Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

Solo non-stop exp at DV (old memories xD ) with MP +31, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, Healing Power +6%, Skill MP Consumption -5%. Has a chance of absorbing 3% of damage inflicted on the enemy as MP. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted. Jewell.

What do you think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXGgoWbau5s&feature=youtu.be

• Like 3

- Adjusted drop from the monster in Forest of Evil location.

- Adjusted adena drop for Lava Wyrm.

- Fixed drop from Raid Boss Pan Dryad.

- Refined Orfen Earring mana drain effect slightly tuned down. It shall not interfere with the AOE farming process tho it will provide less advantages to the solo players killing monsters 1 by 1.

DEE - Pinkcake - Mordekayzer and other legit PRUniq they go 75-76 lvl with solo 1 - 1 in BS with out recharger coz the bugg orfen change

GM's Remove Orfen till fix coz if update in 2.0 the server go unbalance for sure :(

Zorgzor kiss my hairy green ugly ass :) and delete your L2 and go play pac man there no need mana to play too

• Like 1

Good finally somebody decide to do smthing with orfen when ppl alrdy used it to make max lvl. Fair?

Just fix it and forget about it. This type of things happen very often bcoz nobody report bugs that make him strong. Just when somebody not connected report. Its like this with skills and orfen. Deal with its that we have noob community afraid of fairplay. Unique on top of this.

We will be all top lvl anyway. And those nolifers will quit anyway 

- Adjusted drop from the monster in Forest of Evil location.

- Adjusted adena drop for Lava Wyrm.

- Fixed drop from Raid Boss Pan Dryad.

- Refined Orfen Earring mana drain effect slightly tuned down. It shall not interfere with the AOE farming process tho it will provide less advantages to the solo players killing monsters 1 by 1.

Hi guys,

Well, that it had been "slightly tuned down" and that it doesnt interfere with "Aoe farming process", not means that it works like it should works.

I mean, if it gives 100% chance of 3% mp recover from hitting on 1 target, thats not working like it should if i am not wrong. Because description says "has chance".

So the question is, is it working like it should ? like it works on retail? is diferent? what is diferent? what chance + - ?

Thanks.

I played in Skelth and orfen was working properly if you dislike orfen effects dont play classic ... this fix only fuk the server. if u want a orfen fight the orfen

I played in Skelth and orfen was working properly if you dislike orfen effects dont play classic ... this fix only fuk the server. if u want a orfen fight the orfen

​ok, there was working properly, here not 100% properly, we wait for full fix

stop crying soil, go and kill orfen

​Make more accounts in forum for that. It says chance. If it was 100% it wouldn't even say anything about chance. If you want to max lvl with bugs better leave this server!

is not a bug, is the official lineage classic who put the orfen like this. could be a chance of 90% and not 0.0001%. just leave it like that, go kill orfen with 30% chance drop take 4 and make 1 lvl 3. easy no? off corse people who dont fight for orfen or dont care about that gonna vote to remove

After the latest fix this is how orfen will be. as you can see on AOE you still take full advantage out of it like on fisher's video, and on single target you actually lose mp like on fisher's video.

NOTE that on AOE im killing way less monsters then he is thats why the mana drain is not so high as on his video.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

do you think that is the same? xD

4 AOE full mp

​fisher is making double dmg sano is making to mobs, also sano is AoEing like 7-8 mobs, while fisher is AoEing all the time maximum mobs he can

After the latest fix this is how orfen will be. as you can see on AOE you still take full advantage out of it like on fisher's video, and on single target you actually lose mp like on fisher's video.

NOTE that on AOE im killing way less monsters then he is thats why the mana drain is not so high as on his video.

​still i doubt it should work like this, getting mp from each hit, it should be chance to get mp back, same like VR was working before changing it

do you think that is the same? xD

4 AOE full mp

​if only ppl would read.

i believe it can all be summed up to this:

would you rather prefer to have an epic jewel with a bugged SA at lv3 that can potentially fuck up game mechanics due to broken MP regen( hello there, people at lv77 :v ), or would you rather remove that SA for good until it's fixed properly, in order to make it a bit more fair for everyone else?

keep in mind that i'm not talking about the entire jewel bonuses, i'm talking only about that 3% MP leech.

still i doubt it should work like this, getting mp from each hit, it should be chance to get mp back, same like VR was working before changing it

10 points for gryffindor! 

Sano, its normal that all melee have regen with orfen on solo target but mages have not?​

Every one has regen on single target, mage or melee. 

is not a bug, is the official lineage classic who put the orfen like this. could be a chance of 90% and not 0.0001%. just leave it like that, go kill orfen with 30% chance drop take 4 and make 1 lvl 3. easy no? off corse people who dont fight for orfen or dont care about that gonna vote to remove

​IT IS A BUG. Dunno why you're crying about it so much, it says there's a chance and it's 100% when you hit, you get back mp. What else do you want except a video? However you're farming orfens and you don't even know the rates of it, it's 17-20% not 30%. Why we let these guys taking epics anyway? Except the fact that they are 20h on.

Sano, Melee have more regen!!! melee have faster attack and have more mp for skill?  Its not TRUE!!!!  why always u do to kill our side?? If SOIL  started crying U always help him!  All people look at this "FUC*ING things"  what u do and leave this server!

Sano, Melee have more regen!!! melee have faster attack and have more mp for skill?  Its not TRUE!!!!  why always u do to kill our side?? If SOIL  started crying U always help him!  All people look at this "FUC*ING things"  what u do and leave this server!

​The fact that you got sweaten by this (If i wrote it correctly, you know what I mean, eng is not my mother lang) doesn't mean it was correct. You were EXPing these months with a bug jewell. It is NOT correct the stats it gives, dont you get it? It's not correct it says about chance and it gives you 100% chance. It's like we're saying you got +3 weapon and enchant weapon says you have 66% chance for +4 but it goes +4 anyways without chance. It's so simple to get it, stop being so blind about it you're already 76 lvl with it.