Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

regen is based on the damage you deal if you deal more damage you get more mana. main diference between mages and the rest is that mages always need mana to deal damage and melees can just go smack the face.

so at begining we were always helping reaver, and now we are only helping soil...

we are here to help everyone... if ppl only see stuff from their side is one thing, but now dont come droping the blame on us.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

I dont like this orfen also but Soil arent u gladi who exped 46 -> +- 70 with 3s aoe reuse instead of 10s and didnt report bug? :o

Soil, how many ORFEN`s you have ? Where u get it?? U do not kill  so much epiks! We are controlled them! 

​We bought them from e-bay in exchange for a kilo of potatoes and 3 litres of ouzo.

• Like 4

regen is based on the damage you deal if you deal more damage you get more mana. main diference between mages and the rest is that mages always need mana to deal damage and melees can just go smack the face.

so at begining we were always helping reaver, and now we are only helping soil...

we are here to help everyone... if ppl only see stuff from their side is one thing, but now dont come droping the blame on us.

​If ur here to help everyone  then fix my archer finally..

• Like 1

I dont like this orfen also but Soil arent u gladi who exped 46 -> +- 70 with 3s aoe reuse instead of 10s and didnt report bug? :o

​I'm truly sorry about it, no I wasn't glad I was Lordenson until lvl 60 Shillien knight. I didn't see the reuse time of skills cause I'm using macro and i'm an old school guy,never played after H5. If you check the reports I did report the aoe skills that wasn't needed focus to use them, but now you need. :) Don't attack me so hard mate and that's another story please let's focus on the thread here.

Sano! look at damage!  Im hit 5k on mobs and have not regen!!! but melee hit  200 and have 10-15 mp! its balanced??)))  

​on what char you hit 5k with orfen lvl 3 without getting mp back?

Warpole, u do not kill EPIC ! where u have them??  TELL! all want know that, all new player want know

​You just want everything like you want, you can't lose. Like you lost some epics, you don't even admit it. 

I dont attack u usually ;), ur not like zorgzor like "balance is when u boost my char and nerf others" so ur ok and it makes me laugh when he blames ur stuns that are 100% 900  range while i see ppl resist it pretty a lot on ur movies, u just reminded me that bug by this orfen thread

if you hit 5k on a spellhowler and you dont get mana back its becuz you are not using orfen level 3. otherwise you do get mana back.

Sano! look at damage!  Im hit 5k on mobs and have not regen!!! but melee hit  200 and have 10-15 mp! its balanced??)))  

​on what char you hit 5k with orfen lvl 3 without getting mp back?

​Not only they don't know the drop rates orfen's jewell. They still don't know how it works. It's like they are monkeys with AK-47. What is that? Why it shoots just 30 bullets? FIX IT PLEASE! IT'S BUGGED!
If mob got 5 hp and you hit it for 5k you won't restore mp. That's how it works.

• Like 1

New players dont give a s**t about us, like i didnt when i was new about top players. If some1 is playing here just to see how me and u develop then i think he/she is doing something wrong. We don't kill epics now,we did kill some tho and that's how we got it. That's the fact and idc at all if u wanna believe it.

soil! u always crying on forum for all things that u do not like! PLZ stop write here. i want speak with admin

​I'm not crying, you're crying. I'm reporting a major bug that you didn't and you did abuse of it.

Sano now u started drive me crazy!!!!!  REALLY! u want that all people go to another server whar started on next month? HELP MORE SOIL! 

Sano now u started drive me crazy!!!!!  REALLY! u want that all people go to another server whar started on next month? HELP MORE SOIL! 

​Go to grand kain, get some orfens there and go exp 1-1 after that.

if you hit 5k on a spellhowler and you dont get mana back its becuz you are not using orfen level 3. otherwise you do get mana back.

​So the passive of the jewel affects every spell u do. You get a fixed amount of 3% back w/o any chance.

Sano u crazy??
I hit mobs with orfen!!!!

​you can deal 5k dmg in a mob who has 1k HP left, then you gonna receive mana according to the damage you dealt on the mobs HP not according to how much damage you would deal if mob would be full HP. perfect exemple is those lovely mage crits poping on last hit when mob has few HP.

Soil im tell about some new player!  u never kill epic but u have it!  maybe u buy it in admin?

​conspiracies are real guys