Sign in to follow this  
datplays

2.0 Olympiad - What about class change?

Oly points should be reseed after class change, thats all. 

Elementals will farm hero with necro and tanks with DA LUL

here are classes that are best on oly in change groups 

First group classes:
Overlord
Prophet
Warcryer - best

Second group classes:
Bishop - eh here is no difference they all shit
Elven Elder
Shillien Elder

Third group classes:

Warsmith (only to change from it)
Bounty Hunter (only to change from it)
Paladin
Dark Avenger  - best  - best
Warlock
Temple Knight
Swordsinger
Elemental Summoner
Shillien Knight
Bladedancer
Phantom Summoner

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator  - best
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Fifth group classes:

Spellhowler
Sorcerer
Necromancer  - best  - best
Spellsinger

But what ever the only who will farm own hero is Necro and DA other are boosted heroes. 

as mentioned, points should be reseted, and class change should be impossible for heroes, so something like let me switch to this class, take hero and switch back wont happen (even if u took hero from it, it is still unfair for others from that class which stays with the class)

so if u want to change class for olympiad and take hero, then u are forced to play that class for 1 month, so u wont class change every single day

• Like 2

Well. Honestly i dont think it much of a problm in most of cases. Cuz its like, ok wl for instance will change for dagger and go olys. Then he will be ok in olys and not be so usefull on the open world pvp.

Everything will have its ups and downs. Same for the sumoner. They will change for ps abd go olys and then they wont have same usage outside. And as soon as they will figure out they will not have good chances they will change back or if they cant they will go emo and leave.

As for me and back from my player times, if i would tell my cp leader i go change class to go olys and tell my clan leader i was about to fuk up my cp setup cuz of olys, i would end up being kicked from both xD

And for the solo players, well if u played for 1 year on same server and u want to change to other class to have fun on olys, i think u deserve it.

Just my opinion tho. Not a decision.

Either way after so long u should know very few classes can actualy get hero by themselves without strong clan or cp organisation behind them.

​a lot of ppl have an archer with box pp for example, at high lvl when u have an active cp, u can change ur pp high lvl to olys farmer and now u have 1 character for pvp and 1 for olys

it was one of many examples

​so he loses his box buffer, so there is no way he can play solo anymore (considering he cannot change back to buffer)

and if u say that he doesnt need it because he found cp, well, he lvled up box to high lvl, why doesnt he deserve to use it, even if it is olympiad? i find it pretty fair

because is the same like lvl easy character (like necro) and change to TK man. do u saw some archer with paladin box?
obv isnt ok can change ur class, and is worst when u use for olympiad

if u want lvl a character for olympiad in box, put in follow ur human warrior lvl 1 and go for paladin, not easy lvl archer with pp box

and isnt all about take or not 1 hero, is about farm points for other class, benefits of the tokens and more 

​first of all u cannot change from mage to TK, thats why there are tiers, exactly coz of this reason (and i know there are some things which doesnt work in tiers, but hey, at least its not totally random and gms tried to balance it)

to be honest, you gotta be pretty dumb to lv up a character to 60 before deciding to change class again, considering that it takes around 2 months to get to that level.

you want to tell me that in 2 months people can't figure out if they like their class or not? that's nonsense.

​pretty sweet example i have for u, PR, i saw many videos from official how PR is total gangbang in pvp, so lets say i decided to xp it here, and guess what, on  lvl 60 (59) i saw its not even to be half as strong as on official, so now i wasted 2 months, and i cannot change class because some ppl are afraid of some ppl in olympiad, great

lol u are so dumb sry, isnt about afraid or not, is about the correct. and if u read, i talk about change 1 box useless now for example the pp u used to lvl solo to a olympiad farmer. u think the ppl only want to be a hero, need to think more bro, isnt all about the hero 
how many ppl have pp/se box 60+? and how many tk/paladin have the server?

Oly points should be reseed after class change, thats all. 

Elementals will farm hero with necro and tanks with DA LUL

here are classes that are best on oly in change groups 

First group classes:
Overlord
Prophet
Warcryer - best

Second group classes:
Bishop - eh here is no difference they all shit
Elven Elder
Shillien Elder

Third group classes:

Warsmith (only to change from it)
Bounty Hunter (only to change from it)
Paladin
Dark Avenger  - best  - best
Warlock
Temple Knight
Swordsinger
Elemental Summoner
Shillien Knight
Bladedancer
Phantom Summoner

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator  - best
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Fifth group classes:

Spellhowler
Sorcerer
Necromancer  - best  - best
Spellsinger

But what ever the only who will farm own hero is Necro and DA other are boosted heroes. 

