Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

About hitting low lvls

Many of you know that perkunas in 1.0 were running and killing everyone that wasn't pay them without reason.(Then we had no cs at all).
My alliance got reason for killing you. We were allies with EternalShine, we exp boosted them in aoe even if they were archers, helped them in pvps, played with them and they made ally with UQ. Tribo were playing with us too, we protected them, let them exp, then in the SIEGE joined enemy side. We got a reason to PK low lvls yes and I don't wanna hear anything else about PKing pvping in 60 lvls. I don't care of the lvl. If you want to don't get PKed don't join enemy's alt clans. I'm clear with that, I don't like seeing people that we let exp in alt clans and then hitting us in castle sieges. 
And if you believe I can't pvp in high lvls, then ask UQ how are using PR's all day. Also mail me for 1v1 whoever wants 72+.

• Like 2

buhahahahhhahaha hahahahha hahahahahahah, master of protect....and better dont say abut pr.... cose you clan make it all time, its part of game. vote for remove b soe / b res from game, than we will see who stay exp on spots, if not vote shut up just, 

• Like 1

then in the SIEGE joined enemy side.

xD

Didn't you join perkunas in the last 2 sieges to attack Giran?

uq.thumb.jpg.612324aa8b341f8944a22997108

We didn't ally with perkunas, but you're asking for it.. It could be fun.

buhahahahhhahaha hahahahha hahahahahahah, master of protect....and better dont say abut pr.... cose you clan make it all time, its part of game. vote for remove b soe / b res from game, than we will see who stay exp on spots, if not vote shut up just, 

​We don't even have EE in party how the hell we PR?

then in the SIEGE joined enemy side.

xD

Didn't you join perkunas in the last 2 sieges to attack Giran?

We didn't ally with perkunas, but you're asking for it.. It could be fun.

I see, you just conveniently ignored eachother 9_9

And yes, Vigilance does PR ALL the time. And nobody cares.

It pisses you off that unprepared people just avoid to fight when there is no chance of fair pvp?

Many of you know that perkunas in 1.0 were running and killing everyone that wasn't pay them without reason.(Then we had no cs at all).
My alliance got reason for killing you. We were allies with EternalShine, we exp boosted them in aoe even if they were archers, helped them in pvps, played with them and they made ally with UQ. Tribo were playing with us too, we protected them, let them exp, then in the SIEGE joined enemy side. We got a reason to PK low lvls yes and I don't wanna hear anything else about PKing pvping in 60 lvls. I don't care of the lvl. If you want to don't get PKed don't join enemy's alt clans. I'm clear with that, I don't like seeing people that we let exp in alt clans and then hitting us in castle sieges. 
And if you believe I can't pvp in high lvls, then ask UQ how are using PR's all day. Also mail me for 1v1 whoever wants 72+.

​Forget man bout Perkunas in 1.0, now Perkunas is not 1.0 Perkunas. The 1.0 Perkunas left to UniQue - the scumbags.

Perkunas have same feeling. First 90% of ally betrayed and formed UniQue, then when Perkunas become weak and tried to rebuild 1 more CP left, to the side that were doing better, so more betrayars. UniQue keep getting ppl, but truth is that they re garbage, weak minds go there where they see "top lvls" just like Tribo did and some other lowbies, but that will soon change. And their lvls wont help them when they need to show skill which they dont have.

Alrdy theres lvl limit, ppl will catch up and bb PRniQue

• Like 2

Ha ha ha, its pure kids rage, nothing more!! As last evening Queen of noobs, mrs Soil lf us everywhere, she find us and she kill our 47-52lvls on pk in FoM. 1*, i hope than u record it and u have good materials for your videos. ;)

Dogs from your ally without reason hunt us when we were 40lvl and we return here. When 5people hit 55+, 5people join on CS and we try killing everyone.(we kill 5supports and 1milions death by it, but we have fun on CS without lose %) Unique/Perkunas dont have problem with some few randoms there, but Kids ragers from DarkLegion declarate wars and they hunt us everywhere.

All time Vigalance/KoR/SM lf low lvls players and PKing it. 3days back mage 65+ from Viga try ruin game our people 40lvl on Aligator Island, 4people from Viga 70+ going over 2 hours killing me 60+ and second archer, 4!!(2x60 vs 4x 70+):D

Its true story about u. U doing from self good guy on forum, pvp master on your videos, but u r rage kid as rest your ally. U have less and less people and new players dont want play with u.

Ha ha ha, its pure kids rage, nothing more!! As last evening Queen of noobs, mrs Soil lf us everywhere, she find us and she kill our 47-52lvls on pk in FoM. 1*, i hope than u record it and u have good materials for your videos. ;)

Dogs from your ally without reason hunt us when we were 40lvl and we return here. When 5people hit 55+, 5people join on CS and we try killing everyone.(we kill 5supports and 1milions death by it, but we have fun on CS without lose %) Unique/Perkunas dont have problem with some few randoms there, but Kids ragers from DarkLegion declarate wars and they hunt us everywhere.

All time Vigalance/KoR/SM lf low lvls players and PKing it. 3days back mage 65+ from Viga try ruin game our people 40lvl on Aligator Island, 4people from Viga 70+ going over 2 hours killing me 60+ and second archer, 4!!(2x60 vs 4x 70+):D

Its true story about u. U doing from self good guy on forum, pvp master on your videos, but u r rage kid as rest your ally. U have less and less people and new players dont want play with u.

Norm)

Just reminded myself this :D

​Everytime someone says +12 wit is op, I will link them this video of this gladiator chain stunning a mage to death.

​Its not only gladi, all meeles are OP on 1.5, Gnom 73+ would do the same with that mage :D

vote for remove b soe / b res from game, than we will see who stay exp on spots

​considering all your crying about orfen lv3 getting nerfed, with no bsoe/PR you guys will just quit the server if you can't exp anymore.

as for the rest: what goes around, comes around.

when someone acts like a smartass with people he shouldn't mess with, then don't be surprised if you get killed on sight after that. if you play like an asshole, it will backfire soon or later.

Topic started about newbies killing by brave Soil, but everybody read and write about his own. I think if I start topic about "flower growing", people will still write there about Orfen's earring, PR, Bsoe, very bad Unique, good Perkunas e t.c.

P.S. Look who is the hero :D of newbies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOKtBZqRLiY&feature=youtu.be, we losed but we fighted for you))) Meet you again Soil, I hope next time you ll be not so lucky. 

vote for remove b soe / b res from game, than we will see who stay exp on spots

​considering all your crying about orfen lv3 getting nerfed, with no bsoe/PR you guys will just quit the server if you can't exp anymore.

as for the rest: what goes around, comes around.

when someone acts like a smartass with people he shouldn't mess with, then don't be surprised if you get killed on sight after that. if you play like an asshole, it will backfire soon or later.

Just vote and shut up. 

​Oke.

enjoi both enemy sides, getting buff for get us. and then they say,  we are not ally/friends. and we dont help between us.

​Why you didn't ask buffs too?

i dont ask anything to enemy side. its a rol game and honor too ...and  here ur ppl dont play rol. and dont talk about honor... by the way. in the video we had camped LuzAzul (he -4) and in the other part of map, camp denriko (he -4 too) and... magically thelord come to help comadrejasss....  vigicunas.

• Like 1

Let me remind you that you talk about pride and honor that we were allies and Dee was hitting you, then your whole clan joined UQ cause of epics. Trash.

• Like 2