GanjaRockzZz

Ok People

76 100%

​kinda sad when u first said that there wont be lvl cap in 1.5, that u decided that, and thats why its not capped on lvl 75 on our server how it was supposed to be in 1.5, yet now u capped it at 76, i trully dont see reason for doing that, and if u wanted to do it, u should cap it at 75 as it should be (i guess u decided that after ppl reached 76, and thus u couldnt delevel them, but thats sh1t imo)

We had this discussion before among us and with some players, we dont want ppl to be all on 78 when 2.0 comes losing this way a big part of what 2.0 brings, and we didnt thought you guys would manage to run the 76 to 77 race so fast

​When orfen it says has CHANCE to give back 3% mp and it gives mp in damage without chance, they could even go 78 before update, they EXP better than if they had MP pots.

​San0, Koll, if something isnt working properly and unbalance the game a lot, why is not this just retired til it be fixed?

if u can not fix orfen for now and it gives 100% chance 3% of mp the damage u do,

Why not just delete the lvl 3 orfen from game, till it be fixed? was not be this more nice?

And other similar thing.

i dont like to have unbalanced class, same for me, same for others.

I dont want to have unbalanced class, overpowered class and i am sad about some classes arent even played, althought they not be my class. I care the whole game not be more balanced.

i dont come to forum to cry just about my class or just complain other clases are overpowered. (not like others do)

If i say something about some weak, bug, or something is doing game unbalance, isnt only about my class, it goes for all the classes.

I want all the classes the most balanced posible, i know make this is hard, but we have to try and work for it, that i guess is what u are doing, but can be maden in many diferent ways.
Some classes like PW, TK, Paladin are not even played, AW similar, i know isnt ur fault, dont have idea, maybe is just because the classic is like this, but IS VERY SAD.

I think the debuff system is a bit .. u can name or say it like u want. but debuff system is too overepowered, getting stun 80-90% chances, what chances u have to win a pvp after getting first stun, anchor or other debuff with this chance? and, if u are getting stun 80-90% chance, same for anchor, ...

Thats why classes like PW,AW, ... TK, paladin arent played, they dont have debuffs or not many, so no fun.

I would like all people had more chances to play the classes they like and they could have fun with them.

Sux watch so few few daggers, only DA/SK Tanks, sux the light armor mastery working system.

I hope  2.0 bring more fun, and balanced classes.
like i said, i dont only focus in my fun, not in myself, what i wish, all of us can have fun playing the class they most like.

Sorry for my low english. HF, GL. Thanks for giving us the chance of playing in this server. Even when u get profit. Thanks. Good job.

• Like 1

We had this discussion before among us and with some players, we dont want ppl to be all on 78 when 2.0 comes losing this way a big part of what 2.0 brings, and we didnt thought you guys would manage to run the 76 to 77 race so fast

​When orfen it says has CHANCE to give back 3% mp and it gives mp in damage without chance, they could even go 78 before update, they EXP better than if they had MP pots.

​San0, Koll, if something isnt working properly and unbalance the game a lot, why is not this just retired til it be fixed?

if u can not fix orfen for now and it gives 100% chance 3% of mp the damage u do,

Why not just delete the lvl 3 orfen from game, till it be fixed? was not be this more nice?

And other similar thing.

i dont like to have unbalanced class, same for me, same for others.

I dont want to have unbalanced class, overpowered class and i am sad about some classes arent even played, althought they not be my class. I care the whole game not be more balanced.

i dont come to forum to cry just about my class or just complain other clases are overpowered. (not like others do)

If i say something about some weak, bug, or something is doing game unbalance, isnt only about my class, it goes for all the classes.

I want all the classes the most balanced posible, i know make this is hard, but we have to try and work for it, that i guess is what u are doing, but can be maden in many diferent ways.
Some classes like PW, TK, Paladin are not even played, AW similar, i know isnt ur fault, dont have idea, maybe is just because the classic is like this, but IS VERY SAD.

I think the debuff system is a bit .. u can name or say it like u want. but debuff system is too overepowered, getting stun 80-90% chances, what chances u have to win a pvp after getting first stun, anchor or other debuff with this chance? and, if u are getting stun 80-90% chance, same for anchor, ...

Thats why classes like PW,AW, ... TK, paladin arent played, they dont have debuffs or not many, so no fun.

I would like all people had more chances to play the classes they like and they could have fun with them.

Sux watch so few few daggers, only DA/SK Tanks, sux the light armor mastery working system.

