Sign in to follow this  
datplays

2.0 Olympiad - What about class change?

Olympiad is coming. What about players that farm easy AoE warriors just to reroll into daggers for easier olympiad contribution? And etc. to other classes.

• Like 2

and who rerol till 20 points its doesnt change anythink, let ppl play in there for class they like.,some ppl plays for orther classes is easer exp, or jsut them own class are too weak here.

+1 for block class change for 60+

Easy exp with elemental summoner, then change hight level to phantom summoner and go olympiads. is not fair!

• Like 1

+1 for block class change for 60+

Easy exp with elemental summoner, then change hight level to phantom summoner and go olympiads. is not fair!

​How did you figure out my plan :[

• Like 2

gg you are 60+ cant to change back to phantom summoner huahuahuahuahuah

I have no clan, but I have friends with Boss jewels and blue weapons .. I just need to continue leveling :D

We have some ideas about this...

One of them passes by when u change class your oly stats get reseted so it wont happen u farm olys as pp and then change to bd and have bazilion points. 

About the otherproblem with ppl lvling a easyer class and then changing need to be thought about. Maybe sone level limit might be the solution.

• Like 2

We have some ideas about this...

One of them passes by when u change class your oly stats get reseted so it wont happen u farm olys as pp and then change to bd and have bazilion points. 

About the otherproblem with ppl lvling a easyer class and then changing need to be thought about. Maybe sone level limit might be the solution.

​The problem is not people changing class with points , but people changing classes to strong oly classes in general. I think 60+ restriction makes a lot of sense.

Yay people started thinking about this. But when i wrote it a bit different people dont listen. Still ita dumb. Go warlord till 60, 10 eu and now u are dagger 60 :)  player cnm did it on gladi i saw. 

Well. Honestly i dont think it much of a problm in most of cases. Cuz its like, ok wl for instance will change for dagger and go olys. Then he will be ok in olys and not be so usefull on the open world pvp.

Everything will have its ups and downs. Same for the sumoner. They will change for ps abd go olys and then they wont have same usage outside. And as soon as they will figure out they will not have good chances they will change back or if they cant they will go emo and leave.

As for me and back from my player times, if i would tell my cp leader i go change class to go olys and tell my clan leader i was about to fuk up my cp setup cuz of olys, i would end up being kicked from both xD

And for the solo players, well if u played for 1 year on same server and u want to change to other class to have fun on olys, i think u deserve it.

Just my opinion tho. Not a decision.

Either way after so long u should know very few classes can actualy get hero by themselves without strong clan or cp organisation behind them.

Edited by San0
  • Like 3

Thanks San0 for explanation, and that administration think about this dilema, that explains alot. I believe it wont be as bad as it seems now, but also hope for some restrictions u will make.

to join oly u need to be 61+ anyway, so might as well lock class change for chars lv60+. problem solved.

people will still have more than enough time to decide if they want to change class while leveling up, since there's 40 levels to hit 60 after the 1st class change at lv20.

i dont think there should be this restriction, back in some topic someone was crying that if he plays mage and his cp leaves, he cannot change to other class to play with another cp, and so now u wanna do same for everyone on 60+.

i think reset of points is good enough, also only restriction i would do is heroes cannot class change, so u will be useless in olympiad period when u are hero and want to class change as punishment for betraying your class

and as sano said, i think its true, u dont wanna switch just to be olympiad beast if u are in cp/pt, if u are solo player and wanna enjoy olympiad, then change and enjoy it

I think class changes are fine, it's actually healthy for this community with our current population. People quit all the time and its hard to that one class you need in your CP, obviously being able to class change helps the server a lot.

If people switch for oly than so be it.

i dont think there should be this restriction, back in some topic someone was crying that if he plays mage and his cp leaves, he cannot change to other class to play with another cp, and so now u wanna do same for everyone on 60+.

i think reset of points is good enough, also only restriction i would do is heroes cannot class change, so u will be useless in olympiad period when u are hero and want to class change as punishment for betraying your class

and as sano said, i think its true, u dont wanna switch just to be olympiad beast if u are in cp/pt, if u are solo player and wanna enjoy olympiad, then change and enjoy it

​nonsense. Not talking bout class change during oly, but to class change on chracter that has no big competition. Losing points is not any punish, and nobody will be changing class during oly for sure, just before it to be ready.

Guess what, on retail theres no class change. Here its it is privigle u can do it. The mage thing is other thing 1st of all he can roll only into mage - his choice - easy exp, no more changes. There re still couple other mage cp, or create own.

Imho topic closed, time to change things, before bad happen.

​nonsense. Not talking bout class change during oly, but to class change on chracter that has no big competition. Losing points is not any punish, and nobody will be changing class during oly for sure, just before it to be ready.

Guess what, on retail theres no class change. Here its it is privigle u can do it. The mage thing is other thing 1st of all he can roll only into mage - his choice - easy exp, no more changes. There re still couple other mage cp, or create own.

