Sign in to follow this  
Ephixon

How to have patience to level up?

Hey everyone, this might be a dumb question but where do you guys find the patience to level up?

I've always been a huge fan of this game but mostly played it on medium rate or high rates server due to not being very fond of spending thousands of hours of grinding.

I've always loved grinding, but this seems too hard.

This seems a great server and would love to be able to level up to high level and fight hard to get the gear etc.. But I've never had the infinite patience to grind.

Do you guys have any tips?

make some friends, join TS/RC/Ventrilo/discord and chat having fun while you farm you wont even notice the time passing, at least that what i would do if i would be able and had the time to play xD

Hey everyone, this might be a dumb question but where do you guys find the patience to level up?

I've always been a huge fan of this game but mostly played it on medium rate or high rates server due to not being very fond of spending thousands of hours of grinding.

This seems a great server and would love to be able to level up to high level and fight hard to get the gear etc.. But I've never had the infinite patience to grind.

I use to level up with the mobs which don't have drop, only tons of EXP and it makes the leveling smoother (from 40+).

My advice is that just play when you really want to play and not because it is your goal to go for lvl cap. Because going for lvl cap is very time consuming. 

I don't know, I just enjoy every aspect of the game, even being low lvl (20 - 40) is enjoyable for me. But if your joy is to go for lvl cap and be geared you will be consumed by the game, because the game really ask for your time xD.

Also, I use to hear streams, videos or whatever that may entertain me while I'm lvling up.

• Like 1

Playing with other players is definitely the answer. People say playing with friends is the best, but I say matching up with randoms is where it's at. Usually the first ~1 hour everyone's just minding their own bussiness (just 'cg' on level up, 'lvl?', 'anyone got shots' etc.) but sooner or later people break the silence with absolutely anything to avoid going insane. And if you're unfortunate enough to stay in one good party for ~5 hours, things start to get... Philosophical. :D

• Like 1

Definitelly play with somebody... at higher lvl you need have constant party or you will lose an interest in this game due to many fights for spots. My suggestion... get some good tea... keep your feets warm and you will be fine... =)

btw: dont forget sport... you should be fit as your char gets lvls.. xD

U dont need CP or random party!!:P We have 0CP in clan and we have over 15-20 friendly people on TS every evening, exping with clans parties, 5-6times for week we make Raid Boos road every evening in CC with 2-3 parties(3-4hours/30-60% by 45-55lvls). We r not inernational clan! 

We start before 2 months, so many clans with 60+chars pking us from 30lvl, cause we are working as clan and we hunt randoms patries on RB.:D

Last time on Berun we kill randoms party, someone from random noobs call friends fullpt in B grade and our 2pt in C grade won it and Berun was our. :P

We love this server!!;)

U dont need CP or random party!!:P We have 0CP in clan and we have over 15-20 friendly people on TS every evening, exping with clans parties, 5-6times for week we make Raid Boos road every evening in CC with 2-3 parties(3-4hours/30-60% by 45-55lvls). We r not inernational clan! 

We start before 2 months, so many clans with 60+chars pking us from 30lvl, cause we are working as clan and we hunt randoms patries on RB.:D

Last time on Berun we kill randoms party, someone from random noobs call friends fullpt in B grade and our 2pt in C grade won it and Berun was our. :P

We love this server!!;)

​Cp or not is just a conception of your mind, about your goal in the end of the play, if yoy guys just wanna hang around, have some fun pvp/farmming then random pt is no big deal, but if you wanna make a side to compete for siege, top spot then sooner or later, CP is a must

in my opinion, no matter what i will always form Cp before doing anything then put a goal to play, it doenst need to be big, but its just more intersting if you have a goal

​I cant play this game alone, only thing that is helping me is trying to drop something. otherwise no chance...

​I cant play this game alone, only thing that is helping me is trying to drop something. otherwise no chance...

​Analogously, Watson. :D

​don't play alone, play in a group of friends and you'll never get bored. it's that simple.

San0 gave the best answer again! Go find a clan, make parties use programm like ts,vent etc listen some music talk with your ppl when you lvling and ofc choose aoe exp. 1-1 farming not that good in low lvls.