Sign in to follow this  
xShawn

Weapon x Patk

Dear ADM/GM

yesterday i test this two weapon and please.. look it

Arthro Nail +7 (268 PAtk)  PAtk on ALT+T 1262

Great Pata +10 (258 PAtk) PAtk on ALT+T 1267

all using oggre totem 

I try upload files (print screen) and failed.

i dunno exacly how to explain but this happen with all weapons when u are comparing a top from the lower grade to a non top of the next grade.

example, you have a crystal dagger TOP C + 10 and a Kris +7 not top B. 

kris +7 has more p attack then Crystal dagger +10 but still your char have more p attack with the Crystal Dagger +10 equiped. 

it can also be some sort of enchant bonus.

either way you will deal more damage with the B grade cuz of the soulshot bonus damage for B grade is higher then soulshot bonus damage for C grade.

• Like 1

i dunno exacly how to explain but this happen with all weapons when u are comparing a top from the lower grade to a non top of the next grade.

kris +7 has more p attack then Crystal dagger +10 but still your char have more p attack with the Crystal Dagger +10 equiped. 

either way you will deal more damage with the B grade cuz of the soulshot bonus damage for B grade is higher then soulshot bonus damage for C grade.

Btw San0, is it true that if you have b grade weapon and you attack people who equip c grade armor but same pdef or mdef like b grade armor. U will deal more damage on c grade armor than b grade one? Its kind like different grade of items bonus?

i cant say for sure but i dont think that exist on the armor part. i think there is something on the weapons when they are enchanted, like some sort of extra bonus for having a lower weapon with higher enchant value. but for armors i dont think something like this exist.

either for now even on weapons is kinda pointless unless we talking about 2 weapons from same grade, cuz in such small diference the higher grade weapon will always lead to more damage cuz of shot bonus. this is for diferences like this one ofc, where the p atack difference is like 10. of if its a higher value it might start being worth to keep the lower grade weapon.

big problm with L2 is that a lot of information they have in the game is not given to player. almost like buff description in c4 etc. "You are poccessed with the power of your ancestors" like ok but, what does it do exacly, no one knew. you knew u had a bit more stats and thats it and you char hited like a truck but you didnt know exacly what it was.

same like this theres a lot of small stuff that some ppl never noticed so no one ever asked so no one ever bother checking for it so no one ever answered xD

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

it's not that there was lack of informations, it's just that most people never bothered to check for infos because they're lazy.

https://l2wiki.com/Soulshots_and_Spiritshots

Type of shotsShot GradeBonusAttack EnhanceDamage increase
when weapon
is upgraded
SoulshotsNo Grade - Grade RChance of skill usage success increased by 100%Damage is doubled.0,7% for each level
of item upgrade
SpiritshotsNo Grade - Grade R

Chance of skill usage success increased by 100% Casting Spd is increased by 40
Healing is more effective

Damage is 1.4 times greater.
Blessed SpiritshotsNo Grade - Grade R

Damage is doubled.
Beast SoulshotsHave no gradeChance of skill usage success increased by 100%Damage is doubled.-
Beast SpiritshotsHave no grade

Blessed Beast SpiritshotsHave no grade

Damage is doubled.

read the part in green.

and always keep that table in mind, especially when you'll implement beast shots for summonners in 2.0.

i wouldn't want to see some people crying about their summon not dealing enough damage with spiritshots.

Really, I still do not understand, because ss increases by 0.7 per level enhancment, so my weapon remains less than a c +10? Being that in the status of the weapon has more?

i want under

I want understand p atk bonus weapon x character, it is not work?  sure, enchant give more bonus starting +4 exemple      (   When enchanted, P. Atk. + 4 for B-grade one-handed swords, one-handed blunts, daggers, spears, and other weapons. P. Atk. + 5 for two-handed swords, two-handed blunts, dualswords, and two-handed fist weapons. P. Atk. + 8 for bows. M. Atk. + 3 for all weapons. Starting at + 4, P. Atk. / M. Atk. bonus double. Enchanting is safe up to + 3.   )     starting +4 bonus double and dont have any information in ALT K (skills passive or anything) to influence character

it's not that there was lack of informations, it's just that most people never bothered to check for infos because they're lazy.

https://l2wiki.com/Soulshots_and_Spiritshots

Type of shotsShot GradeBonusAttack EnhanceDamage increase
when weapon
is upgraded
SoulshotsNo Grade - Grade RChance of skill usage success increased by 100%Damage is doubled.0,7% for each level
of item upgrade
SpiritshotsNo Grade - Grade R

Blessed SpiritshotsNo Grade - Grade R

Damage is doubled.
Beast SoulshotsHave no gradeChance of skill usage success increased by 100%Damage is doubled.-
Beast SpiritshotsHave no grade

Blessed Beast SpiritshotsHave no grade

Damage is doubled.

read the part in green.

and always keep that table in mind, especially when you'll implement beast shots for summonners in 2.0.

i wouldn't want to see some people crying about their summon not dealing enough damage with spiritshots.

I know this post Arcanum. But did u ever test it yourself? I can see that alot of people would love to spend their money for over enhancted weapon for bonus like your post. Thats the first thing and second is also about fashion :)

Big question of xShawn here still need an answer or another explaination. So please dont bring another topic to mess this up unless you have something that he need

As San0 already answered xShawn's question and mine. I think that we will need to run some tests about both. We need to test ourself to see whats the different? And how much damage bonus it will give between over enhancted c grade items and b grade items but same p.att. Ofc i think the different will not be much but we need to see it for real and calculate it

​Im kinda confused , do we know how much is the soulshot bonus damage difference between grades?  Is it the 0,7% arcanum posted ? 

​Im kinda confused , do we know how much is the soulshot bonus damage difference between grades?  Is it the 0,7% arcanum posted ? 

​there is no difference in soulshots of different grades, the table states u get bonus from enchanted weapons (0.7% per enchant), but its not like this in 1.5 classic

​there is no difference in soulshots of different grades, the table states u get bonus from enchanted weapons (0.7% per enchant), but its not like this in 1.5 classic

But san0 said this either way you will deal more damage with the B grade cuz of the soulshot bonus damage for B grade is higher then soulshot bonus damage for C grade.

doesnt that mean there is difference in soulshots of higher grades?

But san0 said this either way you will deal more damage with the B grade cuz of the soulshot bonus damage for B grade is higher then soulshot bonus damage for C grade.

​san0 hasnt eaten for a long time, soulshots always give u double dmg, no matter what enchant or grade

​san0 hasnt eaten for a long time, soulshots always give u double dmg, no matter what enchant or grade

​I think he's referring to RNG fairies color preferences. 

It is well known that NCsoft RNG farie slaves prefer yellow over gray over red over green over blue over white.

This itself doesn't make much sense but when you put 1 and 1 together, you can see:

Item_1467.jpg >  >  >  >  >

It also explains why you have higher critical chance the higher enchanted your weapon is

+4... +7... +12... +16... Got it? Like gosh, L2P guys

• Like 1

I Dont wanna know about SOULSHOT, ALL Soulshot gave the same damage or influenced by every enchant/////// This topic is about WEAPON P ATK, why this weap is less than great pata???? i supposed it is BUG, because the bonus p atk weapon dont work correctly

NOW i land +8 in arthro nail and gave +20 points in weapon status, but in character status is only 20 points MORE !!! its not normal

i search for an answer, google/l2wiki dont have anything.