​True +1

lol u are so dumb sry, isnt about afraid or not, is about the correct. and if u read, i talk about change 1 box useless now for example the pp u used to lvl solo to a olympiad farmer. u think the ppl only want to be a hero, need to think more bro, isnt all about the hero 

they had to xp the pp to high lvl, its not like they spawned it, so why they shouldnt be able to class change it to whatever they like?

yes, there is pretty much nobody who plays tk/paladin, and your point is? that someone will reroll his pp to paladin, buy him top equip and make him hero? wow, now he has useless paladin hero box, i dont think its such a big deal

i believe this feature is really nice for this server, because the population isnt big enough to find right classes for your pt, so if u restrict it, u will see half active pts

they had to xp the pp to high lvl, its not like they spawned it, so why they shouldnt be able to class change it to whatever they like?

yes, there is pretty much nobody who plays tk/paladin, and your point is? that someone will reroll his pp to paladin, buy him top equip and make him hero? wow, now he has useless paladin hero box, i dont think its such a big deal

i believe this feature is really nice for this server, because the population isnt big enough to find right classes for your pt, so if u restrict it, u will see half active pts

​come on, u are not a newbie, how u can say me 1 hero is useless? 1 valor useless? clan points useless? tokens useless? really? and we dont know how work grandeur here

​come on, u are not a newbie, how u can say me 1 hero is useless? 1 valor useless? clan points useless? tokens useless? really? and we dont know how work grandeur here

​yes, i can tell u that if some DA rerolls to paladin and becomes hero on pala, well, he doesnt become useless, but its way down, coz DA is much better

​yes, i can tell u that if some DA rerolls to paladin and becomes hero on pala, well, he doesnt become useless, but its way down, coz DA is much better

​i think u are trying to troll me and u are not an idiot

to be honest, you gotta be pretty dumb to lv up a character to 60 before deciding to change class again, considering that it takes around 2 months to get to that level.

you want to tell me that in 2 months people can't figure out if they like their class or not? that's nonsense.

Or the guy is a dedicated player but he has to change his class to join a CP for exemple, like I had to do with my Blade Dancer > SwordSinger. Actually, a lot of mates had to change their classes to fit the need of my CP. Making class change impossible after 60+ would actually hurt the top players because, lets be frank, the loss of one player is hard to overcome if you don't have the right char under the hand. 

​so tell me, why would be hero paladin be better than ordinary DA? u really think that valor is better than fearing half of the pt?

​so tell me, why would be hero paladin be better than ordinary DA? u really think that valor is better than fearing half of the pt?

+​500 pdef to all clan is nothing for u? really?

+​500 pdef to all clan is nothing for u? really?

​first of all, max of quotes is 5, just for the future

it was same in all chronicles with heroes, yet u didnt see anybody going full retard for spoiler hero or warsmith hero or some useless character like PS hero, why? coz they were simply useless in that chronicles, so i dont think why wouldnt it apply here as well

also valor to whole clan, i believe clans which will compete for heroes will have in mass pvps perma valor no matter what, coz u need like 3 heroes to make permanent, how will 1 more useless hero help with this?

it was same in all chronicles with heroes, yet u didnt see anybody going full retard for spoiler hero or warsmith hero or some useless character like PS hero, why? coz they were simply useless in that chronicles, so i dont think why wouldnt it apply here as well

Did you see Koll/San0/Kse jajajaja xD

Do something for Phantom Summoners and make him more usefull :D

Maybe Mass Spark Cubic (All party member with stum Cubic) xD OP ofc

or some buffs

Party Buff Combat Aura (Increase party member's P.Atk, Atk.Speed Focus by 4%) with Soulles Pet. (AOE)

Party Buff Defense Aura (Increase party member's P.def, M.def Speed by 4%) with NightShade Pet (SIEGE)

Like Queens and Seraphins

Blessing of Queen 1Critical +25%, Critical Damage +20%
Blessing of Queen 2Critical +27%, Critical Damage +22%
Blessing of Queen 3+Critical +30%, Critical Damage +25%

Just Kiding, dreaming is not illegal, but it could be true.

Did you see Koll/San0/Kse jajajaja xD

Do something for Phantom Summoners and make him more usefull :D

Maybe Mass Spark Cubic (All party member with stum Cubic) xD OP ofc

or some buffs

Party Buff Combat Aura (Increase party member's P.Atk, Atk.Speed Focus by 4%) with Soulles Pet. (AOE)

Party Buff Defense Aura (Increase party member's P.def, M.def Speed by 4%) with NightShade Pet (SIEGE)

Like Queens and Seraphins

Blessing of Queen 1Critical +25%, Critical Damage +20%
Blessing of Queen 2Critical +27%, Critical Damage +22%
Blessing of Queen 3+Critical +30%, Critical Damage +25%

Just Kiding, dreaming is not illegal, but it could be true.

​lets face it, PS was always useless, u could probably have a little fun with it in olympiad, but thats all, and i doubt it will change in recent future (but i heard ps is not that bad in olympiad with his stun cubic)

• Like 1

​lets face it, PS was always useless, u could probably have a little fun with it in olympiad, but thats all, and i doubt it will change in recent future (but i heard ps is not that bad in olympiad with his stun cubic)

​Thats why PS deserve some new changes :D if Phantom Summoner can not be usefull in party (pvp, boss, siege) and lost fun in olympiads, may, could be deleted from lineage2, what do yout think?

Thats the only way to me stop to play as PS

​Thats why PS deserve some new changes :D if Phantom Summoner can not be usefull in party (pvp, boss, siege) and lost fun in olympiads, may, could be deleted from lineage2, what do yout think?

​ACTUALLY, at start it was really good in GoD chronicle :P but it was just DE summoner, not phantom summoner but well

​Honestly if they just deleted the char, most people wouldn't even notice. I totally forgot delfs got the summoner as well :D