Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

Sano, Melee have more regen!!! melee have faster attack and have more mp for skill?  Its not TRUE!!!!  why always u do to kill our side?? If SOIL  started crying U always help him!  All people look at this "FUC*ING things"  what u do and leave this server!

​The fact that you got sweaten by this (If i wrote it correctly, you know what I mean, eng is not my mother lang) doesn't mean it was correct. You were EXPing these months with a bug jewell. It is NOT correct the stats it gives, dont you get it? It's not correct it says about chance and it gives you 100% chance. It's like we're saying you got +3 weapon and enchant weapon says you have 66% chance for +4 but it goes +4 anyways without chance. It's so simple to get it, stop being so blind about it you're already 76 lvl with it.

​Vr 100% is a bug orfen wasnot a bug, ifnot go play official server and then write about bugs i had orfen in skelth and i exping solo whitout support and vr wasnot 100% =), but san0 assit u that is all

my clan wants to play on a normally configured server, not on the fact who wants to make some kind of forum clown

​so u want to play on normally configured server, but when orfen was bugged in your favor it was all good and no reports were comming? seems fishy

• Like 1

MoDoy ​ and you know how it should work?I'm not sure

​haha, ive read some off classic forums and patch notes, so i got some idea eventho i have never had it

u dont need to be sherlock it wasnt working as on off here 

what i know for sure is some new random forum accs popping in just to defend orfen coz u arent able to solo xp in BS anymore?

pricemo then solo exp? my KP was a breakaway from the server as a LVL 8-10 when orfen was just m Def

​gratz i guess? what it has to do with this problem which isnt even problem?

I play a game and on this game there's an epic jewell at 3 lvl that says the damage you make there's a chance to restore 3% the mp of the damage you have made. What the hell are you talking about mechanics and calculations? It's so simple as fuck. You were getting back 3% mp with 100% chance and I proove that with even lower mage than your party. So with 100% chance there's not chance at all. If you really did that on official with orfen, can you answer me why this video of fishers at 1:15 he's losing mp with orfen on him? 

• Like 2

Suddenly, new accounts with 0 posts appeared on forum. Each one of those had orfen lvl3 on skelth, comedy is that u? restor? reveal urselfs. I thought u were at Gran Kain.

• Like 1

what's the difference? people are interested to play on this server and not to turn this Assembly we did it together.

​Who said to don't play? But play with fair way, that's not the fair way. That's the abusing way and if I was one of the admin I'd punish you all for not reporting this and for not respecting san0. Not just getting 500 cols cause you weren't at siege area for 10 mins.

it is a direct interference in the gameplay

​fixing the bugs is considered as "direct interference in the gameplay", whats wrong with this generation of players?

I think if you made LVL 40 in time of siege when you're in the enemy castle. you would have given orfina

​I dropped to town from first fight of giran while all ally was there and fighting. 

i feel a little proud coz i was in soil pt and saw soil raid and orfen drop her earring a few times, dont know why you UQ guys make it like something so mystery, i feel like a ninja LOL

the trigger chance of SA is obviously too high, it needs nerf, its so broken that you UQ even set up pt with  no WL/tanker to exp in LOA heart, thats why you so crumble now, i feel sorry for you, 2 days ago i told soil " buddy, some ppl is making you like reaver", its so fking true now

• Like 2

some proofs from fisher stream prove that in official orfen is not broken like we are

first is the video to prove that fisher still has orfen lv3, just in case some ppl think he so poor that hey cant have a orfen lv3 himself, start the video at 0:43 you will see he hits Maluk Knight with hero weapon, and obviously he will need recharge later or at least when he hits next mob he has to pray that the SA trigger will happen so he can regen mp fully himself

second, he AOE with very very big train, with lv78, with hero weapon and he lost almost 40% mp to finish this train