Sign in to follow this  
bobka

New Here, need some general info please about server

Hello,

I wanted to start playing here and just wanted to know when did the server launch? I didnt find this info on the main page.

Also how many people are online? I didn't find a counter.

It's important in which state the server is in now, is it friendly for new commers or everyone already got his clan/cp so new solo players will have hard time.

Hello,

I wanted to start playing here and just wanted to know when did the server launch? I didnt find this info on the main page.

It's important in which state the server is in now, is it friendly for new commers or everyone already got his clan/cp so new solo players will have hard time.

​i have a 26 level character and one 45

everything is great in this server :D

it has started in october last year

population is fine, if u wont pick another mainstream DD u will be able to find cp/pt/clan easly

Hello,

​i can find parties for low lvls. From time to time im creating new character and im not in trouble tio find party.

hmm seems nice :)  also plenty of fast comments. Also a good sign. 

runnign since last year and still live forums. seems rlly nice. thank you guys.

Hi!

I am another potentially newcomer to the server. But before I dive in I want to learn about a few things that concern me.

1. I have seen that QHPs can be bought from Shop. Can they be used in PvP?

2. I have checked out the Auction system on the server's site and it really feels like that if you have 300Euros to spend on the server you can pretty much get a Full B gear without having to struggle at all. This is Pay2Win in my opinion. Please tell me how this system impacts the gameplay, PvP, and market in general.

3. I am planning to start a BD main, do you have any tips of leveling, gearing up?

Thank you!

Yes,  you can pay about 300 euros to get b grade. Just like you can in every other server by contacting a player directly,  this system just makes it safer. 

Dont forget you buy these items from people who dropped or crafted that themselves so it doesnt really impacts the gameplay too much ifat all. 

Hi!

I am another potentially newcomer to the server. But before I dive in I want to learn about a few things that concern me.

1. I have seen that QHPs can be bought from Shop. Can they be used in PvP?

2. I have checked out the Auction system on the server's site and it really feels like that if you have 300Euros to spend on the server you can pretty much get a Full B gear without having to struggle at all. This is Pay2Win in my opinion. Please tell me how this system impacts the gameplay, PvP, and market in general.

3. I am planning to start a BD main, do you have any tips of leveling, gearing up?

Thank you!

​1. you mean quick healing potions ? you only can purchase it from a CASTLE :P , balance or not, depend on what you think about it

2. hmm, yea its pay2win, but you only win if you willing to invest your money to your whole team, l2 is not a game for solo player, best C+12 with full jewel top B +5, you still cant 1vs3. Further more, in classic version, level is the most impact factor, spend money as you wish but if your level is low, your team is not stable to give you exp everyday, youre still nothing. Lots of ppl learnt about it in easy or hard way, in short, if you wanna truly WIN in this server, you need to be hardcore, no-life, and need a team also hardcore and no-life like you . If not, you can play like i do, find a team (its better your team speak same language to you), make plan for your team, tell ppl to play the roll they fit best, make schedule for it , play maybe 3-4 hours perday, and eventually your team will grow and improve as one, maybe someday your team will be strong enought to give orther players some pain in their ass, who knows.

3. BD is a semi-tank, you can help your pt to pull mobs, keep aggro for aoe, about tips i think i will leave it to someone else since i already type long enough, ty

​1. you mean quick healing potions ? you only can purchase it from a CASTLE :P , balance or not, depend on what you think about it

​I am pretty sure that I saw them in special shop for CoL.

​it seems i need to check it again, and it may not work like potions in castle

​as san0 said them cannot be used in pvp and also they are expensive if u start think about donate .. 10 euro = 100 quick healing pots , while u can use 20-25 every pvp "if they were usable" .. there's better things to do with COL