GanjaRockzZz

Ok People

ye very funny bro, told u arches exp slower than mages/meele and i even have nerfed skill that i could pve with. It just proves my words that archers shouldnt be nerfed

Orfen dont help for archer bro. Its help for chars where is 60mp skill and 3000 dmg on mobs ofc. Cose v players orfen dont help regen mp at all.

Yawn, yet another completely unrelated topic turned into 'zorgzor vs rest of the server' flame :D  

I swear you guys could turn even 'cute pics of kittens and pups' topic into a flame thread :S

Ye ? Show we what i dont know. :)

So today in pvp with TOP PRO player SOil i have some question.

1. why orfen regen for him mana ? he spent 2 rebufs on exping and kill all mobs just with skills and never use regen mp or sit for mana.  (have 8 gb movi how he exp) also have tested with 57 glad and 3 lvl orfen, skills give  from 80 % to 120 % mp from how much skill cost.

2. why triple sonick slash are not repeired  ?? CD must be 10 sec, but skill have 5 sec.and SOIL dont say nothink ? hmmm

3. why sonic blaster have almost 95-99 % for stun chance, and stun resists dont help at all ?

and who say abaut balance class, who say abaut  reflect dmg..... Glad can exp with no regen mana, he can hit heavy armor for 1700-1900-2500 normal hits,and kill mag with 2 skills, when mag make just 1200-1500 dmg.

4. DEX have no efect. -15 DEX not efected at all, the same atak speed with skill, the same attack speed with normal hits. with all this - 15 dex crit chance with skill is +/- 50 %

I dont say its ok to nerv one person. But its not ok what someone have one skill to kill enemy. Cose 80 % of server will play this person, also its not ok what glad with  no grade or top b  male almost the same dmg. Its like based on pover skill but not buff or p atack weapon. Also there no bonus from enchating weapon like ot must be. I was disappointed +12 weapon who make just little more dmg than normal +0, also debuffs have the same land rate  with +0 or +12 weapon. So its not just abaut your skill.  

Cose archer one skill master and make 6k  dmg :). Also stun resist buf dont work, so we get stun almost 100 %  from 65 lvls

do i need to find more of ur posts to proof u know nothing or thats enough?

I dont get point what you post there now. You post bugs abaut skills and buffs. And what you wana hear from me now ? Admin know abaut this bugs and he try repair. Also dex he will change like he say to give more bonus cose now he dont give almost any bonus. Like i say stun with wl was 2 sec and 18 milisec and with -15 dex it was  2  sec and 20-22 milisec.

its not bugs , it proofs how much clueles u are and u dont know how skills work, dex will be improved a little bit because its in 2.0 official path notes, it doesnt mean its bugged now, it will just be stronger, and check test video from san0 with 1 and 99 dex lol

Why ? Cose you play on server with 500 population /2 day and night prime its 250ppl . If we delete one side from server you will have 150 ppl in day prime and 150 in night prime. 80% of ppl which you see on low location its tvinks. Not main persons. From this 20% just 5 % make 60+ lvl and you will see tham on abg maby. We play there from start we know politic of server. And there are just one pt from 10, who enter 60+ location. More ppl leave than come.

cc.thumb.jpg.ee054943012162eb69d3926d9a1

Our alliance farming just in loa 57 people and server got 500 online. Yes zorgzor yes! :D 

• Like 1

So you skill also not bugged and work how shut be. Gl

​i heard its not "bugged" but "adjusted" ;). U know its just the difference how ppl name it :D

• Like 1

funny thing is i tested resist stun the other day with a 65 lvl tyrant , he stunned my 70 lvl mage 1 out of 7 times in a duel. 

DEFINITELY 100% :D nerf pls :D 

I told you again zorgzor , stop saying bullshits man. At least say something that is hard to find when you are lying. You only continue to make yourself look like a moron

• Like 2

Why ? Cose you play on server with 500 population /2 day and night prime its 250ppl . If we delete one side from server you will have 150 ppl in day prime and 150 in night prime. 80% of ppl which you see on low location its tvinks. Not main persons. From this 20% just 5 % make 60+ lvl and you will see tham on abg maby. We play there from start we know politic of server. And there are just one pt from 10, who enter 60+ location. More ppl leave than come.

Our alliance farming just in loa 57 people and server got 500 online. Yes zorgzor yes! :D 

You have 100+ ppl on siege. You stop play glad ?  I dont know who is in loa now. I am not at home

funny thing is i tested resist stun the other day with a 65 lvl tyrant , he stunned my 70 lvl mage 1 out of 7 times in a duel. 

I told you again zorgzor , stop saying bullshits man. At least say something that is hard to find when you are lying. You only continue to make yourself look like a moron

Did i say somethink abaut tyr stun ? Realy where ?

​Yo, i'm sure even his clan mates are laughing to this guy. DO YOU GUYS REALIZED HE TRIED WITH TALKS TO REMOVE SA OF ORFEN JUST FROM FIGHTERS, cause they have mage party? Bwahahahaha! Dunno if we have to answer him anymore or not. I maximized my stun and land rate it's fine like 2/4 3/4 on its best. Once I did 0/5 on a guy from hwarang clan, guess he was 70-

You have 100+ ppl on siege. You stop play glad ?  I dont know who is in loa now. I am not at home

​Im not the guy that needs to be in party to lvl up just his char. Like you do to reach 76 and 100%. Helping others to lvl up out of party ;) That's for now I go off, cheers!

Cose archer one skill master and make 6k  dmg :). Also stun resist buf dont work, so we get stun almost 100 %  from 65 lvls

You talk about resist stun BUFF not working, not type of stun attack . Which i doutb its different for archers or tyrants or fighters. 

Now if you dont know what you say its not my problem. Try to write correctly.

​Yo, i'm sure even his clan mates are laughing to this guy. DO YOU GUYS REALIZED HE TRIED WITH TALKS TO REMOVE SA OF ORFEN JUST FROM FIGHTERS, cause they have mage party? Bwahahahaha! Dunno if we have to answer him anymore or not. I maximized my stun and land rate it's fine like 2/4 3/4 on its best. Once I did 0/5 on a guy from hwarang clan, guess he was 70-

Abaut you stun know all server. You dont need to prove nothink. You can say you dont use stun like you say you dont use tripple... buhahah just ppl got 900 range stun from you  with 90% chance

You talk about resist stun BUFF not working, not type of stun attack . Which i doutb its different for archers or tyrants or fighters. 

We speak with rizos and abaut his and his friend archer stun. Read all topics not just one and post self post.

We speak with rizos and abaut his and his friend archer stun. Read all topics not just one and post self post.

​Tommorow if i have time and if i find a 65 lvl archer im gonna make a vid to test it. Seriously Rizos i will pm you for help to test and prove that zorgzor says bullshits once again in Forum.

bro i dont even cast stun on any1 from ur cp cos it has 0 chance to land, how could u see me stuning u then? :D

edit:yomana pm rizo in game :D

bro i dont even cast stun on any1 from ur cp cos it has 0 chance to land, how could u see me stuning u then? :D

edit:yomana pm rizo in game :D

i dont care it was you or other archer 67. But we get stun from tham.