Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

Soil im tell about some new player!  u never kill epic but u have it!  maybe u buy it in admin?

​You don't show respect to admins right now. No need to answer that and I ask to admins check our orfen how we get it,trade drops etc. If it's normal I want this guy to get ban.

and now we are already taking it to a place where u shouldn't. 

Forbidden for all users:

3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

chill on the slander. 

sano! u do mp regen on skills CHANCE! but on auto atak 100%!   Dagger use skill on CD! than when lose MP hit 7 time auto attack and MP REGEN! ITS NORMAL! LOOK WHAT U DO!!!!

once again you talk without knowing and without checking the stuff correctly.

no one changed the chance of anything, if you would watch my video with eyes of someone who cares you would see i still get some mana back on every hit. just not the high amount of mana it used to be.

regen is based on the damage you deal if you deal more damage you get more mana. main diference between mages and the rest is that mages always need mana to deal damage and melees can just go smack the face.

so at begining we were always helping reaver, and now we are only helping soil...

we are here to help everyone... if ppl only see stuff from their side is one thing, but now dont come droping the blame on us.

​now Orfen is nerfed alot.

So far i was able to regen mana with normal hits on Doom Knights, when mana ended on using skills, and i kill Doom Knight with 2 skills with my melee character.

The question is if this nerf affected also mages? Coz they deal even more dmg than me.

If u nerfed by that meeles but no mages, there was no point. Pls check @@San0

regen is based on the damage you deal if you deal more damage you get more mana. main diference between mages and the rest is that mages always need mana to deal damage and melees can just go smack the face.

so at begining we were always helping reaver, and now we are only helping soil...

we are here to help everyone... if ppl only see stuff from their side is one thing, but now dont come droping the blame on us.

​now Orfen is nerfed alot.

So far i was able to regen mana with normal hits on Doom Knights, when mana ended on using skills, and i kill Doom Knight with 2 skills with my melee character.

The question is if this nerf affected also mages? Coz they deal even more dmg than me.

If u nerfed by that meeles but no mages, there was no point. Pls check @@San0

nerf affects more the mages, cuz others have option of doing something without using mana while mages need the mana for everything.

altho they still keep the AOE advantage.

• Like 1

and this topic is becoming a good example of how you guys see stuff.

mages crying cuz nerf is better for fighters. fighters saying nerf is better for mages xD

• Like 1

I don't know how much but you buy for real money epic. on this epic server farm is essentially one and the same people were trying to farm and good for different reasons but not so much all the epic drops are recorded by cameras and who kills epic knows it. but the number of epics in your side and exceeds exceeds at times this explanation, too, should be just the administration on some issues rarely pays attention. and on occasions work orfen I think if you hit with a basic attack should not regenics with this amount of mana you just make this game for any opredelnie class who decided that I need this and I don't care what it entails

Orfen xaxaxa  LoL///

Help for SoiL?? Cry  again little girl.....

mde..... Soil you dont farm orfen  but you  have it  ...  it's  lol really

magic regen WITH ORFEN 2000 dmg = 40mp ....  9000 dmg= 40mp....

FUNNY

Orfen xaxaxa  LoL///

FUNNY

​i actually feel sorry for mages that they need EE in pt now and they cannot regen 4k mp in 1 skill :( could we remake orfen back pls?

• Like 1

Orfen xaxaxa  LoL///

FUNNY

​You use bless scroll of escape.
Bless scroll of escape disappeared.

I don't know how much but you buy for real money epic. on this epic server farm is essentially one and the same people were trying to farm and good for different reasons but not so much all the epic drops are recorded by cameras and who kills epic knows it. but the number of epics in your side and exceeds exceeds at times this explanation, too, should be just the administration on some issues rarely pays attention. and on occasions work orfen I think if you hit with a basic attack should not regenics with this amount of mana you just make this game for any opredelnie class who decided that I need this and I don't care what it entails

​Dunno what you talking about, all I see is your whole clan logged in forum from nowhere to defend your bugged orfens jewells and you attacking san0 without respect. After your 1st orfen, you play your game all arround orfen, you don't know how to play without it anymore. You don't know what EE-SE is anymore. Stop crying and accept the truth.

ye why auto attack have 100 % chance ? 

​Yep not even auto hits should be 100%. It should be with chance too.

Orfen xaxaxa  LoL///

FUNNY

​You use bless scroll of escape.
Bless scroll of escape disappeared.

​Dunno what you talking about, all I see is your whole clan logged in forum from nowhere to defend your bugged orfens jewells and you attacking san0 without respect. After your 1st orfen, you play your game all arround orfen, you don't know how to play without it anymore. You don't know what EE-SE is anymore. Stop crying and accept the truth.

​its not you biznes SOIL abaut  EE or SE we have or not, ppl wana know from where you get orfen and from where other ppl of server have orfen. also if ORFEN is changed so plz change it normaly, to give mp from DMG and with chance for melle attack to, and auto attack

now lets bring some math here and see where it takes us...

whats the result of 3% on a 33%chance. and whats the result of lets say 1 % in a 100% chance.

difference here if we exclude the random factor?

Edited by San0

what is the truth? you know something about the mechanics of the game? you know the calculations formulas passage, causing damage? a game to you is the picture you see what you hit and with what calculation or that you don't know. and about Epica, I like the over prekrastno who have epic who do not have it and in pvp it's very noticeable because epic gives resistance to mental attacks. I don't think you just throw the pvp epics. I have the same offer to the administration to make a total conversion epic and make the line as any of the epics on the server and in a particular clan, without listing names of chars