I hope  2.0 bring more fun, and balanced classes.
like i said, i dont only focus in my fun, not in myself, what i wish, all of us can have fun playing the class they most like.

Sorry for my low english. HF, GL. Thanks for giving us the chance of playing in this server. Even when u get profit. Thanks. Good job.

​+

Delete lv3 orfen till fixed

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ? Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ? Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

​You're the only clan with orfens lvl 3 so you will be the only guys that will leave, you're not 900 people :D  And if newcomers will listen to that you're EXPing all day nonstop and you want non cap lvl, they will leave too. It's the same

Nobody take chance from other ppl to farm it and make 3 lvl. Or buy :) like someone do.

​Whatever, I'll let people see how orfen is working and we will have their opinions. :)

​Still didnt see anyone had said "delete orfen", i said delete or take out of game orfen lvl 3, or his bonus if it is working like it should and it is so unbalance and is giving some people so big advantage. U still can farm it and keep them, make them lvl 2, and keep them till they work like they must work. I think it is more fine.

and about your comment "clans fight for orfen and maybe you wanna play on server with 100 online".

Do u realy think what u say before opening that mouth? or u just bam bam, shoot what from ur heart go out?

Why do u think server would go 100 people on if they would take out the bugged orfen lvl 3 bonus from the game?

Clans fight for it one year, can you explain it a bit better? u get war on the 100% of the orfens? or just 90% ? 50% ? 1/4 ? (I think ur war isnt caring/fighting epics so much like it looks u say) and even if u are getting war on the 100% of the orfens, can you tell us why u says like being 100% sure, server would go 100 people online if orfen lvl 3 bonus was take out? anyone would still care about orfen because it will be very good jewlery when it would be fixed, so i dont see ur comment has any kind of sense.

Isnt the first time your comments lacks of sense and arguments.

• Like 1

Why ? Cose you play on server with 500 population /2 day and night prime its 250ppl . If we delete one side from server you will have 150 ppl in day prime and 150 in night prime. 80% of ppl which you see on low location its tvinks. Not main persons. From this 20% just 5 % make 60+ lvl and you will see tham on abg maby. We play there from start we know politic of server. And there are just one pt from 10, who enter 60+ location. More ppl leave than come.

Why ? Cose you play on server with 500 population /2 day and night prime its 250ppl . If we delete one side from server you will have 150 ppl in day prime and 150 in night prime. 80% of ppl which you see on low location its tvinks. Not main persons. From this 20% just 5 % make 60+ lvl and you will see tham on abg maby. We play there from start we know politic of server. And there are just one pt from 10, who enter 60+ location. More ppl leave than come.

​you are just retarded and u should think before u open ur mouth .. in all your posts u just blame ppl or blame server , noone is taking u like u know everything cuz u always say shits , even if u started from day 1 .. u are just one kid who qq about everything its not good for u or for ur clan .. if u dont like this , go to gran kain with 10k+ online .. whats wrong bro? much competition? 

u saying this server has 500 online , maybe .. but i always join in the game and watch pt's forming for low raid bosses and 40-60 raid bosses , always watching newcomers and they cant be ppl 60+ bcs it is a retarded thing to start again a new character having that class change for 20 euro ..

zorgor , all comunity wish u wont make posts anymore .. closing ur mouth ur more beautifull 

I never say in no one post what GK is better, so why i must go there ?  And btw who are you ? How much person with 7 post can say ? Show you real nick in game and than we can speak who have more experient in game and who make more in game.

I never say in no one post what GK is better, so why i must go there ?  And btw who are you ? How much person with 7 post can say ? Show you real nick in game and than we can speak who have more experient in game and who make more in game.

​such a big person .. :D

77 necro pinkcake bsoe from 2 archers 65 in sos and he actually gank us not us ganking him , strong ppl u have in clan :D Ganking spots with deep blue mobs and bsoeing after :D

• Like 2

yes 65 stun lands 100% on 77 chars :D yet u flame my pt for PR vs u while ur necro bsoe from 12 lvls lower archers :D. Zorgzor please......

Ladies and Gentlemen these are Uniques.

And we come from hell.

​You're coming from Village of bsoe

Yes master ! We from Big Shit Of Elven Village

yes 65 stun lands 100% on 77 chars

2 month ago you say the same. You guys 65lvl for 3-4 month like i hear.... nice exp. Or maby enemy to strong, and you make 1% in 2 days ? :D

me 67 uchi 65 problem? we dont farm with orfens 3 lvl, i make around 10% everyday

Cose you are to small for orfen :) nice exp 10% on 67 lvl :D