GanjaRockzZz

Ok People

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ? Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

So you skill also not bugged and work how shut be. Gl

​kappaaaaaaaa :D everybody knows FC is changed on PR, and it affected archer pt gameplay really much, that ppl were rerolling from archers once they got to late 60s

saying u got 100% stun from 65 lvl is such a bullsh1t :D tested it several times myself on my archer, and conclusion is that i can fight normally 1vs1 person which is 4 lvls higher than me (BUT doesnt have resist shock, then its hard even on same lvl) and still win pretty easly coz stun lands decently like 70%, however if its 5+ lvls it has chance under 50%, AND thats when i am not counting resist shock :D 

rizos, i guess from now on you will be always OP and your 1 time performance when u did lucky 6k crit on one of the zorgzor pt will be always mentioned as important historical moment of this server haha :D 

Nobody take chance from other ppl to farm it and make 3 lvl. Or buy :) like someone do.

​Whatever, I'll let people see how orfen is working and we will have their opinions. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBA3ud6X9JI

​So,on that link u actually prove that at single cast the mage should lose mp. At aoe it's normal that he stays full mp cause he uses one skill to deal damage on multiple targets and on some of these mobs orfen's passive worked.

But at the end of the video he single casts at Drake and loses about 150 mp(passive didnt work on those casts).

The difference is that in our server it gives 3% back in every spell/skill and not by chance.

You just show to everybody that orfen doesn't work in our server the way it should.

P.S. I am sure u didn't wanna do this. 

• Like 1

if you want lvl 3 orfen, go and kill it. stop crying and keep it like the off

​We have lvl 3 orfen. Who is crying?

if you want lvl 3 orfen, go and kill it. stop crying and keep it like the off

​We have lvl 3 orfen. Who is crying?

​and do you share ur orfen with ur clan mates? lol

or is it enough having 1 orfen per ally