​if the class has no big competition, it means its not really useful in pt setup, other way there would be ppl playing it with higher lvls

if someone wants to reroll to spoiler with his higher lvl just to take hero w/o competition, let him be, he will be hero spoiler, wow

​if the class has no big competition, it means its not really useful in pt setup, other way there would be ppl playing it with higher lvls

if someone wants to reroll to spoiler with his higher lvl just to take hero w/o competition, let him be, he will be hero spoiler, wow

​no.

​no.

​thats your argument? wow. i dont see any point changing it now, was it fair to xp with warlord and chagne it to dagger at 65 until now? i dont think so, and ppl didnt cry

if u cannot win over your competition or u are afraid of some guy just class changing to your class and taking your hero, u dont deserver hero

Well. Honestly i dont think it much of a problm in most of cases. Cuz its like, ok wl for instance will change for dagger and go olys. Then he will be ok in olys and not be so usefull on the open world pvp.

Everything will have its ups and downs. Same for the sumoner. They will change for ps abd go olys and then they wont have same usage outside. And as soon as they will figure out they will not have good chances they will change back or if they cant they will go emo and leave.

As for me and back from my player times, if i would tell my cp leader i go change class to go olys and tell my clan leader i was about to fuk up my cp setup cuz of olys, i would end up being kicked from both xD

And for the solo players, well if u played for 1 year on same server and u want to change to other class to have fun on olys, i think u deserve it.

Either way after so long u should know very few classes can actualy get hero by themselves without strong clan or cp organisation behind them.

​a lot of ppl have an archer with box pp for example, at high lvl when u have an active cp, u can change ur pp high lvl to olys farmer and now u have 1 character for pvp and 1 for olys

it was one of many examples

​a lot of ppl have an archer with box pp for example, at high lvl when u have an active cp, u can change ur pp high lvl to olys farmer and now u have 1 character for pvp and 1 for olys

​so he loses his box buffer, so there is no way he can play solo anymore (considering he cannot change back to buffer)

and if u say that he doesnt need it because he found cp, well, he lvled up box to high lvl, why doesnt he deserve to use it, even if it is olympiad? i find it pretty fair

​so he loses his box buffer, so there is no way he can play solo anymore (considering he cannot change back to buffer)

and if u say that he doesnt need it because he found cp, well, he lvled up box to high lvl, why doesnt he deserve to use it, even if it is olympiad? i find it pretty fair

because is the same like lvl easy character (like necro) and change to TK man. do u saw some archer with paladin box?
obv isnt ok can change ur class, and is worst when u use for olympiad

if u want lvl a character for olympiad in box, put in follow ur human warrior lvl 1 and go for paladin, not easy lvl archer with pp box

and isnt all about take or not 1 hero, is about farm points for other class, benefits of the tokens and more 

we are not in official sv, we dont have many quality players who always go for some research before deciding to choose a class to play with, class change is for those want to get fit in their team, their cp and its really good for our server. I bet lots of players still be able to to stand here thanks for that, set a restriction for none 60+ can use the service will just kill the server

to be honest, you gotta be pretty dumb to lv up a character to 60 before deciding to change class again, considering that it takes around 2 months to get to that level.

you want to tell me that in 2 months people can't figure out if they like their class or not? that's nonsense.

beside, there's always people making low lv toons lately because it's way easier to lv up a toon to 40 just by doing RBs at low lv(we're talking about 30-50% exp per RB depending on lv) while getting some extra cash from drops, so hitting 40 after rerolling a class isn't really a problem, especially when people play in clans with +10% exp and NPC buff.

all the crying for the lv lock at 60 is only from the people that want to farm oly points easily. in the end it's always up to the admins to take a decision anyway.

because is the same like lvl easy character (like necro) and change to TK man. do u saw some archer with paladin box?
obv isnt ok can change ur class, and is worst when u use for olympiad

if u want lvl a character for olympiad in box, put in follow ur human warrior lvl 1 and go for paladin, not easy lvl archer with pp box

and isnt all about take or not 1 hero, is about farm points for other class, benefits of the tokens and more 

​first of all u cannot change from mage to TK, thats why there are tiers, exactly coz of this reason (and i know there are some things which doesnt work in tiers, but hey, at least its not totally random and gms tried to balance it)

to be honest, you gotta be pretty dumb to lv up a character to 60 before deciding to change class again, considering that it takes around 2 months to get to that level.

you want to tell me that in 2 months people can't figure out if they like their class or not? that's nonsense.

​pretty sweet example i have for u, PR, i saw many videos from official how PR is total gangbang in pvp, so lets say i decided to xp it here, and guess what, on  lvl 60 (59) i saw its not even to be half as strong as on official, so now i wasted 2 months, and i cannot change class because some ppl are afraid of some ppl in olympiad, great