Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

newbs vs pro players

And this simply shows the difference of Biz CP over Taduliz CP.
Taduliz CP can be 5+lvl over but better skilled players, smart leading brings victory.

Ofc nice PR of UniQue as always. I think its UniPRe not PRkunas.

Thanks for posting, i'm about to repost that everytime when UQ will try to argue about smthing related to this.

Taduliz CP can be 5+lvl over but better skilled players, smart leading brings victory.

Thanks for posting, i'm about to repost that everytime when UQ will try to argue about smthing related to this.

​Secound post from you and BullShit like hell. where you see Taduliz cp members there ?

Was there xWarx :ph34r: ?

​Secound post from you and BullShit like hell. where you see Taduliz cp members there ?

wondering where is the smart leading ... only thing made u win that fight is that others played more worst than you ... running and leave 2 ppl dead behind and grab more mobs on u and let enemy ress+buff doesn't look like a smart move . "better skilled players, smart leading brings victory" in fact is being lucky and find worst player than yourself . And before drama I only joined server today so I'm not keeping any1 side

professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity.

I will just leave this here.

I didn't say who are newbs and who are pro)

And Taduliz thinking he is a God to go 9 vs 18 :D

• Like 1

yep prooooooo ​3:40 min WTF is comand for members . who cant relog DIE ...... xaxaxaxaxa Next ppl give you pt and 3 ppl die from mobs, and you leave pt to not show it on movi. just pro guys.

That's why a team works because they are willing to die (in-game ofc) following my assessment and if your mind is so stretched of why I left party is because I am the one who has to invite his own people.

As Enchantess told me few days ago, that he will teach me how to play you can understand that we are the newbs in this video slaying your oversmoked pro brains into the ground.

That's why a team works because they are willing to die (in-game ofc) following my assessment and if your mind is so stretched of why I left party is because I am the one who has to invite his own people.

As Enchantess told me few days ago, that he will teach me how to play you can understand that we are the newbs in this video slaying your oversmoked pro brains into the ground.

​Glad you clarified that point for us :)

• Like 1