or stay behind and range Stun or use bow until Rush moment shows up is what defines what you should use both in sets and dyes. Now just Quick dye setups never forget about revival we are only class with a full health heal and its very important to use it well the 10% hp needed to use it is very important and get a dagger to speed animation there for getting some con is very usefull. I think  going - 15 dex or - 10dex - 5str if you wish so and make at least +8 con but i personally prefer - 15 dex the atack speed drops a bit but full buffed is not a big deal and use Either +4str+8con or +8str+4con this way you are looking at crits of 2.5k with QS on robes with decent weapon,  and 1k-1.5k on heavy and still have a decent 10-12k health pool+ 4-5k CP pool. 

warlord, just like destroyer, work better with HP builds due to passive and active skills/buffs.

of course, you can play it aggressive too if you want and go +STR -DEX for pvp, if you have good supports that can heal you.

otherwise, +CON -DEX is the way to go for pvp. you will still keep a decent amount of STR to make damage, you'll be more tanky and have better chances to activate full hp heals.

the only issue with CON builds is that sadly they don't increase resist stun anymore in classic, otherwise WLs and destros full buffed would have become pretty much unstoppable.

i still remember playing WL back in c5 with +5 CON, set nightmare heavy and SA health on spear. good times 16.gif